Ask your spiritual teacher

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
And ask him to ask his spiritual teacher of Gods truth Why the facts are not being taught to their flocks?
Fact-- From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion taught, served and worshipped a single being God. They were Gods chosen. Thus when Jesus attended the Israelite places of worship was taught, served and worshipped a single being God( Father) as was every bible writer.
The FACTS didnt change, God was changed at the councils held by the religion that came out of Rome. No trinity was taught at the first council of Nicea 325- fact
BILLIONS are being mislead as in Noahs day.

And ask him to ask his spiritual teacher of Gods truth Why the facts are not being taught to their flocks?
Fact-- From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion taught, served and worshipped a single being God. They were Gods chosen. Thus when Jesus attended the Israelite places of worship was taught, served and worshipped a single being God( Father) as was every bible writer.
The FACTS didnt change, God was changed at the councils held by the religion that came out of Rome. No trinity was taught at the first council of Nicea 325- fact
Well let's see, your spiritual advisor Moses was kept from proceeding into the promised land by God because he failed at one point in his life in terms of living up to God's standards.

My spiritual advisor was put on a cross for living a perfect life and died for me.

Does it trouble you that Jesus spared the woman caught in adultery?

Last edited:
True, but remember, that same council created the Jesus image and accounts out of many figures and mythologies, not just a singular historical persona.
That's why Ezekiel 28 warns that the fallen one (son of perdition-Lucifer-the false/imposter messiah) who'd be placed as a god in the seas(Rome) would be an IMAGE OF A MAN it doesn't say it is a historical man.
In Ezekiel 28:14-15 This image would be called perfect (sinless)
And the anointed (christ)
cherub (guardian -
in Hebrew=Nazarei/ Nazarene)

The Bible explicitely states Moshiach is a servant to the people hence top "prince" (one who sacrifices for others), not one served by the people with people sacrificing themselves to that image which the lawless ones hide behind and speak through & to be served by those clueless servants, as they claim authority of that character.

Well let's see, your spiritual advisor Moses was kept from proceeding into the promised land by God because he failed at one point in his life in terms of living up to God's standards.

My spiritual advisor was put on a cross for living a perfect life and died for me.

the adultery story in the NEW TESTICLE proves that Jesus was a Pharisee. I am
surprised that Constantiine left it in there

God hasnt changed. The God of the OT is the God of the NT as well. Jesus his son is his image( Collosians 1:15) Jesus will show the world the God of the Ot at Har-mageddon.( to those who do not obey his son. Very few actually do. ) Jesus taught--Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God. studying the bible over and over again is what that would take. Jesus as well showed his Fathers love. and made promises to those that do his Fathers will over their own will. ( Matt 7:21-23) Jesus compared these last days to Noahs day( over 99% mislead). Its sad.

So you would have nailed Christ to the cross?
See this proves my point of using many characters to create the Jesus image (merged figures need new names).

The adultery story is from the 100bc character Yeshu son of Mary "Stada" (meaning strayed) who had Yeshu from a fling with a Roman soldier Pantheras (Pandera). He fled towards Egypt with his Rabbi mentor Y'hoshua ben Perachya to avoid the persecution of the Pharisee by King Jannaeus Alexander during the Pharisee revolt, so IRosie is right, that makes that christ figure a Pharisee. But that Christ figure was not crucified on a cross, when he came back from Egypt he brought back forbidden maggi stunts/sorcery tricks used to deceive (like Benny Hinn scams) and Egyptian underworld teachings and sun worship (rays of light between sun and earth as their god teachings).

He thus was shunned by his Rabbi and the Priests (his own peers)sentenced him as those things were crimes back then in that community.

The punishment was stoning and hanging on passover (rare to do so on a holiday, so it was recorded in the King Janaeus era- perhaps around 88bc)

*The NT accts Jesus slew (stoned) and hanged on a tree, which is how they were punished in that region and era, and of course you also have the passover sentence in John and Mark I believe. Even the widows mite account is a Jannaeus Alexander coin.

**It was the other 2 Christs used for the Jesus image that were crucified by Rome.

1 for a Roman Tax revolt(Yehuda the Galilean and his 2 sons in King Herod's era) and the other in the Pilate a.d. era a Roman revolt in general(the one by the River Jordan named Theudas)

*NT says slew & hanged
source;
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree"

**Sources: Book of Acts accounts christ Yehuda and christ Theudas, but confuse their dying sequences by saying Theudas died before Yehuda.

Lysanias died in 35bc, Herod 4bcn therefore can't be in the story of a AD Pilate era figure.

Widows mite is a Jannaeus Alexander coin.

There was no Herod Killing Babies event but Yeshu son of Mary in 100bc did flee the Jannaeus revolt towards Egypt with his mentor Rabbi Yohoshua ben Parachya.

