Asians Overcome Racism

Originally posted by Unknown

Don't blame us, blame the government for making this happen this way.
If the "government" tried to take away all the handout hispanics receive, hispanics would riot in the streets.

All these handouts for blacks and hispanics are in place because blacks and hispanics do not have the natural ability to suceed in life as do other groups. One look at country's that are majority hispanic is all the proof one needs to see the achivements of these people.

If ALL groups of people are equal, would not there achivements and accomplishments reflect this?

If you notice Asians who were discriminate in the U.S far more then hispanics, do not need these handouts.

Originally posted by Unknown

I was one that had a scholarship because I am hispanic,
Without that scholarship for just being hispanic, you would have never made it on your own ability's.

If hispanics had any pride in themselfs they would not want or except the handouts whites give to them. Whites only give these handout to blacks and hispanics because they feel sorry for them.

Just to let you know, it wasn't the whites giving us a handout. It was an hispanic association helping with money to go to college, since I was being raised by a single parent, I needed it. I'm sure you'll have shit to say about that so have a blast cause I'm out.

But you know what since you are an asshole and attacking my heritage, you can kiss my hispanic ass, cause this is the last I will respond to you because you're full of :bsflag:

Hey D FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'm sick of your lowlife fucking ass! Why don't you take a hike, get fucked in the ass by your boyfriend and die a slow painful death you sorry excuse for an American. Thats right i'm calling you out you chicken shit picking on women pussy. You want some? Come get it!

Don't say anything about the language either, be a man and step up to the plate twinkle toes.

Originally posted by OCA
Hey D FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'm sick of your lowlife fucking ass! Why don't you take a hike, get fucked in the ass by your boyfriend and die a slow painful death you sorry excuse for an American. Thats right i'm calling you out you chicken shit picking on women pussy. You want some? Come get it!

Don't say anything about the language either, be a man and step up to the plate twinkle toes.

:D :clap:

Originally posted by OCA
Thats right i'm calling you out you chicken shit picking on women pussy. You want some? Come get it!
Look how OCA feels sorry for hispanics.
Hey,
What does that mean "picking on women pussy"?

Ya, I want some woman pussy, you got some? I'll come get it!

I used to feel sorry for hispanics, but after your around enuff of them you learn what a waste of time they are.

Census: Hispanic dropout rate soars

The number of Hispanics who dropped out or never attended high school surged by more than 50 percent in the 1990s, especially in the South and West where many schools were overwhelmed as they tried to accommodate the fast-growing Spanish-speaking population.

http://www.theindependent.com/stories/101102/new_dropout11.shtml

Hispanics suck. But I'm only forced to point that out because they're invading our fucking country and turning it into a big pile of SHIT. Other than that, I wouldn't have a problem with 'em.

Originally posted by Big D
Hey,

Malaka(jackoff) you are not very good at the witty comebacks so i'd give it up if I were you. You are nothing but a lowlife scumsucking piece of white jew(are you really Jewish?) trash. You want to throw down, lets throw down mano a mano. Better have real good health insurance.

A real man doesn't impune women dumbfuck, takes a REAL BIG MAN to do that don't it boy? FYI most everybody here thinks you are a piece of shit and talk about you all the time, but hey hopefully your family loves ya because nobody else does.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Hispanics suck. But I'm only forced to point that out because they're invading our fucking country and turning it into a big pile of SHIT. Other than that, I wouldn't have a problem with 'em.

So do homosexual jews such as yourself Mr. Shlomo Glickstein.

Your way of thinking only fucks the country up worse only you are too much of a mental midget to figure that out. Go play on the Cartoon Network message board with people your own stature and leave politics to the big boys.

Hey,

Why, Big-D?

Do you have a problem with your vagina? It probably hurts.

It is interesting how a guy like you can suck all the inteligence out of a board like you can a golf ball through a garden hose.

Why is it you keep coming back when you have nothing higher than a 3rd grade mind set? Are you looking for recruits?

