Ass-ad the animal filth kills 100 more

B/c you fucking idiot asshole, the US does not target civilians, while ass-ad the animal directly ordered the shelling of civilian homes, then sent in thugs to murder children in close quarters.

Only a mentally ill turd would EVER compare the fake, illegitimate regime of ass-ad and the US.

Childish as Rhodes's Tourettes posting is, I do have to agree with him here - I can't think of a single occassion when the US has knowingly targetted civilians.

General Sherman targeted the civilians in Atlanta, among other places. Not to mention the genocide committed against the Plains Indians.

Well, yes, that is undoubtedly true, but I assume we were talking modern military history.

The bombing of some Viet Namese cities showed scant regard for human life, but even that hardly compares with what Assad is doing.

Childish as Rhodes's Tourettes posting is, I do have to agree with him here - I can't think of a single occassion when the US has knowingly targetted civilians.

General Sherman targeted the civilians in Atlanta, among other places. Not to mention the genocide committed against the Plains Indians.

Well, yes, that is undoubtedly true, but I assume we were talking modern military history.

The bombing of some Viet Namese cities showed scant regard for human life, but even that hardly compares with what Assad is doing.

The point is that it doesn't matter whether these people are purposefully targeted or not. What if the Assad regime came out with an announcement tomorrow that said that it had mistakenly targeted these civilians believing them to be insurgents, and then paid blood money to all of the families? Would you say that it's alright then? Probably not, but that's what the U.S. does.

Kennedy -

I don't think there is any question that the Assad regime is killing without regard to civilian life, are killing innocent people, and are basically committing mass slaughter.

You sure you want to defend that?

Kennedy -

I don't think there is any question that the Assad regime is killing without regard to civilian life, are killing innocent people, and are basically committing mass slaughter.

You sure you want to defend that?

I'm absolutely 100% certain that I don't want to defend that. I'm not defending anything Assad does. I'm merely pointing out that when the U.S. kills innocent civilians there's certainly no moral outrage from people like rhodescholar. No, when the U.S. does it it's just "collateral damage," anybody else that does it is pure evil.

Kevin -

Ok, that is fair enough.

I do think the scale of killing of civilians is far greater than the US has been responsible for (at least since Viet Nam), but I do take your point.

Kevin -

Ok, that is fair enough.

I do think the scale of killing of civilians is far greater than the US has been responsible for (at least since Viet Nam), but I do take your point.

You would be wrong. How many civilians has Assad killed compared to the thousands of civilians killed by the U.S. in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Kevin -

I don't mean that the US has not been responsible for killing innocent people - I mean that I do not believe the US fires artillery into apartment buildings with complete disregard for the civilians inside it.

It may not make much difference to dead civilians that they were killed either by accident or by standing too close to a known terrorist, and not by the indiscriminate use of heavy weapons, but it does make a difference to popular opinion, I think.

NATO'S "MEDIA WARFARE": Syrian Government Blamed for Atrocities Committed by US Sponsored Deaths Squads
Houla, Syria Stunt Proves: Old Tricks are the Best Tricks

May 28, 2012 - As information trickles out of Houla, Syria, near the city of Homs and the Lebanese-Syrian border, it is becoming clear that the Syrian government was not responsible for shelling to deaths some 32 children and their parents, as periodically claimed and denied by Western media and even the UN itself. It appears that instead, it was death squads at close quarters - accused by anti-government "activists" as being "pro-regime thugs" or "militias," and by the Syrian government as the work of Al Qaeda terrorists linked to foreign meddlers.

As the killings were allegedly taking place, US, British, and French representatives were already preparing to accuse, condemn, and level punishment against the Syrian government, calling for an immediate UN Security Council session as well as the convening of the "Friends of Syria" cadre to seek expanded arms shipments and aid to militants. It was politically motivated haste, an opportunity engineered or otherwise, for the West to push forward with its long sought after regime change. NATO during the same period, had just slaughtered a family of 8, including 6 children in Afghanistan,http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/3...e-drone-attack-afghanistan-civilian-death.htmso surely if humanitarian concerns and justice were driving these foreign interests, Afghanistan would have been brought up along with Houla. It unfortunately was not.

Image: Before and after BBC's reckless/deceitful journalism. See image... Notice how the image on the left is "unverified" like most of what the Western media reports regarding Syria, and that this photo was supplied by "activists" who have been revealed as serial liars...see here & here http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/03/syria-game-over-for-western-propaganda.htmhttp://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/05/syrias-fsa-are-demonstrative-terrorists.html http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/05/syrias-fsa-are-demonstrative-terrorists.html
Visit Syd Walker's blog to see the original screen grabs and story. http://sydwalker.info/blog/2012/05/27/houla-horror-truth-is-elusive-lies-are-easier-to-spot/

It was also during this haste to publicize and distort the violence to maximum effect http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/05/bbc-deceitfully-posts-images-from-iraq.html[/URL] that BBC deceitfully published a photograph of mass graves in Iraq, years old, claiming as they do all their "evidence," it originated from "pro-democracy activists," once again challenging the veracity of a year's worth of claims coming from these consistently dubious sources.