This Rabbi is accurately dated as is King Jannaeus who's wife was Salome (friend & follower of Yeshu)who historically recorded reinstated appointed Shimon head priest(=shimon peter becomes head of the church).

Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.

2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in ACTS.

Interestingly, the early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus.​

Last edited:
On the Day of Atonement there is a bullock, a Lamb, and a scapegoat.
In the NT, there is a bullock (John the Baptist), a Lamb (Jesus), and a scapegoat ( that man of sin, the son of perdition).
When will the Christian Church start teaching the truth of the Day of Atonement?
There is nothing to fear.

In the NT, there is a bullock (John the Baptist), a Lamb (Jesus), and a scapegoat ( that man of sin, the son of perdition).
When will the Christian Church start teaching the truth of the Day of Atonement?

The son of peredition= The religion that came out of Rome and her 32,999 branches--There is no division in Christ-1Cor 1:10

Oh gee------I dread the day that the christian churches start giving out instruction on
The DAY of ATONEMENT considering how badly they mangled the crucifixion, the talmud
and the Temple -----and even that pharisee and "HIGH PRIEST" stuff

Define the Hebrew word "Yachiyd" and then show us in scripture where this word is applied to the God of Creation. If you can find any place in scripture where the word Yachiyd is used in describing God.........you have just falsified the "Trinity".

Now define the Hebrew word "Echad". Sometimes this word is used in reference to a number.....ONE....a QUANITY such as found in Genesis 2:21, sometimes it is used to mean or denote a unified or compound oneness, such as, "......and they shall become one flesh." -- Genesis 2:24. Is this Hebrew word used in scripture in reference to God? There are many examples, (Genesis 3:22, 11:6, 34:16, 2 Chron. 30:12, Ezra 2:64, Jer. 32:39).

Jews and Muslims would not want to find this word referring to God.........loss of argument that God is one person only automatically! Problem is.........the word ECHAD or compound into oneness is found in describing the God of Creation.
"Hear, O Israel the Lord our God is ONE {echad} is One Lord." -- Deut. 6:4. Now compare that what Mark has to say on the subject, ".......the Lord our God is One Lord." -- Mark 12:29

Why do the scriptures use both the singular and plural in referring to God? The scriptures commonly use the Hebrew word "elohiym" .........denoting a "plurality" of existence. In fact the very first passage of scripture declares, "In the beginning God (elohiym) created the Heaven and the earth." -- Genesis 1:1

The word "elohiym" is translated 400 times in scripture from the Hebrew language as gods. Example: "Far be it from us that we should forsake the Lord to serve other gods (elohiym)." -- Genesis 31:30, Exodus 12:12. And God spoke in the 1st person plural when creating us. "And God said, let US make man in Our image; after Our likeness...." -- Genesis 1:26

God is one, yet composed of 3 persons, THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY GHOST. All 3 are referred to as God in scripture because each 1 is God by nature i.e., divine essence. Of What essence would you expect the Son of God to consist if not the essence of His Father? The same for the Holy Spirit of God. To exclude any one of the 3 .......then God would not be God. Even while incarnate.....on earth, Jesus referred to Himself as "I AM" (John 8:24, 58). Yet Jesus was always accompanied by both the Father and the Holy Spirit (John 10:37-38, Luke 4:1).

God the Father and God the Son are equals. "I and My Father are ONE." -- John 10:30. "Jesus thought it not robbery to be equal with God." -- Phil. 2:6

There is a divine order to the Godhead. Each person has a different position in the Hierarchy of God. Just as a man and woman are equal (Gal. 3:28)......its the man that is head of the household. The different rank does not make a wife any less a Christian or human being, neither does the different rank make Jesus any less God. It just means each have different roles but all work in unity with one mind to accomplish that goal (just as man and wife become one and work within the bonds of marriage with one common goal......whatever it is...each part of the Godhead has a different role. Reference (Heb. 12:9, Eph. 5:23, John 16:13).

Fellowship with God is achieved through the trinity. (Eph. 2:12-19)

Define the Hebrew word "Yachiyd" and then show us in scripture where this word is applied to the God of Creation. If you can find any place in scripture where the word Yachiyd is used in describing God.........you have just falsified the "Trinity".

Now define the Hebrew word "Echad". Sometimes this word is used in reference to a number.....ONE....a QUANITY such as found in Genesis 2:21, sometimes it is used to mean or denote a unified or compound oneness, such as, "......and they shall become one flesh." -- Genesis 2:24. Is this Hebrew word used in scripture in reference to God? There are many examples, (Genesis 3:22, 11:6, 34:16, 2 Chron. 30:12, Ezra 2:64, Jer. 32:39).

