As Santorum Fires Gun, Woman Shouts "Pretend It's Obama"

They go off topic in threads that have nothing to do with gayness and attack me personally based on their fear of women....sure, I'll do that.

Again, what does someone like you who wishes they had a hairy, low hanging nut-sack know about women?

You Sir, have some serious mental health issues.

Seek help.

Once again, I'd like to thank you for making it so easy to prove my point.

Do you have a alligator infested moat around your bunker too? I'm sure they are all male alligators....them females is ebil.

Last edited:
A lot of crazed anti-Bush whack-jobs out there too.
What's your take on that Libs?

Someone says something threotoning about a President or ex-President, needs to have a sitdown with the Secret Service. And be barred from owning or having a firearm in their residence. Does that make you happy?

Well Old Cocks, please enlighten us, tell us what "threotoning" means.

The STUPIDEST people on the board are almost ALL, EXCLUSIVELY, LEFTISTS!

A lot of crazed anti-Bush whack-jobs out there too.
What's your take on that Libs?

Someone says something threotoning about a President or ex-President, needs to have a sitdown with the Secret Service. And be barred from owning or having a firearm in their residence. Does that make you happy?

Old cRocks will get back to you after he figures out that AGW was all a scam and admits to it.

From the article,
"It's absurd," Santorum said of the woman's outburst when reporters told him about it. "No we're not pretending it's anybody but shooting pistols. It's a very terrible and horrible remark and I'm glad I didn't hear it."

Now, let's suppose for a moment that Mr Santorum had heard the comment.
His next shot would have been the fodder for many a news article.

Had he missed, headlines would along the lines of, "Santorum guns for Obama and Misses Mark".
Had he hit, headlines would be along the lines of, "Santorum Want's to Shoot Obama With Gun".

Old cRocks will get back to you after he figures out that AGW was all a scam and admits to it.
Yes it appears old cocks can only handle one basic function at a time, and then his efforts are sub par.

He probably shouldn't have dropped out of high school when he was 16.

Of course you cant blame Santorum for everything inappropriate someone says nearby. She should have a sit down with the Secret Service.

Shame you guys werent nearly as concerned when there was talk of assassinating the previous President.

Really?? How would you know?? FYI, I didn't like it at all. Whether or not you like whomever is president, that is whom the people have chosen. And the president has family that love him. So don't put everybody in the same trick bag. You don't like when it is done to you, I'm sure.

If real, then that woman's an idiot... just like those calling for the murder of Bush were idiots.

Forum List

Back