BBCcaughtLyingAGAINsyria.jpg

Source link: NATO'S "MEDIA WARFARE": Syrian Government Blamed for Atrocities Committed by US Sponsored Deaths Squads

Last edited:
NATO'S "MEDIA WARFARE": Syrian Government Blamed for Atrocities Committed by US Sponsored Deaths Squads
Houla, Syria Stunt Proves: Old Tricks are the Best Tricks

May 28, 2012 - As information trickles out of Houla, Syria, near the city of Homs and the Lebanese-Syrian border, it is becoming clear that the Syrian government was not responsible for shelling to deaths some 32 children and their parents, as periodically claimed and denied by Western media and even the UN itself. It appears that instead, it was death squads at close quarters - accused by anti-government "activists" as being "pro-regime thugs" or "militias," and by the Syrian government as the work of Al Qaeda terrorists linked to foreign meddlers.

As the killings were allegedly taking place, US, British, and French representatives were already preparing to accuse, condemn, and level punishment against the Syrian government, calling for an immediate UN Security Council session as well as the convening of the "Friends of Syria" cadre to seek expanded arms shipments and aid to militants. It was politically motivated haste, an opportunity engineered or otherwise, for the West to push forward with its long sought after regime change. NATO during the same period, had just slaughtered a family of 8, including 6 children in Afghanistan,[]so surely if humanitarian concerns and justice were driving these foreign interests, Afghanistan would have been brought up along with Houla. It unfortunately was not.

Image: Before and after BBC's reckless/deceitful journalism. (click image to enlarge) Notice how the image on the left is "unverified" like most of what the Western media reports regarding Syria, and that this photo was supplied by "activists" who have been revealed as serial liars...see here & here [] [http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2012/05/syrias-fsa-are-demonstrative-terrorists.htm]
Visit Syd Walker's blog to see the original screen grabs and story. [ ]

It was also during this haste to publicize and distort the violence to maximum effect ]"][][/URL] that BBC deceitfully published a photograph of mass graves in Iraq, years old, claiming as they do all their "evidence," it originated from "pro-democracy activists," once again challenging the veracity of a year's worth of claims coming from these consistently dubious sources.

BBCcaughtLyingAGAINsyria.jpg

Source link: NATO'S "MEDIA WARFARE": Syrian Government Blamed for Atrocities Committed by US Sponsored Deaths Squads

Ergo -

In my experience of BBC, their research is immensely professional and their ethics beyond reproach. To my mind, they set the standard for journalists worldwide.

They are not perfect, and they have made mistake befores - but to be fooled by some activist?

I don't think so.

Believe it or not, journalists are neither stupid nor gullible.

Ergo -

In my experience of BBC, their research is immensely professional and their ethics beyond reproach. To my mind, they set the standard for journalists worldwide.

They are not perfect, and they have made mistake befores - but to be fooled by some activist?

I don't think so.

Believe it or not, journalists are neither stupid nor gullible.

You are incredibly NAIVE. The BBC does have some good journalist, but, like all Main Stream corporately controlled Media outlets, they have GATEKEEPERS...editors that answer to the owners, who are part in parcel, the powers that be. In many respects the BBC functions as a propaganda organ for the power brokers that control it. These internationalist/globalist power brokers are dictating what gets through the media filters. If you don't believe that, then, you really need to do some more reading and research.
What happened in Libya and what's happening in Syria is not being reported honestly. I can put up irrefutable evidence showing how the MSM deceives and filters events in the Middle East and around the world.

Evidence is showing that the BBC got this wrong and that it sources, at times, are very suspect.

Ergo -

I'm näive. Right.

Did I mention that I'm a journalist who oftens works in the Middle East?

Somehow I think I know more about this than you do.

Ergo -

I'm näive. Right.

Did I mention that I'm a journalist who oftens works in the Middle East?

Somehow I think I know more about this than you do.

So what, you're a Journalist that works in the Middle East. You're showing me, so far, that you have cursory knowledge as to the actual facts on the ground in Syria if you believe what's come out of the BBC and the other CONTROLLED propaganda outlets [the Ministry of Truth]...I doubt very much that you know more than I do about this!

Did you know this...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-lbyxHD9cs]Syria - Clinton's Army of Muslim Terrorists Unleashed (Again) - YouTube[/ame]

US, Israeli and Saudi-funded Terrorists Destabilizing Syria Now Under Fire in Lebanon

Source link: US, Israeli and Saudi-funded Terrorists Destabilizing Syria Now Under Fire in Lebanon | Oriental Review

According to a 2007 New Yorker article by Seymour Hersh, “The Redirection,” the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia had been assembling a region-wide army of extremist-mercenaries to battle Hezbollah in Lebanon, destabilize and overthrow Syria, and create a united front against Iran. The forces recruited for this effort would come from the ranks of the CIA-created “Arab foreign legion,” Al Qaeda itself extremist groups fresh back from fighting US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, including listed terror organizations like the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) from Libya.

