As football season starts to ramp up, get ready to see more of this freaky stuff

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I just don't understand why they have to take the most manly sport of all, and turn it gay.

Tell me again how there's no "war" against straight Americans and traditional values.

First trans NFL cheerleader compares role to becoming doctor, says no one will stop 'this show'​

'I’m setting things up for the younger generation,' trans cheerleader says

"Justine Lindsay, the NFL’s first cheerleader to identity as transgender, wants to influence the next generation and compared becoming a member of the Carolina Panthers TopCats cheerleading squad to other accomplishments like becoming a doctor or nurse.

"I want to change the narrative for my trans sisters and brothers, just to [let them] know that if you have a goal, go for it," the cheerleader said. "Turn that dream into a reality. Be an NFL cheerleader, or a doctor or a nurse or whatever you set your mind to."

Lindsay is starting a second season as a TopCats cheerleader. "

First trans NFL cheerleader compares role to becoming doctor, says no one will stop 'this show'

This is just so many levels wrongness.

1695470254893.jpeg

I just don't understand why they have to take the most manly sport of all, and turn it gay.

Tell me again how there's no "war" against straight Americans and traditional values.

First trans NFL cheerleader compares role to becoming doctor, says no one will stop 'this show'​

"Justine Lindsay, the NFL’s first cheerleader to identity as transgender, wants to influence the next generation and compared becoming a member of the Carolina Panthers TopCats cheerleading squad to other accomplishments like becoming a doctor or nurse.

"I want to change the narrative for my trans sisters and brothers, just to [let them] know that if you have a goal, go for it," the cheerleader said. "Turn that dream into a reality. Be an NFL cheerleader, or a doctor or a nurse or whatever you set your mind to."

First trans NFL cheerleader compares role to becoming doctor, says no one will stop 'this show'

View attachment 833001
How does one un-see a thing like that?

View attachment 833001
that is just a typical Democrat woman

I stopped watching the NFL when they started pandering to the BLM racists.
The Black national anthem is racist.
The annual murder ration between Blacks and Whites is 2:1, but the racist NFL players never wear the names of white people who are the victims of interracial murder.

They just love to piss off conservatives.

"Pissed off"? Not really. More like a mixture of puzzlement and mild amusement. We view them like the bearded lady or midgets in the circus freak show, but with less compassion. Freaks can't help being what they are, but these transgenders are freaks by choice. So we stare at them, talk about them behind their backs, and make fun of them.

Forum List

Back