As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

179115_10150986193473300_209342465_n.jpg

Christian Bale, Batman, visiting the wounded in Aurora.

^^^ That was really sweet of him to go and be with those who wanted to see him on the screen! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

God Bless him anyway, I'm just a messenger here..but, thanks.

BTW, did you know that in the south you can pretty much say whatever you want about someone and as long as you add the words "bless his/her heart" it's not an insult? I just love the south....:D

I was not aware to what extent this person had gone to as far as protecting himself from being shot at. In such extreme cases a concealed weapon may not have worked but in almost every other case, it would have felled the shooter. Gabrielle Griffiths for example. The Constitution guarantees our right to possess firearms. It seems that only criminals take that to heart. I know of a recent case where an older man was riding his bike on a bike path and three thugs accosted him. He shot one of them dead while the others scurried away like rats. The shooting was ruled justifiable homicide.
Due to the suspicions in this country now (no trust), it is thought that everyone should lay down their arms right now (give them up), and this by the anti-gun crowd who is an advocate of this position in which they hold always.

What the anti-gun advocates are thinking in all of this when they raise their gun control heads, is that they must defeat the gun somehow or they will be oppressed forever yet by whom(?), because they are always on the side of the supicious ones whom think that people are out to get them or hold them down no matter what in this country.

Last edited:
I was not aware to what extent this person had gone to as far as protecting himself from being shot at. In such extreme cases a concealed weapon may not have worked but in almost every other case, it would have felled the shooter. Gabrielle Griffiths for example. The Constitution guarantees our right to possess firearms. It seems that only criminals take that to heart. I know of a recent case where an older man was riding his bike on a bike path and three thugs accosted him. He shot one of them dead while the others scurried away like rats. The shooting was ruled justifiable homicide.
Due to the suspicions in this country now (no trust), it is thought that everyone should lay down their arms right now (give them up), and this by the anti-gun crowd who is an advocate of this position in which they hold always.

What the anti-gun advocates are thinking in all of this when they raise their gun control heads, is that they must defeat the gun somehow or they will be oppressed forever yet by whom(?), because they are always on the side of the supicious ones whom think that people are out to get them no matter what in this country.

Actually, even with all that armor chances are a well placed shot could have killed him or at least incapacitated him long enough for others to get to him and take him down. Armour may prevent a bullet from penetrating but it usually hurts like hell anyway, at least that's what I'm given to believe, maybe someone in the police for or military can offer a differing opinion?

What the anti-gun advocates are thinking in all of this when they raise their gun control heads, is that they must defeat the gun somehow or they will be oppressed forever yet by whom(?), because they are always on the side of the supicious ones whom think that people are out to get them no matter what in this country.

Actually, even with all that armor chances are a well placed shot could have killed him or at least incapacitated him long enough for others to get to him and take him down. Armour may prevent a bullet from penetrating but it usually hurts like hell anyway, at least that's what I'm given to believe, maybe someone in the police for or military can offer a differing opinion?
No I think you are right, because just look what a paint ball gun does to people without proper clothing on (it hurts like the devil), causing a huge distraction for the time limit it takes for the pain to begin to go away. A good 45 caliber bullet would have rung this fella's bell so hard, that he would have been dis-oriented for at least the time it would have taken for someone to get him.

If this idiot would have used paint balls, instead of real bullets, at least he wouldn't have killed anyone. It still would have been totally unexceptable, but people would have at least had the chance to recover from that, instead of DIE!

Totally pathetic and sad is what this cat is and soon to be was (as in past tense) in his pathetic life....

Head shots are still effective against body armor. If I had to use a gun, it isn't to wound.

Head shots are still effective against body armor. If I had to use a gun, it isn't to wound.
In a situation like that it would be to kill if at all possible... I know the ACLU and other radical idiotic groups in this nation hate to hear that kind of talk, but Ohhhhhh well...

If my brother had been sitting behind that nut in that theater and had pulled out the concealed weapon he is licensed to carry, the gunman might be dead and the innocent murder victims alive today.

It would be interesting to know what your brother would do.

The facts that we have are, that shortly after the movie began Holmes left his seat, went out the emergency exit door and came back in full body armor with his weapons. So he would not have been sitting in front of your brother wearing body armor and holding his weapons.

If you want to have a clearer idea of what firearms do to someone wearing body armor check out what happened at the Bank of America in North Hollywood in 1997.
Where the LAPD went to the local gun store to borrow a few AR-15 rifles?
Did any of you read that? That's exactly what happened!

Freaking News banned my Compare-the-jokers entry to their news photoshop contest this week. Too many complaints (from supporters of Governor Hickenlooper maybe?)

Sometimes satire helps get people interested in the political message, sometimes not.

As a freedom hater
Lover
from Fuckistan, or wherever you are from,
Scotland.
groundskeeper-willie1.jpg

what business do you have libeling
Criticising
Gov. Hickenlooper? What business is it of yours?
The business of saving lives.
It seems to me that Colorado needs some help since they are not getting any help from this foolish Governor who doesn't have a clue how to keep people safe.

It would be interesting to know what your brother would do.

The facts that we have are, that shortly after the movie began Holmes left his seat, went out the emergency exit door and came back in full body armor with his weapons. So he would not have been sitting in front of your brother wearing body armor and holding his weapons.

If you want to have a clearer idea of what firearms do to someone wearing body armor check out what happened at the Bank of America in North Hollywood in 1997.
Where the LAPD went to the local gun store to borrow a few AR-15 rifles?
Did any of you read that? That's exactly what happened!
Yes, and that has since been remedied, just like this will be remedied also sooner or later, just as long as the eye is kept on the ball in order to see it through to the end, and this upon what ever solution is needed to not allow this to happen yet again and again.

In a situation like that it would be to kill if at all possible... I know the ACLU and other radical idiotic groups in this nation hate to hear that kind of talk, but Ohhhhhh well...

I was taught the only reason to point a gun at someone was if you intended to kill them.

I was taught the only reason to point a gun at someone was if you intended to kill them.
Me to by my grandaddy a world war two vet..

Amazing. There were 40 pages of conjecture and misinformtion posted before any official facts were known. That must be some kind of record.

Forum List

Back