As Ottawa tighten screws... truckers close Detroit-Windsor crossing....

Seriously, many have pointed to Minneapolis, but I traveled there and what? The city is still there.
I see some have still not learned to not be distracted by hyperbole.
Burning a city down is a euphenism. Very few times in the entire course of human history (since Attila, perhaps) have entire cities been burned to the ground. It's vernacular for a significant torching. Normal people know what is meant by it.

Seriously, many have pointed to Minneapolis, but I traveled there and what? The city is still there.
Have you driven the entirety of Lake Street, from Calhoun to the river?

I did last summer, and numerous storefronts are STILL boarded up and the 5th Precinct station looks like an armed camp.....The burned out hulk of the 4th Precinct looks like something out of Escape from New York.

You're a buffoon among buffoons.

Have you driven the entirety of Lake Street, from Calhoun to the river?

I did last summer, and numerous storefronts are STILL boarded up and the 5th Precinct station looks like an armed camp.....The burned out hulk of the 4th Precinct looks like something out of Escape from New York.

You're a buffoon among buffoons.
Portland OR has been in lockdown for years. Before the actual lockdown, the junkies were snoozing, shooting up, pissing right in the downtown area.

Don't mess with truckers... even if you win... it'll be a pyrrhic victory...
See how long the truckers last without jobs and income.
The govt should employ its own truckers...just ignore private truckers.
Time to get tough...or lose one's country to anarchists.
"Prime Minister bambu's trucking dept"..."secure, well paid jobs, superannuation, healthcare, late model trucks provided...govt serviced, all the employees have to do is drive them".

"Prime Minister bambu's trucking dept"..."secure, well paid jobs, superannuation, healthcare, late model trucks provided...govt serviced, all the employees have to do is drive them".
:itsok::itsok::itsok:

"OBEY OR STARVE!"

Delusional beyond description.

Portland OR has been in lockdown for years. Before the actual lockdown, the junkies were snoozing, shooting up, pissing right in the downtown area.
Only because the govt let them.
Not if uncle bambu were running the place...they'd be removed to tent camps in the wilderness, cooled and heated tents/cabins, showers, good food, medical, rehab.
Anyone with "no visible means of support, derelict, homeless lying in the streets" would be removed.
My streets would be pristine, you'd be able to eat your dinner off the sidewalk.
Drug dealers would be removed to a nice place in the mountains, bootcamp where they'd be re-educated in life skills.

You want EVERYONE working for the Gov't to guarantee their loyalty!
Are you N. Korean, perchance??

so your solution is fascism,,

Reagan warned us about assholes like you. Why dont you STFU and knock off your Fascism.
What you're doing isn't working, anarchists are ruling the streets in Canada.
American cities are becoming sewers, real sewers, the streets used as toilets by unfortunate homeless people who have fallen thru the cracks.
Women, American female beauty, trying to hold up their pants as they search thru trash bins for food.
They'd be much better off in a warm bed in one off my tents/cabins, with good food, medical, showers, rehab.
People starving in Kansas, including children, not enough food.

American cities are becoming sewers, real sewers, the streets used as toilets by unfortunate homeless people who have fallen thru the cracks.
Women, American female beauty, trying to hold up their pants as they search thru trash bins for food.
They'd be much better off in a warm bed in one off my tents/cabins, with good food, medical, showers, rehab.
Most big cities in America are run by idiots like you. Do us a favor and leave. Oh. But you dont live herebso who cares

You’re just angry because you’re witnessing a true grassroots peaceful protest not the fake rentamob to anger the stupid into violence.
This is just more astroturfing bullshit from snowflakes scared of a needle.

Hey! Has anyone found a dead professional athlete yet?

I see some have still not learned to not be distracted by hyperbole.
Burning a city down is a euphenism. Very few times in the entire course of human history (since Attila, perhaps) have entire cities been burned to the ground. It's vernacular for a significant torching. Normal people know what is meant by it.
Seriously? A euphemism was used on the board? Like calls to defund the police? When they want the police to stop shooting innocent people, like Amir Locke…

This is Canada. They don't give a fuck about Kansas.

Give them lots of tickets for whatever law they break and shut down any Tim Horton in driving distance.

Forum List

Back