as liberal vultures cry, we lionhearted conservatives are gonna rebuild the land of the free!

I live is Wisconsin also. Our college dropout governor came up way short of his promised jobs. Kids are flocking to minnesota where they have a chance. I voted for him twice.....never again.

i regret bringing up scott walker. it has totally derailed the thread from its core message...

i wouldn't mind havin governor russ feingold completely decimate your state...you'd never go blue ever again!

How can he decimate the state when snot Walker and his cronies are doing the job already. Crony capitalism x 1000.

CzzwwTuVIAA9VS_.jpg

rip

There surely is no bias in that statement. I believe that statement about as much as I believe the national unempkoiyment number. The real rate is appreciably higher. Since snotty took over my taxes have risen more than any other previous gubner.

You buy it if some repug puts it out. I don't ever buy it from either side. Like I said, he never gets my vote again.

Remember when trump slammed walker during the primaries. He was spot on. Since you love Donnie you agree, correct?

that's just politics. i don't agree with everything folks i love say. that is laughable. HA!

Czb_YvVUUAAMtJp.jpg

join me in this effort, join Donald Trump in this effort, join Mike Pence in this effort, join Mad Dog in this effort, join Governor Scott Walker in this effort...AND LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Given that Walker's policies have cratered the economy in Wisconsin, you'd have to really hate America to want to see them nationwide. Nothing fails as reliably as conservative economics.

We liberals prefer the stunning success of liberal economic policies, such as you see in neighboring Minnesota, or in California, to give two obvious examples.
WHAT? Wisconsin is a success story.
Beat down the public unions and turned a mega deficit into a budget surplus. As a result, WI is creating new jobs.

join me in this effort, join Donald Trump in this effort, join Mike Pence in this effort, join Mad Dog in this effort, join Governor Scott Walker in this effort...AND LET'S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Given that Walker's policies have cratered the economy in Wisconsin, you'd have to really hate America to want to see them nationwide. Nothing fails as reliably as conservative economics.

We liberals prefer the stunning success of liberal economic policies, such as you see in neighboring Minnesota, or in California, to give two obvious examples.
California? LOL......Liberals have no economic policies. Except to figure out new ways to tax the citizenry.

"Conservative" economics have never failed, they have always performed as designed, society is just not included in the success.
Oh please.....

Crooked InItForMe has some pretty wildass ideas for Wisconsin and America.

IT'S FRIGHTENING!

Forum List

Back