Asinine Liberals Just Killed 22 Kids In England

Uhhh it's always conservatives who do this shit

And yes it's normally religious radicals who worship an Arab (Christians in America)

lol

Stupid white trash who imagine a few dead in a concert compares to the death and destruction Christians have been layign on Muslims since the fall of the Turks

If this bothers you, probably a sign you should stop supporting* fucking with teh Muslims
But but but Christians......

Just go fuck yourself

Are you denying that Christians are a bigger threat in American than Muslims?

Have any data to back that up?

Because from what I see that's not the case, we have a lot more christians and they're very violent.

Not to mention if you imagine the only religion to ever really dominate the planet has caused less death and destruction than one that hasn't you probably have your head stuck deep your stink hole

Hinuds aren't as bad as Christians, not because the ideology is more moral. It's probably not even as moral. It's just that Hindus have never controlled most of the planet, so the death and destruction is has wrought is minimal relative to christianity in the last 400 years. Same with Islam

Yes those with power have the most propensity for evil. So next time you hear some one call us "the great satan" you shouldn't take it so lightly...There is more truth in taht than our own propaganda

Liar, liar, liar, pants on fire....Pisslam has killed 300 million people in total and still counting to this day. It has destroyed every society it has ever dominated. It spreads rape, death and human rights atrocities everywhere it has gone. It is has committed the largest genocides in recorded human history (80 million Hindus in India). It is filled with a long list of crimes against humanity NO OTHER RELIGION IS CURRENTLY COMMITTING! There is no other religion CURRENTLY stoning women to death, teaching children to be suicide bombers, beheading and/or fucking toddler children of their enemies, hijacking planes, throwing disfiguring acid in the faces of disobedient wives, committing mass murder over cartoons, etc., etc. But then again, muslims like you are so cousin-inbred your brains have too much genetic damage to comprehend with basic, logical facts.

I have studied Pisslam in detail for several years so don't think FOR A SECOND you're going to lie to ME about it. And yes, Pisslam is the only religion I know of that teaches believers to LIE to non-believers if it benefits Islam in some (taqiyya). If you think Islam is a good thing, all you're proving is that you're a clinical psychopath.
Also, there is a clear difference between a person who claims they are Christian committing murder and muslims that claim they are targeting anyone that does not abide to the strictest form of sharia on behalf of islam.

Meaning the muslims are committing their murders on behalf of their religion as commanded by their false book. There is nothing that commands the followers of Christ to kill the unbeliever. Nothing in the new testament.

That is an utter waste of time for me to try and communicate that with the left. They are so lost in their psychosis that it would be easier to reason with a cobra.

ALL of the misery we are experiencing on behalf of those smelly dirtbags following their false prophet is the fault of the PC American hating, Christian hating left. It is our fault for allowing them to get away with it.

Last edited:
If this bothers you, probably a sign you should stop supporting* fucking with teh Muslims
Youre ONLY in our lands, because a PERCENTAGE of our people are stupid enough to allow it.

You are pushing the limit -- even for our white liberals. The time is quickly coming that our lands will be off limits to muslim barbarians. It would be wise to live among your own.

Oh, did you moronic/deranged liberals think you were going to avoid blame for this latest massacre, performed by yet another Muslim, barbaric savage ? No. Not hardly, because it is your dopey notions about tolerance and discrimination that are causing (allowing) these outrages to occur. when normal people tell you that these lunatics have an ideology (masquerading as a religion) that orders them to kill everyone but themselves ( and even that isn't beyond their scope), you sit back and calmly talk about tolerance.

EARTH TO LIBERALS: Are you really not intelligent enough to know that some things are to be tolerated, and some ARE NOT ? If this was 1943, would you complain about "discrimination", when the government said no Japanese or Germans could immigrate or travel to the US ? Do you want (like nutjob Obama) to allow people with Ebola to come here ?

Does the word HARM mean nothing to you ? When I called Florida Democrat Senator Bill Nelson's office and suggested a Muslim ban, the ignorant aide said it was "unconstitutional". Well, he's wrong about that in a number of ways. One need not read any further than the Constitution's preamble to see the REQUIREMENT of a Muslim ban.

"insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare"

One doesn't accomplish these founding father goals by bringing subhuman killers into their country, whose openly stated goal (read the Koran) is to KILL YOU.

I'm really at the point where I see an extreme need to get as many of these insane and :lame2:brain, dangerous liberals out of America ASAP. Perhaps we could get them all to move to lost cause California, and then declare that wasteland no longer part of the USA. Maybe we could chip in and pay their (one-way) plane fare to Canada - didn't they legalize marijuana recently. Go north liberals. Go north.

There must be some way to get rid of these fools, to keep them from endangering us any further. Gotta be a way.
Terrorists of all stripes are con-servatives fighting AGAINST the modern liberal world.

And yes it's normally religious radicals who worship an Arab (Christians in America)

lol

Stupid white trash who imagine a few dead in a concert compares to the death and destruction Christians have been layign on Muslims since the fall of the Turks

Just go fuck yourself

Because from what I see that's not the case, we have a lot more christians and they're very violent.

