As democrats and main stream media go insane trumps poll numbers sky rocket lol

Where do you get this bullshit from?! I could play on photoshop too! But here what his actual average is. Lowest rated prez in history. That’s something to brag about!

https://dyn.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
Outliers don’t count genius... RCP average of all major polls is the best gauge... and it ain’t pretty for trump

You don't say...

Obama RCP Average Job Approval 9/24/2011
Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Trump RCP Average Job Approval 9/24/2019
Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

Whatever happened with Obama's re-election the following year in November 2012? I guess it wasn't "pretty" for him, huh?

Anywho, it doesn't really matter because

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." -- Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Okay, polls matter again!

:spinner:

Of course polls matter, they just have a democrat bias as the last election showed.

And since Trump is still doing so well in the polls, the victory will be amazing.

Where do you get this bullshit from?! I could play on photoshop too! But here what his actual average is. Lowest rated prez in history. That’s something to brag about!

https://dyn.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
Outliers don’t count genius... RCP average of all major polls is the best gauge... and it ain’t pretty for trump
Cool story

Rasmussen does daily tracking. They had him at 52% three days ago, and by the time this thread was posted he was back at 51%. Not so much a skyrocket as a funny car driving down a straightaway.
Not when they are run by lefties haha

You know it's not March 14th anymore, right?
Touché... you got me, I missed that. Nicely done

43% in the 538 average

How Popular Is Donald Trump?
Realistically 89%

OAN and Fox & Friends have President Trump's numbers in the mid-80's.

You don't say...

Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

Whatever happened with Obama's re-election the following year in November 2012? I guess it wasn't "pretty" for him, huh?

"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." -- Dark Helmet, Spaceballs
Your right, Obama was in a slump at this time following the shaky rollout of the ACA. But he won re-election and had a high approval rating of 69.... what’s Trumps highest rating?

You don't say...

Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

Your right, Obama was in a slump at this time following the shaky rollout of the ACA. But he won re-election and had a high approval rating of 69.... what’s Trumps highest rating?
Pollsters are left , he had 99.9% of the media propaganda, he had universities

You don't say...

Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

So what?

You don't say...

Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

So what?
Kinda helps cover up they horrible jobs lol

6,000 blacks shot in his home town lol

You don't say...

Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

So what?

In the infamous words of Captain Idiot... “Cool Story”

Reality is the largest cable news outlet in the nation, Fox News, was very anti Obama. Plus there the conservative news spinners that dominate the radio. Rush, Levin, Hannitwit etc.... Nothing was covered up. Yet again you allow me to easily show how full of shit you are... thanks

You don't say...

Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

So what?

In the infamous words of Captain Idiot... “Cool Story”

Reality is the largest cable news outlet in the nation, Fox News, was very anti Obama. Plus there the conservative news spinners that dominate the radio. Rush, Levin, Hannitwit etc.... Nothing was covered up. Yet again you’re full of shit
Yea cool story

You don't say...

Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

First off, Obama NEVER had an RCP Avg Approval of 69 during his Presidency, his highest RCP Avg Approval was 65.5% in Feb of 2009 right after his inauguration, Obama's approval on 11/6/2012 was 50.1% approve, 47.1% disapprove nowhere near 69 but not that far from where Donny is right now.

Secondly you missed the point, which was; President Approval Ratings (including the RCP average) are horrible predictors of election results especially this far away from the election.

IMHO The Democrats are so confused, incompetent and enamored of far left wing dingbats that Donny has a better than 50-50 chance of being re-elected given the power of incumbency and the likelihood that his opponent will be a fucking numbskull just like his previous opponent was.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

You don't say...

Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

First off, Obama NEVER had an RCP Avg Approval of 69 during his Presidency, his highest RCP Avg Approval was 65.5% in Feb of 2009 right after his inauguration, Obama's approval on 11/6/2012 was 50.1% approve, 47.1% disapprove nowhere near 69 but not that far from where Donny is right now.

Secondly you missed the point, which was; President Approval Ratings (including the RCP average) are horrible predictors of election results especially this far away from the election.

IMHO The Democrats are so confused, incompetent and enamored of far left wing dingbats that Donny has a better than 50-50 chance of being re-elected given the power of incumbency and the likelihood that his opponent will be a fucking numbskull just like his previous opponent was.

Haha... ok 65.5% I’m good with that. And what’s Trump highest RCP ave?

I do agree that these polls don’t mean much but that was the topic of this thread.

You don't say...

Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

I do agree that these polls don’t mean much but that was the topic of this thread.
A real one? I’d say 80-85%

You don't say...

Approve 42.8%
Disapprove 51.2%

Approve 44.9%
Disapprove 52.3%

A real one? I’d say 80-85%
Cool story

Forum List

Back