As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public

Him coming out was brave and Michelle was right to praise him. It is very hard to make it in the NFL even when you are a topdefensive player in the SEC.

There are other gay NFL players but the fear of the reactions of bigots causes them to remain silent. Our national bigotry is shameful but we are getting better.

How do you know?
He might be a bottom

The typical right wing childish post.

Speaking of Childish... :rofl:

:)

peace...

What the First Lady is proud of is Michael Sam's courage, not his personal lifestyle. Why this is lost on ALL of you right wing turds is simply mind boggling.

These days I don't think it's all that courageous. It's easier to be a homosexual today than a Christian in some circles.

And he's talking about his personal lifestyle. That's the only reason he mentioned it.

What the First Lady is proud of is Michael Sam's courage, not his personal lifestyle. Why this is lost on ALL of you right wing turds is simply mind boggling.

These days I don't think it's all that courageous. It's easier to be a homosexual today than a Christian in some circles.

And he's talking about his personal lifestyle. That's the only reason he mentioned it.

A man in magic underwear ran for Prez last time. I seriously doubt that an openly gay person will ever get a major party's nomination. Well, maybe aside from Dick Cheney's daughter, that fat bastard can get pretty much anything done!!

What was he Courageous about, you Fucking Idiot?... :dunno:

Announcing that he Defies his Natural Design and Equipment and Prefers to Fuck Men?... Yep.

Unless he was Announcing to the World that he's a Happy Man.

Maybe that's what it is... Because since Barry and his Wife have been @ 1600, Black Men haven't had a lot to be Happy about...

Unless they are Supposed to be Happy about Great Depression level Unemployment, Escalating Violence and Murder in their Communities and an Increasing HIV Rate.

Maybe THAT'S it!... He is Courageous like someone playing Russian Roulette.

Considering the HIV numbers in the Male African American Community in recent years in the US.

So... Which is it? :dunno:

peace...

How do you know?
He might be a bottom

peace...

The right wing response to homosexuality is based on the same emotion that is the very core of conservatism...FEAR.

And the infantile right wing mind needs to use derogatory 'humor' to hide that fear, and their latent homosexuality.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals - Scientific American

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses, in a sense they 'doth protest too much'

Controlling parents

In all of the studies, participants who reported supportive and accepting parents were more in touch with their implicit sexual orientation, meaning it tended to jibe with their outward sexual orientation. Students who indicated they came from authoritarian homes showed the biggest discrepancy between the two measures of sexual orientation.

A man in magic underwear ran for Prez last time. I seriously doubt that an openly gay person will ever get a major party's nomination. Well, maybe aside from Dick Cheney's daughter, that fat bastard can get pretty much anything done!!

I've got news for you, the Dem's last 3 leading candidates are still in the closet. One would think you can't win the nomination in the Democrat Party unless you're at least Bi-sexual.

I've got news for you, the Dem's last 3 leading candidates are still in the closet. One would think you can't win the nomination in the Democrat Party unless you're at least Bi-sexual.

Obama and HILLARY! are both in the Closet... :thup:

peace...

I've seen people fired for being gay.

I've never seen anyone fired for being a Christian.

More than a few people have admitted that by coming out, Sam has probably reduced his chances of being drafted by an NFL franchise.

More than a few people have admitted that by coming out, Sam has probably reduced his chances of being drafted by an NFL franchise.

Who has been Fired for being Gay?...

As for Sam and his Draft Chances... PAH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

peace...

No, it just means he'll go to a better team.

Michael Sam gets support from Michelle Obama after announcing he is gay | FOX Sports on MSN

Did I just say this was coming this morning?...

When does he get to go to the White House because he Announced that he has Sex with Men?... :dunno:

peace...

Should he start the AIDS cocktail before or after he is diagnosed?

Should you?

Statistically Speaking, it is Extremely unlikely for a Heterosexual to Contract HIV in the United States.

Over 80% of New HIV Infections currently continue to be Homosexual Men.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...y-s-burden-for-deviant-lifestyle-choices.html

Oh... Yoar calling him a Fag.

Got it. :thup:

peace...

peace...

I worked with a young lady for four years, who was fired right after she brought her partner to the company party. Her partner decided to wear a man's suit, just so no one missed the point.

Don't know anyone who was ever fired for being Christian, unless they were doing shit like constantly ranting bible verses at their co-workers.

I've had co-workers who've tried that shit with me. Hilarity ensued.

peace...

I worked with a young lady for four years, who was fired right after she brought her partner to the company party. Her partner decided to wear a man's suit, just so no one missed the point.

Don't know anyone who was ever fired for being Christian, unless they were doing shit like constantly ranting bible verses at their co-workers.

I've had co-workers who've tried that shit with me. Hilarity ensued.

So it had nothing to do with her as a Worker?... You assume that it was because she brought her Partner in a Pant Suit?... :rofl:

Thanks for not giving an Example. :thup:

peace...

Him coming out was brave and Michelle was right to praise him. It is very hard to make it in the NFL even when you are a topdefensive player in the SEC.

There are other gay NFL players but the fear of the reactions of bigots causes them to remain silent. Our national bigotry is shameful but we are getting better.

How do you know?
He might be a bottom[/QUOTE
lmao

How do you know?
He might be a bottom

Typical over-sensitive whining
:eusa_hand:

peace...

The right wing response to homosexuality is based on the same emotion that is the very core of conservatism...FEAR.

And the infantile right wing mind needs to use derogatory 'humor' to hide that fear, and their latent homosexuality.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals - Scientific American

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses, in a sense they 'doth protest too much'

Controlling parents

In all of the studies, participants who reported supportive and accepting parents were more in touch with their implicit sexual orientation, meaning it tended to jibe with their outward sexual orientation. Students who indicated they came from authoritarian homes showed the biggest discrepancy between the two measures of sexual orientation.

Phobia implies fear.
I'm not afraid of anything (ok, maybe spiders...a little)

When you smoke crack, you're called a crack-head.
If you smoke cigarettes, you're called a smoker.
When you suck dick, you're called a cocksucker.
easy, really

Forum List

Back