Ass-ad the animal filth kills 100 more

Rhodes - Perhaps you should read the thread before mouthing off.
I think you owe Mr Kennedy an apology.

Let's be serious here, he claims not to defend ass-ad, then turns around and tries to apply the same mass slaughter/massacre/genocidal intent to the US.

Sorry, I don't consider that acceptable, nor can anyone rational accept anything else that poster has said. Anyone who has ever served has been insulted - let's not forget today is Memorial Day in the US - by this douchebag's disgusting assertions, that American soldiers knowingly targeted civilians. My guess is that this POS is amongst those who claim a hamas terrorist running with AK47s and anti-tank rockets is a "civilian".

So what, you're a Journalist that works in the Middle East. You're showing me, so far, that you have cursory knowledge as to the actual facts on the ground in Syria if you believe what's come out of the BBC and the other CONTROLLED propaganda outlets

So ass-ad is not slaughtering thousands? You stupid fucking scumbag, it is only on the web that a piece of shit fucking turd like you can lie like that and not be delivered an appropriate response. All I can say is that I am hopeful that one day you are in an equally desperate situation as these people - and god will make sure you are given the same maltreatment and disregard you are showing here; you are truly worthless trash.

#2, Seymour Hersh? The same weak asshole who every year claimed that Israel was going to bomb iran, and was wrong each and every year? That fucking worthless turd?

#3, if the syria dogs were not lying, then why are they preventing journalists from entering the country? Journalists who did manage to enter were intentionally killed, so clearly, to a person with brains, the fact that they are refusing news journalists in is proof that the ass-ad criminal gang of mafia want a free hand to mass slaughter at will.

How people like this turd I am responding to even exist is cemented proof of why the world can be such a fucked-up place. :cuckoo:

You can't refute the information I put up, so you resort to childish sophomoric rants...ad hominem...I know what I put up is correct and I refuse to be pulled down to your disgraceful childish spoiled brat level of attacks.
Sophomoric defined:conceited and overconfident of knowledge but poorly informed and immature
This pretty well describes a lot of the posts I see here USMB.
Ad hominem defined: appealing to one's prejudices, emotions, or special interests rather than to one's intellect or reason.
attacking an opponent's character rather than answering his argument.
The 2nd one is a true sign of a lack intellectual capability...a person governed by their emotions
It is you that doesn't know what's truly going on in Syria because you're under the spell of the manipulative spin doctors and propaganda organs.

GROW UP!

General Sherman targeted the civilians in Atlanta, among other places. Not to mention the genocide committed against the Plains Indians.

Why don't you go back 5,000 years to the cavemen ancestors of americans, dickhead? Fucking weak desperate idiots like you will try to grasp ANY nonsensical straw BS from 100 miles wide to try and "prove" their failed points.

Douche, this is fucking happening RIGHT NOW, right in front of the world.

As for the humans, the bastard ass-ad just killed ANOTHER 41 in Homs... :(

All I can say is I can only imagine what the world outcry would be if Israel did what ass-ad does on one day, let alone 18 months, slaughtering thousands.

Afghan official: NATO airstrike kills 8 family members - CNN.com

Are you outraged about this?

The point is that it doesn't matter whether these people are purposefully targeted or not. What if the Assad regime came out with an announcement tomorrow that said that it had mistakenly targeted these civilians believing them to be insurgents, and then paid blood money to all of the families? Would you say that it's alright then? Probably not, but that's what the U.S. does.

Should put this shit to rest:

UK TV connects Assad inner circle to war c... JPost - Middle East

UK TV connects Assad inner circle to war crimes

By JPOST.COM
5/28/2012 12:01

The new evidence includes eye witness testimony from defectors, video footage and Assad's private emails.

========================================

Again, what I find so hilarious is listening to fucking trash like this, with the flimsiest evidence, declare it as the gospel truth against israel - but we can have fucking live video of ass-ad declaring he's personally shooting children and these animals will deny it, "he never said wipe off the map", etc. etc.

If they had the slightest clue what lying, brainless trash they looked like.

I don't think I've mentioned Israel once in this thread, but I'm not surprised that post went over your head.

You can't refute the information I put up,

Can't refute what asshole? A weak, discredited journalist writes some BS article, and it is "fact"? Get a reputable source, asshole - that can equal the thousands of videos, some by the arab and UN monitors themselves, showing ass-ad slaughtering people - and not the armchair fake journalist hersh - and you might be on to something.

attacking an opponent's character rather than answering his argument.

Hmmmm, sounds like what you're doing right now, moron.

And I also noticed you avoided each and every point I made, talk about lack of debating ability/facts.

It is you that doesn't know what's truly going on in Syria because you're under the spell of the manipulative spin doctors and propaganda organs.

LOL, this is a bigger fucking idiot than i thought. Yes, the entire arab league and almost 100 nations in total are just being "manipulated"...I smell lulz troll here... :eusa_whistle:

...I know what I put up is correct

No you don't.

