Ashtara

Well, this IS a introduction thread and insults are not allowed. I am surprised from whence it came.

Moderation Message:

Let's try to avoid this being the first Intro
Thread to end up in the Flame Zone.. (to my knowledge anyway).

There are special rules here. And every new member deserves a few moments
for introductions. Hopefully as the beginning of a long stay with USMB.

The special rules for this Intro Forum..

These are Welcome Threads. Please focus on Civil Discourse. Be Polite. No Flame Wars. No Derailing. No Neg Repping.

flacaltenn

At least this gal has some clothes on. Some on here are just flat out sleazy with their avis that scream sexual "do anything with anybody" innuendo and not a peep from her about those.

No, Becki is not like this. I hope something isn't wrong in her personal life.

Oh oh, I didn't know you thought my avi was sleazy......:lol::lol:

At least this gal has some clothes on. Some on here are just flat out sleazy with their avis that scream sexual "do anything with anybody" innuendo and not a peep from her about those.

Yours is tasteful, dear. There IS a difference of what looked like a XXXX crotch up in the air and a "lady" skinny dipping in beautiful waters.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's start again.. Welcome Ashtara.
This forum is a judgement free neutral zone. There is an entire spectrum of forums
all with different rules. So ask for suggestions, meet the community and enjoy the boards..

welcome_089.gif

Ashtara....hope you enjoy posting here. There's lots of nice people here, and lots of discussions about almost any topic you like, so don't feel like you're not welcomed....hope to see you around and get to know you better.

must be...... along with the other women who have posted in the thread.

Wow. Even the mods are nice. Kudos to your forum...

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]
You've been nothing but cool so far. Thanks :) Don't worry though, I'll survive the more hardcore discussions. Topics concerning religion, morality, and spirituality, my primary interests here, tend to attract alot of hate, but I can't let that prevent me from posting and reading people's thoughts on those subjects.

Wow. Even the mods are nice. Kudos to your forum...

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION]
You've been nothing but cool so far. Thanks :) Don't worry though, I'll survive the more hardcore discussions. Topics concerning religion, morality, and spirituality, my primary interests here, tend to attract alot of hate, but I can't let that prevent me from posting and reading people's thoughts on those subjects.

Thank you. Tonight, I am going to pull an Animal Spirit Messenger card for this joint. Bad vibes lately. Maybe an animal has a good message for all of us. ;)

Come on by Cheers. I think I have a job for ya. I really want Trixxie fired. :lol:

btw....all the mods are cool. AquaAthena is awesomeness and so is AngelsandDemons. And flacal..and coyote...and AVG JOE and Westwall, and all the rest of them. Cereal Killer is the admin. He is awesome too.

And yes..this is what some may call sucking up. I do it well. :lol:

must be...... along with the other women who have posted in the thread.

Welfare Queen has no shame....:D

Forum List

Back