Asomugha signs with Eagles

• Banned
With him on one side and Samuel on the other, that's a pretty damn good cornerback tandem. I predict they both pick off Tony Romo twice this year.

Damn...that's going to be a tough defense

They signed Vince Young too

I look for them to move Asante Samuel, three starting corners makes no sense....

This has been one crazy free-agency. Still not sure whether to laugh or stare dumbfounded at the Seahawks getting both Sidney Rice AND T-Jack from the Vikings. Upset to a small degree about the Pack losing Daryn Collredge and cutting Nick Barnett. I'm sure not worried about Donovan McNabb coming to the Vikes, when he's got almost nobody to throw to.

And the Bears. LOL... trading away their only receiving threat in Greg Olson. Darn near busted the gut of my fellow bears fan co-worker.

And next weekend, Pre-Season games start. WOOT! Injuries are going to go berzerk this year.

I look for them to move Asante Samuel, three starting corners makes no sense....

Yeah we didn't just trade Kolb for Cromartie to pay Samuel to sit on the sidelines. It would be great to have that depth but its not practical.

And the Bears. LOL... trading away their only receiving threat in Greg Olson. Darn near busted the gut of my fellow bears fan co-worker.

Don't they still have Knox?
true... he was decent. And they just picked up Roy Williams. So I guess the Bears are not an automatic 2 wins anymore for the Packers and Lions. But they should steamroll the Vikings no problem now.

I take it you're all discussing American fagball?
Yes, we're discussing a real sport. Not Europeein Sucker. That's for sure.

Soccer/football is a plebian sport, Big Fitz. I'd even go so far as to say that I'd cast-out any child that belonged to me who declared an interest in such a tedious and overhyped travesty. I, my dear fellow, follow a sport for gentlemen that is played by barbarians. American football bears some similarities, but is nowhere near as brutal. Yes, I'm talking about the mighty rugby.

Meh, Rugby's okay. It bears many resemblances to hockey than US Football which is more like violent full contact chess. Rugby the sport of gentlemen? Pfft. Let's be honest. It's the sport of back alley brawlers in comparison to the sanctioned boxing that is the NFL.

Oh goody, giving that sub-human Vick even more of a chance to win a title. Pardon me while I vomit.

Don't they still have Knox?
true... he was decent. And they just picked up Roy Williams. So I guess the Bears are not an automatic 2 wins anymore for the Packers and Lions. But they should steamroll the Vikings no problem now.

Blegh. I'm still in therapy from seeing Rice go while keeping Berrian. Not sure about McNabb.... I'm just hoping either Webb or Ponder is able to take the job from him by the end of the season. Our secondary is even weaker than it was last year, and I thought that was impossible. It's going to be a long season here.

More moves by the Eagles - Ronnie Brown to shore up a RB corps that was pretty much 1 guy deep. And rumors of Samuel to SF for Willis. Willis would probably set us up for guaranteed NFC championship, barring injuries.

Forum List

Back