Asian Americans Demand Rush Apology.

I'm in the "white" club now? Sheesh..all through school I was called a **** (Sometimes a "ginny")..glad I made it!:clap2:
Then perhaps you can explain why a liberal Latino is qualified to decide when Asian-Americans should be offended and when they shouldn't.
In any case..I've seen comedians riff on all sorts of things. I could care less. I could care less about Rush, really..except that he seems to have a hand in determining policy.
I expect you care because Rush is Rush.

What makes me "qualified"?

Same thing that makes you qualified to post just about anything you want to post about.

And "Rush is Rush"? What the heck does that mean anyway. Rush is a band, also.

I'm offended that the Asians are offended.

And Im sure 100% of us are

So I demand an apology from all of them to all of us.

I am offended that you are a offended that...

Hmm..where was I again..

Oh yeah.

Something about offended..:eusa_shhh:

Maybe next time I'll be offended at what Rush does. It aint likely, cuz that bass player rocks out loud on ice!

I'm offended that the Asians are offended.

And Im sure 100% of us are

So I demand an apology from all of them to all of us.

I am offended that you are a offended that...

Hmm..where was I again..

Oh yeah.

Something about offended..:eusa_shhh:

Maybe next time I'll be offended at what Rush does. It aint likely, cuz that bass player rocks out loud on ice!

Not a big fan of Rush..but they are talented.

Geddy is does a great job on bass and vocals.

I'm in the "white" club now? Sheesh..all through school I was called a **** (Sometimes a "ginny")..glad I made it!:clap2:
Then perhaps you can explain why a liberal Latino is qualified to decide when Asian-Americans should be offended and when they shouldn't.
In any case..I've seen comedians riff on all sorts of things. I could care less. I could care less about Rush, really..except that he seems to have a hand in determining policy.
I expect you care because Rush is Rush.

What makes me "qualified"?

Same thing that makes you qualified to post just about anything you want to post about.
Yeah. When was the last time I decided that a group to which I don't belong should be offended about something that has no bearing on me?

I'll wait for links. No, I won't -- because there aren't any.
And "Rush is Rush"? What the heck does that mean anyway. Rush is a band, also.
Rush is a conservative. That's all it takes to set some people off.

Asian Americans, what a joke, only the Liberals are ignorant enough, bigoted enough, as well as in the habit of Stereotyping people.

Watch, read, learn.

When did the Asian Americans become united, last time I checked, the Vietnamese hate the Chinese for the Communism invasion, the Cambodians hate the Vietnamese for the Communist invasion, the Chinese hate the Japanese for the Japanese invasion, the North Koreans hate the South Koreans, the Koreans and Japanese hate one another, Singapore hates mainland China, that is just off the top of my head, what did I leave out.

Only a bigot could see all these people as Asian-Americans.

So the premise falls flat on its face, its politics as usual, show not what you have done or will do for your country, just show your fellow countryman as an asshole.

Yes, I hate too, I will vote with the Liberals.

Forum List

Back