As the left creates the myth of the "far right extremists," LGBTQ people start learning how to shoot

Yep...good for them....an armed citizenry is the only check on government violence, government sanctioned violence and government inability to control the violence of one group against another....

The funny thing.....these same people...will vote democrats into office who will do everything in their power to take away those same guns........now that is funny....

As far right rises, LGBTQ gun group hits firing line in NY

Trigger Warning members are anxious about armed and organized extremists who seem increasingly emboldened. Their response has a touch of symmetry to it: They started a club to teach members how to take up arms.

“It’s a way to assert our strength,” said Jake Allen, 27, who helped form the group. “Often, queer people are thought of as being weak, as being defenseless, and I think in many ways this pushes back against that. And I want white supremacists and neo-Nazis to know that queer people are taking steps necessary to protect themselves.”
------------

Trigger Warning members meet once a month to shoot still targets and saucer-shaped pigeons. The 18 dues-paying members are all LGBTQ, many just learning about guns.

“I identified as a pacifist really through most of my life,” said McSpadden, 37, who has attended a self-defense seminar and now owns a 20-gauge shotgun.

On a recent evening, their instructor showed novices how to pull a .22-caliber rifle snugly to their shoulders and how to aim slightly ahead of a moving target. Members cheered when shooters shattered a pigeon or hit a bull’s-eye.

I agree. My sister and her partner have finally got themselves equipped and are doing the training now. I hope they are able to get their friends to do likewise.

Good. If the alt-right isn't stopped soon at the ballot box, the only recourse will be armed resistance.
Who is alt-right and what does voting have to do with stopping them?
The alt-right is a figment of Leftism's imagination. The DNC leftist media is very good at promoting the alt-right fiction, to inflame some Americans. Sadly, these inflamed Americans just aren't smart enough to see through the propaganda.

Forum List

Back