As a registered Republican I am disgusted by some of my brethren here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandal wearing uber-libs can have socks, too, you know.

SS2.jpg

Today's GOP wouldn't support Ike. Hell, an Eisenhower-like candidate wouldn't even have a prayer in a GOP primary unless it was held in a Northeast state.

And today's tea party movement? They eschew compromise, and practicality, and pragmatism. They reject gov't solutions and embrace privatization as if it was some kind of holy answer to every one of life's problems. They reject science. They think talk radio hosts have solutions when all they offer is anger mismanagement. Today's GOP is dysfunctional, and they're determined to get their own way even if they have to burn down the country to 'save' it. If you don't believe that, just remember last year's raise the debt ceiling debacle which resulted in a downgrade of the US credit rating.[/QUOTE]

Nor would Ford, an honorable who quieted the Watergate hate crowds.

Today's GOP wouldn't support Ike. Hell, an Eisenhower-like candidate wouldn't even have a prayer in a GOP primary unless it was held in a Northeast state.

And today's tea party movement? They eschew compromise, and practicality, and pragmatism. They reject gov't solutions and embrace privatization as if it was some kind of holy answer to every one of life's problems. They reject science. They think talk radio hosts have solutions when all they offer is anger mismanagement. Today's GOP is dysfunctional, and they're determined to get their own way even if they have to burn down the country to 'save' it. If you don't believe that, just remember last year's raise the debt ceiling debacle which resulted in a downgrade of the US credit rating.

All this in the context of rightist authoritarianism and arrogance, conservatives too blinded by dogma to see the truth.

Or any republican politician from that era, for that matter.

And today's tea party movement? They eschew compromise, and practicality, and pragmatism. They reject gov't solutions and embrace privatization as if it was some kind of holy answer to every one of life's problems. They reject science. They think talk radio hosts have solutions when all they offer is anger mismanagement. Today's GOP is dysfunctional, and they're determined to get their own way even if they have to burn down the country to 'save' it. If you don't believe that, just remember last year's raise the debt ceiling debacle which resulted in a downgrade of the US credit rating.

All this in the context of rightist authoritarianism and arrogance, conservatives too blinded by dogma to see the truth.

Or any republican politician from that era, for that matter.

Except Thurmond, but even he calmed down a bit in his later years.

I think that attitude of hating everyone that isn't just like you will do the party very well.

Congradulations on arriving at what has to be a winning strategy. Hate away.

In other words, they behave just like you. :eusa_shhh:

Just a observation but in my experience when someone claims to a registered Republican or Democrat and the proceeds to trash them they usually are not what they claim.

Just a observation but in my experience when someone claims to a registered Republican or Democrat and the proceeds to trash them they usually are not what they claim.

Well .... not judging this guy one way or the other at this time but ......

sometimes when someone has had conflicted feelings building up inside them for so long that they finally searched out a forum like this to vent their frustrations, they have been known to come out loud ....

Last edited:
I just want to say that I hope more Rethugs embrace the ignorant hatred that I see every day on here.
I think that attitude of hating everyone that isn't just like you will do the party very well.

And why on earth would we start adopting your philosophy?

I just want to say that I hope more Rethugs embrace the ignorant hatred that I see every day on here.

Meke can say "Rethugs."

Therefore he wins the interwebz!

:clap2:

I just want to say that, even though I'm not a Republican, registered or otherwise, you're a fucking whining idiot. Also, it's spelled "CONGRATULATIONS," by the way.

There, I said it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back