Hersh’s 2007 report exposed the groundwork for the very violence unfolding in Syria today, and now Lebanon. Forces to destabilize Syria were primarily to be staged in northern Lebanon, as explained in the article, and indeed the heaviest fighting over the last year has been seen in the Syrian city of Homs, just across the border from northern Lebanon. Syria’s President Bashar al-Assad and his government have been, since the beginning of the violence, attempting to illustrate just this – explained in detail in 2007, and demonstratively being carried out today, with responsibility for deadly bombings being claimed by terrorists, the Pentagon itself admitting Al Qaeda is present in Syria, and reports indicating foreign fighters, weapons, and cash are flowing over Syria’s borders.

Seymour Hersh's article: Annals of National Security: The Redirection : The New Yorker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzSdDFJpbUI&feature=related]Syria - The REAL Story -- MUST SEE - part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_orfcGnaseE&feature=related]Syria - The REAL Story -- MUST SEE -- CIA & MOSSAD Death Squads Exposed - YouTube[/ame]

Why don't you go back 5,000 years to the cavemen ancestors of americans, dickhead? Fucking weak desperate idiots like you will try to grasp ANY nonsensical straw BS from 100 miles wide to try and "prove" their failed points.

Douche, this is fucking happening RIGHT NOW, right in front of the world.

As for the humans, the bastard ass-ad just killed ANOTHER 41 in Homs... :(

All I can say is I can only imagine what the world outcry would be if Israel did what ass-ad does on one day, let alone 18 months, slaughtering thousands.

The point is that it doesn't matter whether these people are purposefully targeted or not. What if the Assad regime came out with an announcement tomorrow that said that it had mistakenly targeted these civilians believing them to be insurgents, and then paid blood money to all of the families? Would you say that it's alright then? Probably not, but that's what the U.S. does.

Should put this shit to rest:

UK TV connects Assad inner circle to war c... JPost - Middle East

UK TV connects Assad inner circle to war crimes

By JPOST.COM
5/28/2012 12:01

The new evidence includes eye witness testimony from defectors, video footage and Assad's private emails.

========================================

Again, what I find so hilarious is listening to fucking trash like this, with the flimsiest evidence, declare it as the gospel truth against israel - but we can have fucking live video of ass-ad declaring he's personally shooting children and these animals will deny it, "he never said wipe off the map", etc. etc.

If they had the slightest clue what lying, brainless trash they looked like.

Kevin -

I don't mean that the US has not been responsible for killing innocent people - I mean that I do not believe the US fires artillery into apartment buildings with complete disregard for the civilians inside it.

It may not make much difference to dead civilians that they were killed either by accident or by standing too close to a known terrorist, and not by the indiscriminate use of heavy weapons, but it does make a difference to popular opinion, I think.

Not sure how successful the rational can be when trying to explain to the far left mentally ill a point like this, even one that is neither particularly hard to grasp or nuanced.

To the mentally ill far left, the US/Israel is guilty no matter what they do or what the circumstances are, and their purported "allies" - such as the scumbag filth of the earth murderers like iran and syria - can slaughter thousands but are always innocent, misunderstood, a victim of Western propaganda, etc. This was the same BS the anti-viet nam assholes cried back then, unfortunately for them there was no internet to pollute with this garbage, it had to be spread by irresponsible, clueless HS teachers.

To this trash, the US while accidentally killing a few civilians is equivalent to al qaeda in iraq suicide bombing thousands there, shia militias firing mortars into apartment buildings, and ass-ad doing the same - and far worse. There is no discussing with this mentally ill filth, if they actually believe the garbage that they write, if not they are simply here to troll.

Last edited:
Assad claims that the deaths were caused by muslim brotherhood terrorists and the bodies deliberately left to be found and blamed on Assad forces.

Knowing that this is a favorite tactic of palestinians, I can't be sure that he's not right.

So what, you're a Journalist that works in the Middle East. You're showing me, so far, that you have cursory knowledge as to the actual facts on the ground in Syria if you believe what's come out of the BBC and the other CONTROLLED propaganda outlets

So ass-ad is not slaughtering thousands? You stupid fucking scumbag, it is only on the web that a piece of shit fucking turd like you can lie like that and not be delivered an appropriate response. All I can say is that I am hopeful that one day you are in an equally desperate situation as these people - and god will make sure you are given the same maltreatment and disregard you are showing here; you are truly worthless trash.

#2, Seymour Hersh? The same weak asshole who every year claimed that Israel was going to bomb iran, and was wrong each and every year? That fucking worthless turd?

#3, if the syria dogs were not lying, then why are they preventing journalists from entering the country? Journalists who did manage to enter were intentionally killed, so clearly, to a person with brains, the fact that they are refusing news journalists in is proof that the ass-ad criminal gang of mafia want a free hand to mass slaughter at will.

How people like this turd I am responding to even exist is cemented proof of why the world can be such a fucked-up place. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back