Asians Overcome Racism

Originally posted by NewGuy
-Because most asians are coming from an environment of learned self-sufficiency or strong honoring work ethic.
You cant seem to understand how responsibility, honor, respect, discipline, and economics works in society yourself so you pin it on skin color.
So then blacks come from a environment of NO self-sufficiency, NO work ethic, NO responsibility, NO honor, NO respect, and NO discipline?

You see New Guy, what you fail to understand is that the environment people live in, is created by those people.

Originally posted by Big D
So then blacks come from a environment of NO self-sufficiency, NO work ethic, NO responsibility, NO honor, NO respect, and NO discipline?

You see New Guy, what you fail to understand is that the environment people live in, is created by those people.

This environment was created by the handouts and pandering given to the blacks by the American government. Immigrants from Africa come from an environment created by the British "If you're not the best, you're out," education system. African Immigrants actually do quite well. My anatomy teacher senior year in high school was Kenyan, and he was a very moral, smart, hardworking person who had a strong work ethic.

Originally posted by Hobbit
This environment was created by the handouts and pandering given to the blacks by the American government. Immigrants from Africa come from an environment created by the British "If you're not the best, you're out," education system. African Immigrants actually do quite well. My anatomy teacher senior year in high school was Kenyan, and he was a very moral, smart, hardworking person who had a strong work ethic.
The blacks in America are living the best lives with the most success of any blacks anywhere in the world.

In country's where blacks are the majority is where blacks live the worst lives.

MORAL crusaders have the habit of heading off to their next crusade without bothering to see whether anything went wrong on their last one. During the '80s, TransAfrica, NAACP, Black Congressional Caucus, Hollywood glitterati, college students, and other groups held massive protests on college campuses and at the South African Embassy, built shanty towns, and called for disinvestment and sanctions against South Africa for its racist apartheid system.

There's no longer apartheid and there's black rule in South Africa, but what's the story there now?
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams010902.asp

The blacks in America are living the best lives with the most success of any blacks anywhere in the world.

In country's where blacks are the majority is where blacks live the worst lives.

Not if you compare them to the success and poverty levels of the rest of their country. Black immigrants, as a whole, do far better than decendants of slaves. This is because the government racial handout system has promoted laziness and dependence on the government. That's why blacks, as a whole, have been unsuccessful. It has nothing to do with genetics.

Not if you compare them to the success and poverty levels of the rest of their country. Black immigrants, as a whole, do far better than decendants of slaves. This is because the government racial handout system has promoted laziness and dependence on the government. That's why blacks, as a whole, have been unsuccessful. It has nothing to do with genetics.
You try to make it sound as if all these government "handouts" are for only blacks, they are for everyone. Blacks and hispanics choose to take advantage of these programs because of there laziness and low intelligence by nature, one look at the country's these people come from is all the proof you need.
Nomatter what, blacks and hispanics will ALWAYS be a burden on the rest of socity.

Blacks and hispanics choose to take advantage of these programs because of there laziness and low intelligence by nature, one look at the country's these people come from is all the proof you need.
Nomatter what, blacks and hispanics will ALWAYS be a burden on the rest of socity.

Are you sure you aren't talking about yourself here?

Blacks and hispanics choose to take advantage of these programs because of there laziness and low intelligence by nature, one look at the country's these people come from is all the proof you need.

I am hispanic, I don't take advantage of any programs. I know alot of hispanics that work there asses off, so that they can provide to their family. I used to work my ass off and never liked anyone supporting me. My mother did the same. Now thanks to my husband and God, I'm able to stay home and raise my child. Now he works his ass off. Please don't generalize, not all hispanics or blacks are the same.

By the way, while I'm paying cash for my groceries, I see alot of white people(as you would call it) buying with food stamps. Gee, I could probably say they are taken advantage of these programs too.

It would be great if God would have chosen you to be black or hispanic and see what your thoughts would be then.

Originally posted by Unknown
I am hispanic, I don't take advantage of any programs. I know alot of hispanics that work there asses off, so that they can provide to their family. I used to work my ass off and never liked anyone supporting me. My mother did the same. Now thanks to my husband and God, I'm able to stay home and raise my child. Now he works his ass off. Please don't generalize, not all hispanics or blacks are the same.

