Asian Americans Demand Rush Apology.

So is Rush a clown?

I mean..I think he is. But maybe conservatives should stop having him speak at political events.

He can't even tell the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Rosie O'Donnell ever apologize? I remember the left excusing her "because she's a comedian".

Dunno.

Ask an Asian person.

My take is they don't really care much what ol' Rosie says..she's not conservative.

Rush..on the other hand..
Your take is wrong.

Why is is white liberals feel qualified to decide what should and what shouldn't offend minorities?

High expectations Asian Father meme: :lol:

You-have-hepatitis-B-Why-no-hepatitis-A.jpg

High_Expectaitions_Asian_Father.jpg

I can't seem to find "High Expectations Black or Hispanic Father" meme. I wonder why? :confused:

Embarrassing for Rush that he actually thought that routine was funny...

He is 50 years behind the times

But then again, so are the ditto heads

yes we are 50 years ahead of theimes into a suffocating PC culture that assures everyone that they seem to have aright against offense no matter how stupid or intended wiht harm or not, in any context...wonderful. I guess some folks self esteem and insecurity is wrapped up so tight they cannot sit down. :rolleyes;...

good grief, I'm OFFENDED they are offended.

I DEMAND they apologize to US.

:lol::eusa_whistle:

Did Rosie O'Donnell ever apologize? I remember the left excusing her "because she's a comedian".

Dunno.

Ask an Asian person.

My take is they don't really care much what ol' Rosie says..she's not conservative.

Rush..on the other hand..
Your take is wrong.

Why is is white liberals feel qualified to decide what should and what shouldn't offend minorities?

I'm in the "white" club now? Sheesh..all through school I was called a **** (Sometimes a "ginny")..glad I made it!:clap2:

In any case..I've seen comedians riff on all sorts of things. I could care less. I could care less about Rush, really..except that he seems to have a hand in determining policy.

whooboy what a whopper.

except that he seems to have a hand in determining policy

I don't know how people can say this with a straight face.
good gawd.:eusa_liar:

Where do you get the idea that Asians are conservative? This must be just plain prejudice.
The last polling I saw was that 74% were democrats.

Must not work for San Francisco, the city with the largest Asian population, which is also notorious as liberal loon central.

As to the specifics, Rush is an equal opportunity annoyer. Everyone gets the same treatment. While I have to agree what I saw was out of line, it was normal.

What we have here is some professional crybabies here who are not interested in discussing policy with Rush, but want him gagged and shut up.

I'm in the "white" club now? Sheesh..all through school I was called a **** (Sometimes a "ginny")..glad I made it!:clap2:
Then perhaps you can explain why a liberal Latino is qualified to decide when Asian-Americans should be offended and when they shouldn't.
In any case..I've seen comedians riff on all sorts of things. I could care less. I could care less about Rush, really..except that he seems to have a hand in determining policy.
I expect you care because Rush is Rush.

Where do you get the idea that Asians are conservative? This must be just plain prejudice.
The last polling I saw was that 74% were democrats.

Must not work for San Francisco, the city with the largest Asian population, which is also notorious as liberal loon central.

As to the specifics, Rush is an equal opportunity annoyer. Everyone gets the same treatment. While I have to agree what I saw was out of line, it was normal.

What we have here is some professional crybabies here who are not interested in discussing policy with Rush, but want him gagged and shut up.

wantedcopy.jpg

People need to stop being such damn crybabies and get over their sensitivities. Nobody has a right to not be offended.

This all out assault on our Freedom of Speech is getting scary.

people better wake up.

After the right's zealous defense of Limbaugh for making fun of Michael J. Fox's Parkinson's, this one's a walk in the park.

Michael J Fox is just too sensitive

Why should he object to a good joke? The ditto heads got a kick out of it

Say what? Asian Americans demand apology? Nope. A single lib lawyer is trying to parlay the media matters coup into an issue and it ain't happnin. Meanwhile the liberal assault on female republicans goes on with it's usual call for violence.

Forum List

Back