Not to mention if you imagine the only religion to ever really dominate the planet has caused less death and destruction than one that hasn't you probably have your head stuck deep your stink hole

Hinuds aren't as bad as Christians, not because the ideology is more moral. It's probably not even as moral. It's just that Hindus have never controlled most of the planet, so the death and destruction is has wrought is minimal relative to christianity in the last 400 years. Same with Islam

Yes those with power have the most propensity for evil. So next time you hear some one call us "the great satan" you shouldn't take it so lightly...There is more truth in taht than our own propaganda

Liar, liar, liar, pants on fire....Pisslam has killed 300 million people in total and still counting to this day. It has destroyed every society it has ever dominated. It spreads rape, death and human rights atrocities everywhere it has gone. It is has committed the largest genocides in recorded human history (80 million Hindus in India). It is filled with a long list of crimes against humanity NO OTHER RELIGION IS CURRENTLY COMMITTING! There is no other religion CURRENTLY stoning women to death, teaching children to be suicide bombers, beheading and/or fucking toddler children of their enemies, hijacking planes, throwing disfiguring acid in the faces of disobedient wives, committing mass murder over cartoons, etc., etc. But then again, muslims like you are so cousin-inbred your brains have too much genetic damage to comprehend with basic, logical facts.

I have studied Pisslam in detail for several years so don't think FOR A SECOND you're going to lie to ME about it. And yes, Pisslam is the only religion I know of that teaches believers to LIE to non-believers if it benefits Islam in some (taqiyya). If you think Islam is a good thing, all you're proving is that you're a clinical psychopath.
Also, there is a clear difference between a person who claims they are Christian committing murder and muslims that claim they are targeting anyone that does not abide to the strictest for of sharia on behalf of islam.

Meaning the muslims are committing their murders on behalf of their religion as commanded by their false book. There is nothing that commands the followers of Christ to kill the unbeliever. Nothing in the new testament.

That is an utter waste of time for me to try and communicate that with the left. They are so lost in their psychosis that it would be easier to reason with a cobra.

ALL of the misery we are experiencing on behalf of those smelly dirtbags following their false prophet is the fault of the PC American hating, Christian hating left. It is our fault for allowing them to get away with it.

I know, I noticed that early on. I'm not religious myself but it's common knowledge that Jesus was a pacifist and Mohammed was a mass-murdering pedophile. There is absolutely nothing in Islam's ideology that stresses kindness, mercy and compassion for non-believers, as Jesus did. Mohammed never said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Juicin, If one extends his hand and you cut it off, the prudent thing would be to stop extending your hand.
And if this country is so repugnant to you then Death Angel raised a valid point. Birds of a feather, flock together. Why stay in an ill suited country when there is Syria?

Youre ONLY in our lands, because a PERCENTAGE of our people are stupid enough to allow it.

You are pushing the limit -- even for our white liberals. The time is quickly coming that our lands will be off limits to muslim barbarians. It would be wise to live among your own.
I believe if the left did not learn after 911 then there is NO HOPE that they will ever see the truth. They are demented possessed losers.

Trump killed them all, by his refusal to say "radical Islamic terrorism". Since Trump was such a big pussy, it emboldened the terrorists.

At least that's the conservative theory of how the world works. It sounds retarded to me, but then, it's from conservatives. You'll have to ask them why they believe such things.

I believe if the left did not learn after 911 then there is NO HOPE that they will ever see the truth. They are demented possessed losers.
Liberals are NOT the majority. The vast middle is waking up. That's why the Democrat Party is dying.

Terrorists of all stripes are con-servatives fighting AGAINST the modern liberal world.

Terrorists of all stripes are liberals fighting AGAINST the modern SANE world.

And treasonously giving aid and comfort to the jihadist enemy.

lol

Just go fuck yourself

Wow.

You're really fucked in the head, eh?

leave your moral relativism at the door, lol

Christians are animals. Worship Arabs jsut hte same as teh Muslims and Jews

As some one with native ancestors and german/swiss ones who fought int eh civl war

I'm here because I have a blood right

My brown ancestors had very high IQs (obscenely high for Indians), that's why we're here

I've never met a single soul who thought their white skin mattered and had an* IQ anywhere near me and my brown kin

And I'm not a muslim, all arab religions are ridiculous. Why would anyone who wasn't Arab take Arab traditions?

Last edited:

lol

Just go fuck yourself

Wow.

That you are fucked in the head has nothing to do with moral relativism.

lol

Just go fuck yourself

Wow.

Sure it is

"Muslims kill people with swords so how could us killing more people with missiles be worse"

Moral relativism

To use the death of children for your own political crap is heinous. Conservatives so enjoy dragging a body through the streets as if they were in Somalia 20 years ago. Disgusting.

Just go fuck yourself

Wow.

Sure it is

"Muslims kill people with swords so how could us killing more people with missiles be worse"

Moral relativism

Please make sense so that I may respond.

Forum List

Back