As California Grabs Guns from Law Abiding Citizens They Release 7 High Risk Sex Offenders

Trump's base is are the racists that flock to him, the anti-government whackos that see him as their messiah and the terminally gullible.

Love the awesome Tipsy quotes:

Tipsycatlover: [Columbus] was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born
Tipsycatlover: [Speaking of lesbians mom's who killed their kids] It's a tragedy, but the best way this could end.

Can you maybe find the one where she advocates tossing gays off of rooftops? :)

Leftardism in full glory.

Who are the law abiding gun owners in California are having their guns seized?
There are none. The OP is a pathological liar just like his messiah.
Do you live in California? If so, give me your address. I’m going to tell the police you threatened to do violence.
AND THEY WILL CONFISCATE YOUR GUNS IMMEDIATELY.

Dumbass
You mean the laws your Dear Leader supports?

"We must make sure that those judged to pose a grave risk to public safety do not have access to firearms and that if they do, those firearms can be taken through rapid due process," Trump said in televised remarks from the White House on Monday morning. "That is why I have called for red flag laws, also known as extreme risk protection orders."

Send them to El Salvador.

Hey, those guys look an awful lot like a zesty cross-section of Donald's "base"!!

brent-luyster-07162016_38128739_ver1.0.jpg

Trump's base is Constitutionalists, civil Libertarians, and the working class that Dems abandoned for Wall Street under Slick Willy in the 90's. But keep lying - calling him a racist homophobe who works for Putin.

Trump's base is are the racists that flock to him, the anti-government whackos that see him as their messiah and the terminally gullible.

...and the funniest part is, you actually believe this.

:lmao::lol::laugh::badgrin::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::rofl::laugh:

Leftardism in full glory.

Who are the law abiding gun owners in California are having their guns seized?
There are none. The OP is a pathological liar just like his messiah.
Ah, yes. Because if we make it illegal to use them or have them in a useful state (loaded without trigger locks), it's not REALLY seizing them, right?

You might even be dumber than the OP.

Do like I did - Give Booney the BOOT! ;)

Love the awesome Tipsy quotes:

Tipsycatlover: [Columbus] was a wonderful man better than any black guy that has ever been born or ever will be born
Tipsycatlover: [Speaking of lesbians mom's who killed their kids] It's a tragedy, but the best way this could end.

Can you maybe find the one where she advocates tossing gays off of rooftops? :)
Oh I remember that one- I am just glad to share Tipsy's openly racist and homophobic posts- like most Trump supporters she usually doesn't just go full racist and usually just dog whistle's racist.

Hey, those guys look an awful lot like a zesty cross-section of Donald's "base"!!

Trump's base is Constitutionalists, civil Libertarians, and the working class that Dems abandoned for Wall Street under Slick Willy in the 90's. But keep lying - calling him a racist homophobe who works for Putin.

The sad part is that it is really true.

The sad part is that it is really true.

Only in your mind, little one.

Forum List

Back