By the way, while I'm paying cash for my groceries, I see alot of white people(as you would call it) buying with food stamps. Gee, I could probably say they are taken advantage of these programs too.

It would be great if God would have chosen you to be black or hispanic and see what your thoughts would be then.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

To once again clarify my position, many blacks and hispanics have fallen victim to the apathy of a lifelong government pension, but anybody can overcome that if they have the right attitude.

Speaking about Hispanics, i have to agree with unknown. Ive spent alot of time working with Hispanics and they are some of the hardest working people i know.

Have they suffered from slavery or from asian coolies. or whever the word is? i dont see how they have been discriminated against at all. Heck i cant even totally see the difference between many hispanics and whites of European descent. Alot look the same to me.

I think if there is anything keeping hispanics down it would be the language barrier. but personally im not so convinced that anything is keeping them down.

I am hispanic, I don't take advantage of any programs. I know alot of hispanics that work there asses off, so that they can provide to their family. By the way, while I'm paying cash for my groceries, I see alot of white people(as you would call it) buying with food stamps. Gee, I could probably say they are taken advantage of these programs too.
New York City's welfare rolls are now 5 percent white, 33 percent black and 59 percent Hispanic -- with more Hispanic parents receiving public assistance there than in Miami, Los Angeles or the entire state of Texas.
http://www.ncpa.org/pi/welfare/pdwel/pdwel75b.html

Aid to black and Hispanic welfare recipients is greater in proportion to the size of their populations than is aid to white recipients. This can be seen by determining the average welfare expenditure per person for each ethnic group.

The higher rates of welfare receipt among blacks and Hispanics are largely the result of the erosion of marriage among those groups. In 1998, 69.1 percent of black children were born outside of wedlock. Among Hispanics the number was 41.6 percent, while among non-Hispanic whites the number was 21.9 percent.
http://www.heartland.org/Article.cfm?artId=152

They don't talk about how many kids they have, do they? Hispanics are known to multiply alot, maybe they like to do it alot. :D But that doesn't mean they are lazy, take a look at the husbands of the family, they work their asses off. And according to Catholic doctrine, they aren't suppose to use birth control cause God wants you to have children. I'm not Catholic but I was raised Catholic and was told sex shouldn't be enjoyable, it's used for multiplication. I don't agree with multiplying your family unless you have enough money to do so, but even "white" people tell me you'll never have enough money.

Also hispanics are also known to be paid lower in wage and be bottom of the totem pole. We work for anything, doing anything, if it means putting food in our childrens' mouth. Tell me how many "whites" are going to work at a fast food place in there 40's? I know of many "whites" that was too proud to get a fast food job, and got on welfare. How many hispanics do you see CEOs or Board Director or even Vice-President of a company? Not many.

People like you generalize us hispanics and think we are no good and give us shitty jobs, so we work our ass off and still need welfare because we can't live with today's inflation.

Unknown,
Would you like some more time so you can think of some more excuses for your people?

Please tell your people in Mexico how bad it is in the U.S for them, so that they will stop abandoning there own country they created to come live in America.
Mexicans are ruining America just like they have ruined Mexico.

Any area hispanics inhabit, the quality of life decreases.

Hispanics are the target of a new anti-drug media campaign by the government.

Starting this week, the Office of National Drug Control Policy is taking its bilingual message to the nation’s youngest and fastest-growing minority via TV, the Internet and an open letter slated to run in 84 newspapers.

According to the panelists, Hispanics use drugs at higher rates than other groups.

Walters cited the 2002 Monitoring the Future Study that found Hispanic eighth graders had the highest rates for using most illegal drugs, including marijuana, cocaine and heroin.
http://www.laprensa-sandiego.org/archieve/november21-03/drug.htm

Looks like the reason so many mexicans are poor is because they use there money to buy drugs.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

To once again clarify my position, many blacks and hispanics have fallen victim to the apathy of a lifelong government pension, but anybody can overcome that if they have the right attitude.

It's most likely that those who "don't" have the right attitude never will...

How many hispanics do you see CEOs or Board Director or even Vice-President of a company? Not many.

