Ask Joe (a new advice column just for USMB members)

Dear Joe:

I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, 'just some friends from work, you don't know them.' I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my motorcycle so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls'. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the cam cover had a hairline crack.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealership where I bought it?

Thanks.

Dear Joe:

I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, 'just some friends from work, you don't know them.' I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my motorcycle so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls'. It was at that moment, crouching behind my Harley, that I noticed that the cam cover had a hairline crack.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealership where I bought it?

Thanks.

The answer to both of your dilemmas is the same: It depends on the skills you're packin', and what you've got in the way of tool(s).
:dunno:

The first thing you're going to want to do is insist on a government-issued ID so you can verify that the Thai girl yoar talking to is a grown-up.

Just remember... it's amazing how long you can stretch things out when you've got money.

Joe.............

Why do we drive on a Parkway and Park in a Driveway..............

I'm confused.................

Joe.............

Why do we drive on a Parkway and Park in a Driveway..............

I'm confused.................

It's the fault of the British and their ongoing bastardization of the American tongue.

Same reason shipping terms are so obscure. Some things you don't try to make sense of, you just use your spell-check and move on.

Dear Joe,

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown, too?

Dear Joe,

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown, too?

Like everything in life, it depends on training and commitment to the relationship. I can see passion running that deep in Monkeys.

If you mean among Dolphins, probably not.

Forum List

Back