As Caravans Approach Border/Borders. What Are They Going To Eat&Drink.It's Not Gonna Be Pleasant.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:huh1: :oops-28: :CryingCow: Ok,,well,,they are here, but oops! wont be as easy to cross the border as they anticipated 6 weeks/2 months ago. Did they know of the army/gaurds waiting for them? Did they expect resistance by angry Mexicans at the border? Now it looks like we have what? hundreds/1 or 2 thousand already there? And yesterday/today we hear news that they have a few obstacles stopping them from getting across? So what happens now? Its not as if the McDonalds/Taco Bells in those border towns are gonna give away food for free.
So what are they gonna eat/drinks?
:cow:

Tijuanans Are Already Squalling
About Not Using Their Tax Pesos For Relief

Maybe Their 'Organizer'
Will Be Big Enough To See To Their Needs

:huh1: :oops-28: :CryingCow: Ok,,well,,they are here, but oops! wont be as easy to cross the border as they anticipated 6 weeks/2 months ago. Did they know of the army/gaurds waiting for them? Did they expect resistance by angry Mexicans at the border? Now it looks like we have what? hundreds/1 or 2 thousand already there? And yesterday/today we hear news that they have a few obstacles stopping them from getting across? So what happens now? Its not as if the McDonalds/Taco Bells in those border towns are gonna give away food for free.
The Mexican government has previously offered them visas and a path to citizenship if they stayed in the southern states, and I suppose many of them will reconsider that offer if the US stands strong against them.

Trump's sending the troops home, but too late for Thanksgiving. It was just or show.

well, they are democrats, so they will expect all local restaurants to just feed all of them for free

Bear_c3e362_2549691.jpg

Trump's sending the troops home, but too late for Thanksgiving. It was just or show.
Not just for show but to deliver a message of resolve to the wannabe illegals in the caravan.

This is what I've been saying. Mexican authorities are creating a disaster, you can't keep busing thousands of migrants who have nothing into a tiny border town. They are responsible they better step up and provide for the migrants or it's going to get REAL ugly.

Well someone has been helping them out this whole trek. You can't do something like this crap without money and resources. Soros says he has spent about a furzillion dollars funding immigrants over the years. Give them his address and phone number so they can scream for more dollars in between pooping on sidewalks and burning the American flag.

This is what I've been saying. Mexican authorities are creating a disaster, you can't keep busing thousands of migrants who have nothing into a tiny border town. They are responsible they better step up and provide for the migrants or it's going to get REAL ugly.
not a good place to be for those pizza delivery guys around the border.

Tijuana Isn't Small
It Has A Population Of 1,300,000

50,000 Autos And 25,000 Pedestrians
Cross The Border There Daily
It's The Busiest Border Crossing In The World
The busiest land border crossing in the world is closed this weekend

Last edited:
Well someone has been helping them out this whole trek. You can't do something like this crap without money and resources. Soros says he has spent about a furzillion dollars funding immigrants over the years. Give them his address and phone number so they can scream for more dollars in between pooping on sidewalks and burning the American flag.

All this time I've been pooping on sidewalks and burning American flags on my own dime? :eek:

As Caravans Approach Border/Borders. What Are They Going To Eat

Us!

Why do you think Republicans are so scared?

All this time I've been pooping on sidewalks and burning American flags on my own dime? :eek:

LOL!

Yes!

Either that or load them back on those buses and send them back the way they came.

Forum List

Back