But the common misconception is to immediately look at this and blame it on white people (which is generalizing also).

Who's to say that discrimination causes this fact?

Do you think that we should deny jobs to whites just so minorities can have them?
It's being done, and it's hypocritical and pure discrimination in itself.

Latinos are among those populations at the greatest risk for contracting the hepatitis C virus.
Hispanic women are seven times more likely to contract AIDS and have higher rates of syphilis compared to non-Hispanic white women.
Among minorities, Hispanic women report the second highest number of cases of gonorrhea.
Nearly one in four cases of AIDS reported in children under the age of 13 is among Latinos.

http://www.ashastd.org/news/hisp.html

Unknown,
Would you like some more time so you can think of some more excuses for your people?

:rolleyes: Not excuses, it's reality.

Please tell your people in Mexico how bad it is in the U.S for them, so that they will stop abandoning there own country they created to come live in America.
Mexicans are ruining America just like they have ruined Mexico.

Any area hispanics inhabit, the quality of life decreases.

I'm not Mexican, I'm Puerto Rican.

You know you are a waste of my time, your just here to publicize your hatred against hispanics and no matter what I say won't change your hatred, so talk to ya later when you have something interesting to talk about.

By the way they aren't my people, we are all God's people, once you get that straight, maybe the hate will be wiped away from your eyes.

New York City's welfare rolls are now 5 percent white, 33 percent black and 59 percent Hispanic -- with more Hispanic parents receiving public assistance there than in Miami, Los Angeles or the entire state of Texas.
http://www.ncpa.org/pi/welfare/pdwel/pdwel75b.html

Aid to black and Hispanic welfare recipients is greater in proportion to the size of their populations than is aid to white recipients. This can be seen by determining the average welfare expenditure per person for each ethnic group.

The higher rates of welfare receipt among blacks and Hispanics are largely the result of the erosion of marriage among those groups. In 1998, 69.1 percent of black children were born outside of wedlock. Among Hispanics the number was 41.6 percent, while among non-Hispanic whites the number was 21.9 percent.
http://www.heartland.org/Article.cfm?artId=152

Latinos are among those populations at the greatest risk for contracting the hepatitis C virus.
Hispanic women are seven times more likely to contract AIDS and have higher rates of syphilis compared to non-Hispanic white women.
Among minorities, Hispanic women report the second highest number of cases of gonorrhea.
Nearly one in four cases of AIDS reported in children under the age of 13 is among Latinos.

http://www.ashastd.org/news/hisp.html

Hispanics are the target of a new anti-drug media campaign by the government.

Starting this week, the Office of National Drug Control Policy is taking its bilingual message to the nation’s youngest and fastest-growing minority via TV, the Internet and an open letter slated to run in 84 newspapers.

According to the panelists, Hispanics use drugs at higher rates than other groups.

Walters cited the 2002 Monitoring the Future Study that found Hispanic eighth graders had the highest rates for using most illegal drugs, including marijuana, cocaine and heroin.
http://www.laprensa-sandiego.org/ar...r21-03/drug.htm

Looks like the reason so many mexicans are poor is because they use there money to buy drugs.

Originally posted by Cousin Vinnie
But the common misconception is to immediately look at this and blame it on white people (which is generalizing also).

Who's to say that discrimination causes this fact?

Do you think that we should deny jobs to whites just so minorities can have them?
It's being done, and it's hypocritical and pure discrimination in itself.

I don't think what the government is doing is fair to white people. I can understand the frustration of some because the government actually discriminates against the white because they have to give opportunities to other nationalities. I disagree with the concept of certain amount of race in a company. I am all for whoever is the best qualified. But if people like Big D, keep thinking that hispanics are dumb and lazy, then we are judge before we even get the chance to compete with a white person.

I was one that had a scholarship because I am hispanic, but I also agree white people should have the same opportunity that I did.

Don't blame us, blame the government for making this happen this way.

I don't understand why we have to be separated as a race and cannot be looked at as equals. No more black history month or cinco de mayo, if we can't celerate all races equally, we shouldn't celebrate none. If they want to celebrate it in their country that's fine but if you want to celebrate it in America, celebrate all races.

Sorry if I lost anybody, my english has never really been my best.

Forum List

Back