As Predicted, Democrats Using Ferguson Riots To Register Voters

This is & should have been the only response to the complaints in the black community. Marching up n down the street is pointless.

Voting IS HOW you make your voice heard.
Exactly, which makes me wonder why people are upset about people getting citizens involved in the political process. Just dumb.

Black outrage in Ferguson brought national media attention; otherwise, most of us would know nothing of Ferguson.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

This is & should have been the only response to the complaints in the black community. Marching up n down the street is pointless.

Exactly, which makes me wonder why people are upset about people getting citizens involved in the political process. Just dumb.
I agree. Al and Jesse should head for Detroit and Chicago to Get Out The Vote.

Black outrage in Ferguson brought national media attention; otherwise, most of us would know nothing of Ferguson.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

You're so dumb.

"it's okay to commit crimes to bring attention to a black man being killed"

I mean seriously

And oh by the way, once again your ridiculous post had nothing to do with the topic.

According to my State Rep Bill Lint, only 6 people were arrested from Ferguson from looting and rioting...the rest were from out of state..
What is dismal is that repubs are outraged, instead of registering voters, showing their disconnect from the potential voters...
Haven't seen a liberal yet that doesn't think this is amoral or wrong by any stretch.

You libs think lying and conniving is just good politics. Until a story like this becomes public you'll swear up and down that it's not the intent that Obama and company had along. And once it becomes a reality it's business as usual. Nothing to see here folks.

I am sure they do, or the local democrat club or org. does...

I am sure they do, or the local democrat club or org. does...
Nah, the local Dems are hiding out from all the gangstas every weekend during the killing sprees.

So now registering voters is amoral?? :anj_stfu:
Using racism to do it is, and claiming that that wasn't the intent for the riots in the first place.

Huh?

It would be perfectly legal to use racism to register people to vote. Nay , I'll go further, you could start a political party intent on re enslaving blacks, and that would be legal. I don't think you'd find much support, but you could do it.

Using racism to do it is, and claiming that that wasn't the intent for the riots in the first place.

Huh?

It would be perfectly legal to use racism to register people to vote. Nay , I'll go further, you could start a political party intent on re enslaving blacks, and that would be legal. I don't think you'd find much support, but you could do it.
Nobody's talking about what is legal here. Only what is moral or not.

You can register people that support serial killers if you felt it would help your cause.

The thing that seems to happen here is Democrats end up registering folks like Ben Dover, Donald Duck, and Iva Biggin. They tend to step over the line, and using a crisis as an excuse to register voters is just one more. They don't even hide it. But up until they did it they would swear on a stack of Bibles that this wasn't why it became such an important issue.

Huh?

You can register people that support serial killers if you felt it would help your cause.

The thing that seems to happen here is Democrats end up registering folks like Ben Dover, Donald Duck, and Iva Biggin. They tend to step over the line, and using a crisis as an excuse to register voters is just one more. They don't even hide it. But up until they did it they would swear on a stack of Bibles that this wasn't why it became such an important issue.

The ONLY line in politics is "don't get caught" and it's been that way for 100 years, or more.

Huh?

The ONLY line in politics is "don't get caught" and it's been that way for 100 years, or more.
Well, they've been caught.

Huh?

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician."
~~G.S. Patton,Jr, General USA

This sort of thing doesn't bother Democrats. They only want to win, at all costs. The ends justify the means.

When you support that type of government how can it be trusted once they're in power?

Ferguson Is Mostly Black. Why Is Its Government So White?

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Ferguson Missouri government: Why is it so white?

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.

They should register to vote, but they shouldn't race-bait.
Apparently they can't do one or the other. They have to do both.

Democrats us racism as a tool to win support. That's why they focus on this every election year now. That's also why they opened our borders. Regardless of the religious beliefs of Central Americans they know that they can easily be tricked into voting according to the color of their skin.

Ferguson, Missouri, is a majority-black city governed mostly by whites. The mayor is white. The police chief is white. The police force is 94 percent white. Only one of its six city council members is black. These facts, as much as anything, have shaped the protests over the police shooting of Michael Brown. Ferguson, with a 67 percent black population, is a place where the largest community has little political voice.

Ferguson Missouri government Why is it so white

Michael Brown has forever changed the politics of Ferguson, Missouri. I applaud blacks for trying to register more black voters. All Americans should applaud them.
Yup, they'll be another Detroit overnight.

Forum List

Back