As Ottawa tighten screws... truckers close Detroit-Windsor crossing....

Something tells me the next few years liberals will start trying to use climate change or shortages as a way to step up self driving tractor trailers so they can avoid this next time they piss off truckers.

"Well they are pissed at us and messing up the works? Ok let's make them obsolete so we can continue doing the things we want and don't have to worry about them".
Robot trucks & robot cops...

The BLM riots weren't peaceful, as everybody knows. People were killed, people were assaulted, they set up temporary drug and prostitution rings..children were even molested. Bombs were thrown, cars and buildings torched.

So when and where has that happened during the trucker protest? Are they interfering with people's ability to get to their homes, go to work, or leave town?
Nope.
Get out of here with your ridiculous false narrative. Nobody falls for it anymore, they haven't for years.

And the truckers are getting along with police talking and laughing instead of breaking into their police station and burning it down or taking it over.

Nearly 90% of Canada`s cross border truckers are fully vaccinated. Every country has it`s assholes, even nice countries like Canada. Some of these Canadian degenerates wave confederate flags as proof of what losers they are.

Oooohhhhh Noooooooooosssss!
A confederate flag.
Run for your lives!

Over 90% of Canadian truckers got vaccinated. The 10% who choose not too made their choice.

This action is like you madkholes screaming at teenage kids in stores for asking you to wear a mask for their protection.

That's irrelevant. I'm vaccinated too but totally against forced or pressured vaccination for those who choose not to. It's completely un-American. I nor anybody has the right to choose for another their health choices. I made my choice based on research, asking people who are very in the know about the vaccines, my age, my health conditions, my concerns, but I don't insist everybody choose what I did. They have their own reasons not to get the vaccine and that should be respected.

56fadf6dfc450df7ebdcaef6bd8ba97b.png

Did you notice in your photo someone is standing in front of McDonalds holding a "fuck trucks" sign?

Something tells me the next few years liberals will start trying to use climate change or shortages as a way to step up self driving tractor trailers so they can avoid this next time they piss off truckers.

"Well they are pissed at us and messing up the works? Ok let's make them obsolete so we can continue doing the things we want and don't have to worry about them".

The problem with autonomous vehicles is they only go in a straight line. Plus they all need a licensed driver on board in case something goes wrong with the computer.

A computer is not going to be able to calculate close turns on city or country roads. A computer is not able to smell when something may be wrong. A computer cannot spot an asshole driver and use extra caution around him or her. A computer is not going to bring the legs of a trailer down to drop it. A computer is not going to be able to back into a dock.

Did you notice in your photo someone is standing in front of McDonalds holding a "fuck trucks" sign?
Tell us what you think is the significance of that. Do you think that one idiot represents an unseen mob of billions? You look at all the trucks and see a minority, and you see one idiot holding a sign and you think that poor sot is a majority. (Holds that sign unmolested, I might add.)

Remember when Proud Boys marched through BLM mobs holding signs? They were consistently attacked. Physically. And with firearms. I digress, but the point is, that one lone halfwit was allowed to do that. The left doesn't believe in allowing conflicting viewpoints. They quite adamantly believe physical force should be used to silence them. This is one of the cornerstorns of the BLM racket. It's okay for them to be violent, cuz they're them. That's pretty much the whole philosophy in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Yeah, and their about to start taking licenses and trucks.

Then we will see the true nature of the evolving white nationalist bullshit.
And that's when the wide-spread trucker strike begins and it gets a lot harder to find anything on the shelves anywhere.

And that's when the wide-spread trucker strike begins and it gets a lot harder to find anything on the shelves anywhere.
So it's not just the truckers, btw. It's also everybody who works in the food processing plants. You can't work there if you don't get vaxxed when they say. No exceptions. No vax, no work. And since the plants are usually a significant employer in small rural economies, you suddenly have a bunch of working men unable to pay their mortgages, feed their families, pack up and move, and take some lower paying job in an urban area. These mandates are complete marxist/nazi BULLSHIT.

no they arent,,
That's irrelevant. I'm vaccinated too but totally against forced or pressured vaccination for those who choose not to. It's completely un-American. I nor anybody has the right to choose for another their health choices. I made my choice based on research, asking people who are very in the know about the vaccines, my age, my health conditions, my concerns, but I don't insist everybody choose what I did. They have their own reasons not to get the vaccine and that should be respected.
Like abortion?
like abortion?

The problem with autonomous vehicles is they only go in a straight line. Plus they all need a licensed driver on board in case something goes wrong with the computer.

A computer is not going to be able to calculate close turns on city or country roads. A computer is not able to smell when something may be wrong. A computer cannot spot an asshole driver and use extra caution around him or her. A computer is not going to bring the legs of a trailer down to drop it. A computer is not going to be able to back into a dock.
of course they can make turns,,

Forum List

Back