Jews and Muslims would not want to find this word referring to God.........loss of argument that God is one person only automatically! Problem is.........the word ECHAD or compound into oneness is found in describing the God of Creation.
"Hear, O Israel the Lord our God is ONE {echad} is One Lord." -- Deut. 6:4. Now compare that what Mark has to say on the subject, ".......the Lord our God is One Lord." -- Mark 12:29

Why do the scriptures use both the singular and plural in referring to God? The scriptures commonly use the Hebrew word "elohiym" .........denoting a "plurality" of existence. In fact the very first passage of scripture declares, "In the beginning God (elohiym) created the Heaven and the earth." -- Genesis 1:1

The word "elohiym" is translated 400 times in scripture from the Hebrew language as gods. Example: "Far be it from us that we should forsake the Lord to serve other gods (elohiym)." -- Genesis 31:30, Exodus 12:12. And God spoke in the 1st person plural when creating us. "And God said, let US make man in Our image; after Our likeness...." -- Genesis 1:26

God is one, yet composed of 3 persons, THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY GHOST. All 3 are referred to as God in scripture because each 1 is God by nature i.e., divine essence. Of What essence would you expect the Son of God to consist if not the essence of His Father? The same for the Holy Spirit of God. To exclude any one of the 3 .......then God would not be God. Even while incarnate.....on earth, Jesus referred to Himself as "I AM" (John 8:24, 58). Yet Jesus was always accompanied by both the Father and the Holy Spirit (John 10:37-38, Luke 4:1).

God the Father and God the Son are equals. "I and My Father are ONE." -- John 10:30. "Jesus thought it not robbery to be equal with God." -- Phil. 2:6

There is a divine order to the Godhead. Each person has a different position in the Hierarchy of God. Just as a man and woman are equal (Gal. 3:28)......its the man that is head of the household. The different rank does not make a wife any less a Christian or human being, neither does the different rank make Jesus any less God. It just means each have different roles but all work in unity with one mind to accomplish that goal (just as man and wife become one and work within the bonds of marriage with one common goal......whatever it is...each part of the Godhead has a different role. Reference (Heb. 12:9, Eph. 5:23, John 16:13).

Fellowship with God is achieved through the trinity. (Eph. 2:12-19)
Actually if you ask one who knows the Hebrew, or google it. Elohim never plural for God in the Hebrew language. Just false gods.
Yes Jesus and his Father are one in purpose-Jesus is Gods image. An image is never the real thing. Jesus teaches he has a God like we do-his Father-John 20:17, Rev 3:12---One must ask themself---Who do i believe Jesus or the man i listened to? Jesus real teachers teach what Jesus taught.
Like this super important teaching that benefits all who listen to him--Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
Most seek $$$ and pleasures.( 2 Timothy 3)

Oh gee------I dread the day that the christian churches start giving out instruction on
The DAY of ATONEMENT considering how badly they mangled the crucifixion, the talmud
and the Temple -----and even that pharisee and "HIGH PRIEST" stuff
I don't know that I have ever heard a Sunday school teacher give a lesson on the Day of Atonement. If I did hear a lesson on it, it was not something I remember. Preachers are silent on the subject. When I ask, I get disjointed answers. They explain nothing beyond the sacrifice of the Lamb.

I can read. The Day of Atonement began with the beheading of John and ends with the son of perdition.
The whole notion that the Father would send an evil son for the Church to oppose, contend with and overcome is preposterous. He is the scapegoat. The end of the Day of Atonement is a joyous time. All should pray for it.

I don't know that I have ever heard a Sunday school teacher give a lesson on the Day of Atonement. If I did hear a lesson on it, it was not something I remember. Preachers are silent on the subject. When I ask, I get disjointed answers. They explain nothing beyond the sacrifice of the Lamb.

I can read. The Day of Atonement began with the beheading of John and ends with the son of perdition.
The whole notion that the Father would send an evil son for the Church to oppose, contend with and overcome is preposterous. He is the scapegoat. The end of the Day of Atonement is a joyous time. All should pray for it.
Facts they won't tell you: THE surviving FOLLOWERS OF JOHN THE BAPTIST claimed Jesus was the son of perdition, the false prophet who stole much of his flock when he had his friend/follower Salome turn John in to be beheaded.
The Mandeans, sect of Sabians are the sect that can be studied and researched on this subject.
John said they borrowed much from Zoroastrianism, and the Luciferous (*physical light teachings) of the Mandeans match the physical light-Luciferous teachings in the NT.
*the Nazarene cult believed their god was the mystical rays of light between the sun and earth.

Warnings on the son of perdition is found in Ezekiel 28.
"An image of a man" which walked the garden of Eden(ancient Persia) [where Zoroastrianism and Mithraism where created and prevalent]
Son of "perdition" (i.e. fall to the pit) by the hands of the seas (Rome) and made/claimed a god in doing so.-(which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene) and deemed perfect (sinless)
-Ezekiel 28:14-15.

We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible and Jesus was that first fallen failed to deliver messiah.

Forum List

Back