As Trump's campaign goes, so goes the administration

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
So now that it's been established that Trump's new campaign manager is a racist, bigoted, wife beater and the third one as well, let's reflect on how many campaign manager's Mr. Obama had.....
One. David Plouffe.
For both the 2008 and 2012 elections.
And his record and reputation are spotless.
And he is objective and professional to this day: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...bama-campaign-manager-gop-could-have-won-2016

Glad to see that you survived the Louisiana storms.

Hope you and yours are well.

You should lose the word "established" from your vocabulary though, and try "asserted" instead.

The Trump campaign is a bizarre travelling circus and this is just one more nail in Trump's coffin.

Trump is playing celebrity apprentice and firing everybody -- it is the only game he knows.

I can hardly wait for November after the elections when we won't have to see Trump's ugly face nor hear his ugly voice on tv anymore.

He wasted all his money for nothing, same as Steve Forbes.

"I can hardly wait for November after the elections when we won't have to see Trump's ugly face nor hear his ugly voice on tv anymore."

Eh, not so sure about " ... won't have to see Trump's ugly face nor hear his ugly voice on tv anymore".

I can see him sinking to Giulliani/Palinesque depths.

• Banned
Glad to see that you survived the Louisiana storms.

Hope you and yours are well.

You should lose the word "established" from your vocabulary though, and try "asserted" instead.

The Trump campaign is a bizarre travelling circus and this is just one more nail in Trump's coffin.

Trump is playing celebrity apprentice and firing everybody -- it is the only game he knows.

I can hardly wait for November after the elections when we won't have to see Trump's ugly face nor hear his ugly voice on tv anymore.

He wasted all his money for nothing, same as Steve Forbes.

Thank you Yios, my daughter and grandchildren will be able to move back into their house in a couple of weeks. Mainly flooring and carpet damage.
But in regard to my wording: Last night Rachel Maddow produced court records and testimony from Bannon's ex-wife from their divorce proceedings, ergo the use of "established".

• Banned
"I can hardly wait for November after the elections when we won't have to see Trump's ugly face nor hear his ugly voice on tv anymore."

Eh, not so sure about " ... won't have to see Trump's ugly face nor hear his ugly voice on tv anymore".

I think he and Bannon/Breitbart are going to form a television network for the alt-right. Mr. Trump's campaign has been one long, big, nationwide focus group to determine the value of such a venture. Roger Ailes, who had to leave Fox News due to 25 women claiming sexual harassment, is also in. It all adds up.

Hopefully he does as he said a few months ago, and we'll never hear from him again as he relaxes in various tropical paradises around the world for the rest of his life.

I wouldn't mind a couple more seasons of The Apprentice though.

I think he and Bannon/Breitbart are going to form a television network for the alt-right. Mr. Trump's campaign has been one long, big, nationwide focus group to determine the value of such a venture. Roger Ailes, who had to leave Fox News due to 25 women claiming sexual harassment, is also in. It all adds up.

Very well could, we'll see, but he'll still show up even without that and pop his mouth off, he desperatley requires constant attention and in turn feeds the paranioa of a certain demographic easily led.

Hopefully he does as he said a few months ago, and we'll never hear from him again as he relaxes in various tropical paradises around the world for the rest of his life.

I wouldn't mind a couple more seasons of The Apprentice though.

He's doing that show now isn't he? Only in a campaign setting?

Forum List

Back