As Oreintal guy !

Everyone gets one pass so here it is:

Welcome
free-pass.jpg

Welcome. Where are you from?

Good morning ..so sorry for being late*

I'm from Saudia Arabia so that I can't answer those guys who asked about Chaina's products or traditions

I could responce to questions that linked to Arabic culture , habits or styles precisely

I'm from Saudia Arabia so that I can't answer those guys who asked about Chaina's products or traditions

I could responce to questions that linked to Arabic culture , habits or styles precisely

Ahhhhh yes....an oriental arab.....I should have known. Now not only do you have squinty eyes and buck teeth to worry about...but the hook nose too!!!!!

Hi,,,every one
I'm very interested in this forum because I care to clear up the misunderstanding between east and west cultures,if that possible hopefully to coexist on peaceful bases by bridging the gap and share the views away from MEDIA which I believe deform rather than reform the picture of both !!

Which "eastern culture" are you talking about?

There's a lot of them.

Incidently, I doubt that you're Asian.

Wanna know why?

Because you referred to yourself as "oriental".

I think you're a NAZI sock puppet.

Not necessarily. Calling an Asian (or part-Asian) is considered offensive in the States, but not in other parts of the world.
I think Michelle Malkin is responsible for that.

Ahhhhh yes....an oriental arab.....I should have known. Now not only do you have squinty eyes and buck teeth to worry about...but the hook nose too!!!!!
Not to mention towel head hair...damn, poor thing has all the strikes against him.

I didn't know orientals were allowed to live in Saudi Arabia...learn something new every day.

Good luck with your quest.

One question: Why should we believe you over a disinterested journalist that writes about you?

I like this type of direct question and the hall matter is how to deal with info which come from agencies with high awareness to avoid elect or at least support WARS distributers who play on our/yours tempers or fears to earn personal ill achievements

I hope these words are semantically right !!

There's a lot of them.

Wanna know why?

I think you're a .....................................

ommm?

ok ! oriental or eastern I'm middle eastern , " is this good ",, this is for sure

I can't see the last thing you put down!

Hi,,,every one
I'm very interested in this forum because I care to clear up the misunderstanding between east and west cultures,if that possible hopefully to coexist on peaceful bases by bridging the gap and share the views away from MEDIA which I believe deform rather than reform the picture of both !!

There's a lot of them.

Wanna know why?

I think you're a NAZI sock puppet.

Not necessarily. Calling an Asian (or part-Asian) is considered offensive in the States, but not in other parts of the world.

you deserve respect honestly

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Welcome, brother. Stay for a while; your contributions will be appreciated.

Mr, Kalam Whom do you address when you use Arabic words?

Mr, Kalam Whom do you address when you use Arabic words?
Do you read and write Arabic? If not, why not?

Welcome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Geography-Thought-Asians-Westerners-Differently/dp/0743255356/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8]Amazon.com: The Geography of Thought: How Asians and Westerners Think Differently...and Why (9780743255356): Richard Nisbett: Books[/ame]

While this author goes a bit far, there is a lot of food for thought here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back