You believe what is posted on that blog because it is want you want to believe - for all you know it may be run by some teenage kid in Wyoming who has never been to Syria.

The reason REAL news services are more reliable than blogs is because they have real editorial standards, and the resources to check and confirm information. Blogs have neither.

Kevin -

I don't mean that the US has not been responsible for killing innocent people - I mean that I do not believe the US fires artillery into apartment buildings with complete disregard for the civilians inside it.

It may not make much difference to dead civilians that they were killed either by accident or by standing too close to a known terrorist, and not by the indiscriminate use of heavy weapons, but it does make a difference to popular opinion, I think.

Not sure how successful the rational can be when trying to explain to the far left mentally ill a point like this, even one that is neither particularly hard to grasp or nuanced.

To the mentally ill far left, the US/Israel is guilty no matter what they do or what the circumstances are, and their purported "allies" - such as the scumbag filth of the earth murderers like iran and syria - can slaughter thousands but are always innocent, misunderstood, a victim of Western propaganda, etc. This was the same BS the anti-viet nam assholes cried back then, unfortunately for them there was no internet to pollute with this garbage, it had to be spread by irresponsible, clueless HS teachers.

To this trash, the US while accidentally killing a few civilians is equivalent to al qaeda in iraq suicide bombing thousands there, shia militias firing mortars into apartment buildings, and ass-ad doing the same - and far worse. There is no discussing with this mentally ill filth, if they actually believe the garbage that they write, if not they are simply here to troll.

Only a few civilians, huh?

No you don't. You believe what is posted on that blog because it is want you want to believe - for all you know it may be run by some teenage kid in Wyoming who has never been to Syria.

The reason REAL news services are more reliable than blogs is because they have real editorial standards, and the resources to check and confirm information. Blogs have neither.

I laughed when i saw that line as well; and the fact that you need to explain this to the internet teens permeating this thread defending ass-ad/likely trolling appears to be a waste of time.

I don't think I've mentioned Israel once in this thread, but I'm not surprised that post went over your head.

Still no defense of the US/ass-ad moral equivocation, eh shitface?

And that point was not necessarily directed at you, but to all those far leftist pieces of trash you traffic with who use the same infantile arguments.

What's to defend? Assad has murdered innocent civilians, just as Obama has murdered innocent civilians.

From your link:

""We are taking any claim about civilian casualty very seriously, and we are looking at finding out information about what really happened last night," he said Sunday."

When do you plan on proving intent, asshole? I'm not seeing it, so either back up your claim, or fuck up and fuck off already.

What's to defend? Assad has murdered innocent civilians, just as Obama has murdered innocent civilians.

The crowning achievement of whatever educational system you graduated from, and I assume you did at least get out of elementary school, but that might be a stretch.

The complete lack of ability to understand the difference between the two is a sign of low intelligence, you realize?

From your link:

""We are taking any claim about civilian casualty very seriously, and we are looking at finding out information about what really happened last night," he said Sunday."

When do you plan on proving intent, asshole? I'm not seeing it, so either back up your claim, or fuck up and fuck off already.

That would be a straw man of your creation. My point has been that it doesn't matter whether these civilians were targeted directly or not as they've been killed either way.

The crowning achievement of whatever educational system you graduated from, and I assume you did at least get out of elementary school, but that might be a stretch.

The complete lack of ability to understand the difference between the two is a sign of low intelligence, you realize?

So it's alright to kill people, just so long as it's accidental?

...I know what I put up is correct

No you don't.

You believe what is posted on that blog because it is want you want to believe - for all you know it may be run by some teenage kid in Wyoming who has never been to Syria.

Editorial standards at "real" news services? Editorial standards as in filters, omission's, and whitewashing. Alternative Journalist have to go through the internet and write in blogs because of the filters provided by these "editorial standards"...gatekeepers really.
You paint all blogs under a broad brush. You've never done any vetting of the sources listed in the blogs I listed have you? You just automatically assume it's erroneous because it's a blog.
Are you the type of Journalist that takes U.S. and NATO pronouncements and then call it news? Editorial Standards?....right

WriteWhatYoureTold.jpg

Editorial standards at "real" news services? Editorial standards as in filters, omission's, and whitewashing. Alternative Journalist have to go through the internet and write in blogs because of the filters provided by these "editorial standards"...gatekeepers really.

This is utter nonsense, dude.

Real news journalists write real news - no one tells them what angle to take. It just isn't like that, and I tell you this from firsthand experience. I know it seems likely that editors call us up and say "I don't want to hear about Israel shooting people - focus on the Palestinians shooting people" but it simply does not happen. Not in major newspapers, anyway.

The single biggest difference between news and blogs is that of resources - CNN can afford to drop a half dozen people into Tripoli and report from the front line - blogs can't.

Some blogs do some good work, but they are never reliable, and very rarely report anything true that majors news services don't know about.

Forum List

Back