As Predicted, First Lady is Proud of Sam making his Sexual Practices Public

The typical right wing childish post.

Speaking of Childish... :rofl:

:)

peace...

The right wing response to homosexuality is based on the same emotion that is the very core of conservatism...FEAR.

And the infantile right wing mind needs to use derogatory 'humor' to hide that fear, and their latent homosexuality.

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals - Scientific American

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses, in a sense they 'doth protest too much'

Controlling parents

In all of the studies, participants who reported supportive and accepting parents were more in touch with their implicit sexual orientation, meaning it tended to jibe with their outward sexual orientation. Students who indicated they came from authoritarian homes showed the biggest discrepancy between the two measures of sexual orientation.

nice broad bush you paint ALL (rw's)PEOPLE with
just what the hell are we suppose to fear?
my gawd, you uppity high and mighty post nothing but crap about others in this county

Speaking of Childish... :rofl:

peace...

The right wing response to homosexuality is based on the same emotion that is the very core of conservatism...FEAR.

And the infantile right wing mind needs to use derogatory 'humor' to hide that fear, and their latent homosexuality.

Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"Sometimes people are threatened by gays and lesbians because they are fearing their own impulses, in a sense they 'doth protest too much'

Controlling parents

In all of the studies, participants who reported supportive and accepting parents were more in touch with their implicit sexual orientation, meaning it tended to jibe with their outward sexual orientation. Students who indicated they came from authoritarian homes showed the biggest discrepancy between the two measures of sexual orientation.

my gawd, you uppity high and mighty post nothing but crap about others in this county

Pretty much all of the right wing turds on this thread, YOU included. You are the lowest life form on this planet.

Controlling parents

Pretty much all of the right wing turds on this thread, YOU included. You are the lowest life form on this planet.

aww. don't like it when your shit is thrown back IN YOUR face huh?
waaa, now shoot your high horse you've broken it's back and it's done

All you did was post a childish rant, you are not capable of challenging anything I post with an intelligent reply...you are a right wing pea brain.

All you did was post a childish rant, you are not capable of challenging anything I post with an intelligent reply...you are a right wing pea brain.

shes a pea brain, I wouldn't chastise the right wing with her though

Nothing you posted needed to be challenged, it was so full of shit..so I gave you all you deserved...blah blah blah

Stephanie, here is what you appear to do which is what makes you seem like a jerkoff:

Go into right wing threads which disparage left winged people on a small minded way, and pile on and disparage away.

Go into left wing threads which disparage the right winged people in a small minded way, and gloat of how they act small and petty.

Pretend you're on a high horse in doing so, then disparage people who act on a high horse.

Walking talking bubble head hypocrite.

You really are a septic piece of shit.

no more than you are...deal with it...I stand by what I said

I'm embarrassed for them

The Obamas have been model parents. Your hatred for them is filling your body with bile.

Really?...

"If I had a Son..."

Both have announced Pride regarding other People's Kids announcing that they are Sexual Deviants...

When was the last time you heard either of these Politicians declare how Proud they are of their two Daughters? :dunno:

Obama had to Fuck her Twice for Purely Political Reasons.

He will be the first President to "come out" after he Leaves Office.

peace...

:lol: you got a word pad with ready to rip links dedicated to GT on your desktop?

no need to answer.

Subscribed threads there Shorty. :thup:

You can also Search Threads Created by... You might want to Familiarize yourself with the Forum you Decided to call Home there Baldrick.

peace...

I don't need to spend time searching you Dumpster, thanx though

If your insults weren't amusing, I'd be there. I'm good with where I'm at atm. Thanks for your concern, reservoir pup

If your insults weren't amusing, I'd be there. I'm good with where I'm at atm. Thanks for your concern, reservoir pup

Yet you keep looking for it...

Why is that?...

Short, Bald, Eyeliner wearing Queen.

If you get too Frustrated again today you should go and Rap it out in your Basement and then workout.

Homo. :lol:

peace...

Because it's all not true yet you beat it like a mal-headed stepchild to death and think you're a python while I view you as a dumb squirrel. It's fun, to me. I dunno how else to explain it.

It entertains me.

You're sick!

Forum List

Back