As Predicted, Obamas Turn Netflix Into Political Attack Platform

Obamas acquire rights to book detailing Trump transition chaos

"Barack and Michelle Obama are using their new roles as movie and TV producers to open up a new front on their arch-nemesis, buying the rights to a best-selling author's portrayal of the chaotic, early days of the Trump transition and administration.

The former president and First Lady have acquired the rights to Michael Lewis' book The Fifth Risk under a multimillion-dollar Netflix deal they clinched earlier this year that will see them producing films and series for the streaming service"

I won't be funding their projects - no more Netflix for me.

The Obamas consider themselves to be "Renaissance" people. They like to dabble in alot of different things but really can't seem to do a single thing very well.
The term was "Renaissance Man"..

Obamas acquire rights to book detailing Trump transition chaos

"Barack and Michelle Obama are using their new roles as movie and TV producers to open up a new front on their arch-nemesis, buying the rights to a best-selling author's portrayal of the chaotic, early days of the Trump transition and administration.

The former president and First Lady have acquired the rights to Michael Lewis' book The Fifth Risk under a multimillion-dollar Netflix deal they clinched earlier this year that will see them producing films and series for the streaming service"

I won't be funding their projects - no more Netflix for me.

The Obamas consider themselves to be "Renaissance" people. They like to dabble in alot of different things but really can't seem to do a single thing very well.
The term was "Renaissance Man"..

Michelle Obama is a "man"?

:laughing0301:

Michelle Obama is a "man"?

:laughing0301:

As a matter of fact........ watch the crotch
MOHarvard384x216.gif

Forum List

Back