Ask Mortimer anything

Ask me anything. I reply.
Why are you obsessed with race?

I think for two reasons. 1 because I was always curious with a interest in it, and in history, religion etc. like why someone becomes a population geneticist?
And second maybe because I was bullied and casted out for not being white, that I craved being white later. But now it is better. Im more secure now, but I was really insecure at 20 about it. That Im not white, and that Im third world, mohamedan or gypsy or whatever or black.

I think for two reasons. 1 because I was always curious with a interest in it, and in history, religion etc. like why someone becomes a population geneticist?
And second maybe because I was bullied and casted out for not being white, that I craved being white later. But now it is better. Im more secure now, but I was really insecure at 20 about it. That Im not white, and that Im third world, mohamedan or gypsy or whatever or black.

Just thank your lucky stars you're not a Democrat. That would be terrible.

The good thing in the US you can be a minority and still be right, in austria rather not. Because when I was at university, I think only germans or white and catholic could be part of such a organization. I wouldnt be able to be part of such a organization.

Interesting. I for my part, I would not like to become one of those who bully me.

Interesting. I for my part, I would not like to become one of those who bully me.

I think that is a stockholm syndrome. But yes I wanted to become one. I was serious about being not only white but also a neo-nazi. But i shifted towards the serbs, I started listening to chetnik music, I started wearing chetnik insignia etc. But then I realised that in Serbia Im also not white, and a ethnic minority. Now im much more sane and healthy. I have not problems with anyone, and Im not angry if someone asks me whether Im a muslim, or gypsy or such things. I was really sensitive when someone asked me about my "cultural peculiarities" now I just politely explain everything and Im chill about it.

I think that is a stockholm syndrome. But yes I wanted to become one. I was serious about being not only white but also a neo-nazi. But i shifted towards the serbs, I started listening to chetnik music, I started wearing chetnik insignia etc. But then I realised that in Serbia Im also not white, and a ethnic minority. Now im much more sane and healthy. I have not problems with anyone, and Im not angry if someone asks me whether Im a muslim, or gypsy or such things. I was really sensitive when someone asked me about my "cultural peculiarities" now I just politely explain everything and Im chill about it.
Totally understandable. I was unable to comply, expecting a life of work and work for fucking kanacks to rape my children. But I realized I am alone, fucking folks just want to suck dick. The solution: don´t work, don´t make children.

Totally understandable. I was unable to comply, expecting a life of work and work for fucking kanacks to rape my children. But I realized I am alone, fucking folks just want to suck dick. The solution: don´t work, don´t make children.

Yeah thats the other side of the coin, it is also common that white boys get bullied in school by brown boys. Or get beaten or something, saw it often enough on TV or the internet. I dont like that either. Or girls who get raped or abused etc. It happens and it is terrible. As for me I think my problem is that I dont want to be "different" or "peculiar" and "exotic" I want to be like just ordinary, but Im not and was made clear that Im foreigner, and non-white. Then I started saying things like "I hate n*" because they are even darker then me and I thought I will gain points.

Yeah thats the other side of the coin, it is also common that white boys get bullied in school by brown boys. Or get beaten or something, saw it often enough on TV or the internet. I dont like that either. Or girls who get raped or abused etc. It happens and it is terrible. As for me I think my problem is that I dont want to be "different" or "peculiar" and "exotic" I want to be like just ordinary, but Im not and was made clear that Im foreigner, and non-white. Then I started saying things like "I hate n*" because they are even darker then me and I thought I will gain points.
It was political for me from the beginning. Teachers came and unloaded their holo guilt on me, told me to be tolerant. I have no such guilt and there is nothing that needs to be tolerated. When I told them that there were bombings, they told me I cannot "count up". Not about race at all.

:yes_text12:

What is The Meaning of Life?

To do the will of God

That is incorrect, though slightlky better than what I get from most who try to answer the question.

Most think that the answer much be some deep, philosophical bullshit.

The true answer to the question, “ What is The Meaning of Life?” is not what anyone thinks. I'm surprised at how few people know the correct answer, or even begin to think in the correct direction.

The correct answer is this: It is a movie made by the Monty Python bunch, in the 1980s.

Monty Python's The Meaning of Life - Wikipedia

What is The Meaning of Life?

To do the will of God

That is incorrect, though slightlky better than what I get from most who try to answer the question.

Most think that the answer much be some deep, philosophical bullshit.

The true answer to the question, “ What is The Meaning of Life?” is not what anyone thinks. I'm surprised at how few people know the correct answer, or even begin to think in the correct direction.

The correct answer is this: It is a movie made by the Monty Python bunch, in the 1980s.

Monty Python's The Meaning of Life - Wikipedia
;)

Forum List

Back