As workplace raids multiply, Trump administration charges few companies

I've said all along the only way to end illegal immigration and illegal workers is to make it actually illegal to hire them. The wall is just a distraction. We made slavery illegal, and the number of slaves in America went UP.

But the gop doesn't want to punish employers. And the dems don't want to deport workers who have child citizens.

It is already illegal to hire them.

Yet you or me whining about it does no good.

So if they are breaking the law how is it whining?

You're fucking whining,just like me.
Crying on a message board does neither of us any good.
The fact that neither the left or right when it comes to the powers that be have done nothing should tell you something.....but all you see is Trump.
You're a fuken hack.

Trump Humper I know neither party has done shit, but it is republicans that are beating the drums about illegal immigrants. Fucking idiot.

You're a dumbshit.
Trump was elected to deal with illegal immigration,yet the left fights him at every turn.
YES...your people fight him at every turn!!!!
Show me where a dem was elected to reduce illegal immigration,you wont find one and we both know it.
Hell,the whole pack of em rose their hand in support of free illegal healthcare.

It is already illegal to hire them.

The fact that neither the left or right when it comes to the powers that be have done nothing should tell you something.....but all you see is Trump.
You're a fuken hack.

Trump Humper I know neither party has done shit, but it is republicans that are beating the drums about illegal immigrants. Fucking idiot.

You're a dumbshit.
Trump was elected to deal with illegal immigration,yet the left fights him at every turn.
Show me where a dem was elected to reduce illegal immigration,you wont find one and we both know it.
Hell,the whole pack of em rose their hand in support of free illegal healthcare.

Nobody is stopping him from going after the real problem. The employers. I don't think I've seen a single person (well maybe one) be against that idea.

You're a fuken hack.

You're a dumbshit.

Nobody is stopping him from going after the real problem. The employers. I don't think I've seen a single person (well maybe one) be against that idea.

You're on the fast track to ignore.

You're a fuken hack.

You're a dumbshit.

LOL, go for it if pointing out the obvious bothers you so much.

You're a fuken hack.

You're a dumbshit.

LOL, go for it if pointing out the obvious bothers you so much.

Nah....dealing with morons for over 30 years tends to give me a short fuse and a low tolerance to bullshit.

The Trump administration has eagerly pursued arrests of undocumented immigrants over the last two years, culminating in a record-setting raid of Mississippi poultry plants this week. But the administration appears to have been far less aggressive in going after corporations involved in those cases.

Prosecuting corporations, as opposed to individual workers or managers, for immigration-related offenses was also relatively rare during the Obama administration, but it has slowed further under the Trump administration, according to a database maintained by Duke University and the University of Virginia and data reviewed by The Washington Post.

The Corporate Prosecution Registry tracks cases in which companies, rather than individuals, are charged with violating federal law, and it includes cases resolved with plea agreements as well as deferred and non-prosecution agreements.

There were at least 88 such cases against companies for immigration violations between 2009 and 2016 during the Obama administration and at least five companies prosecuted for immigration violations since Trump took office in 2017, according to the data on corporate prosecutions and a review of news releases from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Why are these corporations and owners never charged for hiring these illegals? This is a prime example of why illegals come to this country.

Trump gets a 'two for one' with this approach.

Trump is portrayed to his base as being tuff on the brown folks with such raids of illegals, while at the same time Trump's business friends suffer no real (monetary) damage to their operations via government fines.

This gives Trump's base a HUGE MAGA WOODY & it offers 'big business' a proverbial get out of jail free card.

It's like happy hour for idiots that don't drink.
And here's the other thing those dumb ass Trump voters will say. They come here to get free stuff. We'll if that were true, what is ICE doing raiding chicken plants, while finding illegals working who want free stuff? Trump voters are so full of shit.
Point is they are in the country illegally and working illegally and getting free stuff for the anchor babies also and tax break. Doing better than most Americans.

The Trump administration has eagerly pursued arrests of undocumented immigrants over the last two years, culminating in a record-setting raid of Mississippi poultry plants this week. But the administration appears to have been far less aggressive in going after corporations involved in those cases.

Prosecuting corporations, as opposed to individual workers or managers, for immigration-related offenses was also relatively rare during the Obama administration, but it has slowed further under the Trump administration, according to a database maintained by Duke University and the University of Virginia and data reviewed by The Washington Post.

The Corporate Prosecution Registry tracks cases in which companies, rather than individuals, are charged with violating federal law, and it includes cases resolved with plea agreements as well as deferred and non-prosecution agreements.

There were at least 88 such cases against companies for immigration violations between 2009 and 2016 during the Obama administration and at least five companies prosecuted for immigration violations since Trump took office in 2017, according to the data on corporate prosecutions and a review of news releases from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Why are these corporations and owners never charged for hiring these illegals? This is a prime example of why illegals come to this country.

Trump is portrayed to his base as being tuff on the brown folks with such raids of illegals, while at the same time Trump's business friends suffer no real (monetary) damage to their operations via government fines.

This gives Trump's base a HUGE MAGA WOODY & it offers 'big business' a proverbial get out of jail free card.

And here's the other thing those dumb ass Trump voters will say. They come here to get free stuff. We'll if that were true, what is ICE doing raiding chicken plants, while finding illegals working who want free stuff? Trump voters are so full of shit.
Point is they are in the country illegally and working illegally and getting free stuff for the anchor babies also and tax break. Doing better than most Americans.

So aren't these owners benefiting as well.

That is why the hire illegals... Businesses are in business to make money....hiring illegal immigrants include criminal fines and loss of business licenses. ... It is also illegal for employers to not verify work authorization...From April 2018 to March 2019, only 11 individuals were prosecuted for knowingly employing migrants without proper documentation...Have to prove employer knew they were hiring illegals.
Two executives and the corporate owner of 11 northern Nevada McDonald's restaurants pleaded guilty to felony immigration charges and agreed to pay $1 million in fines.

Authorities say Mack Associates Inc. employed illegal immigrants at the fast-food restaurants by giving them names and Social Security numbers belonging to others.

Nevada U.S. attorney Gregory Brower says the company pleaded guilty Wednesday as a corporation to two felony charges including conspiracy and aiding and abetting.

AND THE WAS AFRICAN AMERICAN. ..go figure...

That is why the hire illegals... Businesses are in business to make money....hiring illegal immigrants include criminal fines and loss of business licenses. ... It is also illegal for employers to not verify work authorization...From April 2018 to March 2019, only 11 individuals were prosecuted for knowingly employing migrants without proper documentation...Have to prove employer knew they were hiring illegals.
Two executives and the corporate owner of 11 northern Nevada McDonald's restaurants pleaded guilty to felony immigration charges and agreed to pay $1 million in fines.

Authorities say Mack Associates Inc. employed illegal immigrants at the fast-food restaurants by giving them names and Social Security numbers belonging to others.

Nevada U.S. attorney Gregory Brower says the company pleaded guilty Wednesday as a corporation to two felony charges including conspiracy and aiding and abetting.

AND THE WAS AFRICAN AMERICAN. ..go figure...
They don't care because the benefits out way the fines.

Forum List

Back