Votes: 45 50.6%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
Make the link, son. Or otherwise, you have nothing here. You gots to do better, sonny. Or are you going to stalk and squawk like the TeaBot? Hmmm?

See how easy it is to distract you?

Now grow up, act like adult, and let's conduct a reasonable discussion.

Get stupid again, and I will distract you again.

You are such a loon, bigrebnc, and kcw is right there with you. You will stay distracted all day,

He is kcw to me, not worthy of proper distinction. And you are littledebfascistanus.

Naw, that's you,

I'm not the one that's talking about one thread in another thread and asking someone who I cant spell their moniker correctly about what something that was said and what it meant, when they had no part of the discussion in that thread. That just makes you look stupid

Naw, that's you,

I'm not the one that's talking about one thread in another thread and asking someone who I cant spell their moniker correctly about what something that was said and what it meant, when they had no part of the discussion in that thread. That just makes you look stupid

I'm guessing he likes to hang out around preschools because it makes him look semi-intelligent by comparison.

kcw's anus twitches when he hears bigrebnc's crooning, so he comes scampering over. Go, kcw, go!

Naw, that's you,

I'm guessing he likes to hang out around preschools because it makes him look semi-intelligent by comparison.

Jake makes preschool look really smart.

Jake makes preschool look really smart.

Still waiting for the connection. You won't do it, you fail.

50% Romney, 21% Barry. I wonder if this is a view into the future?
This poll is so far to the right of national polls it shows just how far to the right this board is.

I guess I see it a little differently.

What you have is Romney polling close to his national polls.

What you don't have is Obama doing the same.

That is not a matter of Romney getting more than average.

Obama simply isn't getting his.

There is a difference.

50% Romney, 21% Barry. I wonder if this is a view into the future?
This poll is so far to the right of national polls it shows just how far to the right this board is.

I guess I see it a little differently.

What you have is Romney polling close to his national polls.

What you don't have is Obama doing the same.

That is not a matter of Romney getting more than average.

Obama simply isn't getting his.

There is a difference.

Probably because people here aren't afraid of being called racists for not supporting Obama. I'll bet that skews a lot of polls.

Forum List

Back