Well, so far the only people I have seen doing that to America are you and Big-D and everyone like you.

How?

Now, if I answered that, I would have to use the same rationale you use with the minorities. Hence, it would not be rational at all and we could both poke holes in it.

If we did that, the whole argument would be moot and both points invalid.

Since that is the case, we can save the waste of bandwith and agree the racism and my comment aren't founded on anything at all and call it a wash.

Balkinization Willie, balkinization. No matter how much you want it to be true America is a multiethnic, multicultural country. Its the way it has evolved, its what the founders and the leaders of this country wanted and still want. Remember land of the free, give your poor, tired , huddled masses(something like that)? There is no native ethnicity to North America unless you want to give it back to the Indians. Don't give me any B.S. about Kennewick man either, I read up on that and they have no definitive evidence as to what his genetic makeup was, talk about thin evidence, one of you two tried to use that once and I damn near fell out of my chair laughing.

Your seperation of races is going in the opposite direction that you think it will take you only your hatred blinds you to that realization. Nobody is saying that you have to go out and intermarry with other races but your continual claims of superiority and subsequent unwillingness to even give any credit to minorities who are surpassed or equal to your intellect and to blame the actions of a few on the whole(liberalism?) will lead to yours and America's downfall, not the reverse.

I sight Bosnia as an example and they actually have legitimate ethnic claims there unlike the whites in America.

Originally posted by OCA
Malaka(jackoff) you are not very good at the witty comebacks so i'd give it up if I were you. You are nothing but a lowlife scumsucking piece of white jew(are you really Jewish?) trash. You want to throw down, lets throw down mano a mano. Better have real good health insurance.
OCA,
is a prime example of what happens to a white man who lives around blacks and hispanics for too long. He is what is known as a wigger.

OCA is from Washington D.C one of the worst crime areas in the U.S, D.C is also 70% black. Notice how uncivilized OCA is as he calls me a MF,wants to kick my ass, and have desires to insert objects into my rectum. I'm am sure at one time OCA was a civilized white man, he is simply a product of his environment.

Originally posted by OCA
FYI most everybody here thinks you are a piece of shit and talk about you all the time,
Are you serious? tell me who said what, I'm dying to know.

Just tell me in class tomorrow at school, OK.

I heard that NewGuy thinks your cute, but don't tell anyone I told you, OK.

Dumbass your just pissed because you missed out on the success boat, come on tell the truth. You looked for a scapegoat and found the easiest mark for illiterates, minorities. Why don't you give it a rest and let us get on with IMPORTANT TOPICS and quit fouling up this place with your racist stench, or are you going to come back with that ridiculous claim of not hating all Blacks and Hispanics after you're obvious vile comments of the past week? You boy are a joke.

OCA,
is a prime example of what happens to a white man who lives around blacks and hispanics for too long. He is what is known as a wigger.

OCA is from Washington D.C one of the worst crime areas in the U.S, D.C is also 70% black. Notice how uncivilized OCA is as he calls me a MF,wants to kick my ass, and have desires to insert objects into my rectum. I'm am sure at one time OCA was a civilized white man, he is simply a product of his environment.

Wigger lol, there is some sophomoric shit. Did Richard Butler teach that to you at the compound there?

Man just give up, everyday you show us a little more how much of a mental midget you are with this crap that most of us left behind a long time ago.

Alas keep trying, you might be half the man I am one day if you work dilligently enough.

Big D,

I you feel that strongly about hispanics and blacks, then go to where it's mostly populated with hispanics and blacks and tell them what you think about them. Come back and tell me how it went :teeth:

If you can't do that, then you aren't man enough and you are afraid, cause all you do is hide under this message board and talk shit, cause nobody knows who you are, for now anyway.

You're nothing but a chicken shit that is all talk. (Yes everyone, here is a piece of chicken shit that talks :D )

Forum List

Back