As Predicted, Obamas Turn Netflix Into Political Attack Platform

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obamas acquire rights to book detailing Trump transition chaos

"Barack and Michelle Obama are using their new roles as movie and TV producers to open up a new front on their arch-nemesis, buying the rights to a best-selling author's portrayal of the chaotic, early days of the Trump transition and administration.

The former president and First Lady have acquired the rights to Michael Lewis' book The Fifth Risk under a multimillion-dollar Netflix deal they clinched earlier this year that will see them producing films and series for the streaming service"

I won't be funding their projects - no more Netflix for me.

Thread Moved To "Media' Because It Has Nothing To Do With Politics'.....I beg to differ. It involves both...but no worries. :p

"Barack and Michelle Obama are using their new roles as movie and TV producers to open up a new front on their arch-nemesis, buying the rights to a best-selling author's portrayal of the chaotic, early days of the Trump transition and administration.

The former president and First Lady have acquired the rights to Michael Lewis' book The Fifth Risk under a multimillion-dollar Netflix deal they clinched earlier this year that will see them producing films and series for the streaming service"

Yes but you have to pay to see it and I doubt very many do.. I have NetFlix and I would never waste my time or money watching a politician...

Can I still watch Happy!

Happy-1305792.jpg

Can you say setting the Hildebitch up for a run at Trump again in 2020...I bet you can!!!....But will she be able to walk UNASSISTED up or down a flight of stairs?

The former first couple are launching an anti-Trump project for streaming giant Netflix.

The Obama’s have been in business with Netflix for some time now.

As CNBC reported, Netflix announced that the former first couple have signed a multiyear agreement to produce films and series for Netflix. The deal can include scripted and unscripted series, as well as documentaries and features. The content will be produced by Higher Ground Productions.

The new Obama project stems from an anti-Trump book called “The Fifth Risk,” and will be made into a reported “gloomy exposé” series for Nextflix.

Read more at magavoter.com ...

Magavoter.com!!!! You expect anyone to take that link seriously. Try again.

I doubt that even hardcore lefties are going to be interested in hour and hours of Obabble trying (and failing) to salvage his legacy by saying "I, Me, My, Mine" and "Orange Man Bad" a few million times.

Can’t wait to see it!

Thanks for pointing it out, I will look for it

Despite the absurdity, there is a small segment of society that’ll watch.

If the crowd size of obamas rallies are any indication of interest, it’ll fail.

Maybe Americans are interested in the FACT that Trump & those he surrounded himself with are fvcking rookies & have no idea what they are doing; including during the transition.

Trump & the GOP turned Fox Newz into an attack machine; big fvcking deal.

The Obamas consider themselves to be "Renaissance" people. They like to dabble in alot of different things but really can't seem to do a single thing very well.

Forum List

Back