As California Grabs Guns from Law Abiding Citizens They Release 7 High Risk Sex Offenders

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Leftardism in full glory.

Who are the law abiding gun owners in California are having their guns seized?
There are none. The OP is a pathological liar just like his messiah.

Send them to El Salvador.

Hey, those guys look an awful lot like a zesty cross-section of Donald's "base"!!

brent-luyster-07162016_38128739_ver1.0.jpg

Ah, yes. Because if we make it illegal to use them or have them in a useful state (loaded without trigger locks), it's not REALLY seizing them, right?

Hey, those guys look an awful lot like a zesty cross-section of Donald's "base"!!

Trump's base is Constitutionalists, civil Libertarians, and the working class that Dems abandoned for Wall Street under Slick Willy in the 90's. But keep lying - calling him a racist homophobe who works for Putin.

Ah, yes. Because if we make it illegal to use them or have them in a useful state (loaded without trigger locks), it's not REALLY seizing them, right?

You might even be dumber than the OP.

I'm confident that someone is also working to get these boys mail in ballots and stimulus checks as well

Do you live in California? If so, give me your address. I’m going to tell the police you threatened to do violence.
AND THEY WILL CONFISCATE YOUR GUNS IMMEDIATELY.

Dumbass

Do you live in California? If so, give me your address. I’m going to tell the police you threatened to do violence.

Dumbass
LOL, you're a fucking idiot.

Dumbass
LOL, you're a fucking idiot.
You don’t even know what a red flag law is.

Anyone who can use a magazine larger than, what is it 5 rounds or 10 rounds, in California, please check in here.

Anyone?

(despite countless experts saying that 10 rounds is not enough in a home invasion scenario when the home owner is cornered in the dark and forced to search for a new magazine when that minuscule 10 rounds are used, and most firefights involve over 50 rounds being fired)

Trump's base is Constitutionalists, civil Libertarians, and the working class that Dems abandoned for Wall Street under Slick Willy in the 90's. But keep lying - calling him a racist homophobe who works for Putin.

Trump's base is are the racists that flock to him, the anti-government whackos that see him as their messiah and the terminally gullible.

Dumbass
Feel free to provide those examples.

Of course if you call the police and claim that I threatened violence- then you would be making a criminal complaint of assault. So you would be telling the police that I had committed a crime. And if you deliberately lied about that you would of course be breaking the law yourself.

Forum List

Back