Drudge-dems boycott walmart,coke,etc...

How is that a hypocrisy? Because Deval Patrick used to work for Coca-Cola, he can't support a boycott against them for their support of voter ID laws that he opposes?

Wow.what a hypocrisy.
one of obamas current gubernatorial buddies,Deval Patrick,was once CEO of Coca-Cola,now hes the MA governor.
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®
I love walmart,and coke products.
letem boycott.
WE SUPPORT!!

What you discribe is the opposite of hypocricy. Someone willing to disagree with a friend on principle????
Your type always gives me a chuckle - trying so hard to gin something up - you step all over your own tongue.

Where the hell will the left go to buy their soda with their foodstamps if they can't go to Walmart.....and what will they replace their Coke with?

I don't drink soda and I always try to avoid Walmart. Though, last time I checked, both are very popular among people of all political persuasions. I can tell you that in Texas (where I was born and raised), Walmart is always crowded and people drink soda like water.

Where the hell will the left go to buy their soda with their foodstamps if they can't go to Walmart.....and what will they replace their Coke with?

1. People you consider "lefties" make more money on average than right wingers.
2. People you consdier "lefties" are as a general rule, health conscious and care about the environment - most won't drink soda at all - especially from companies with right-wing leanings like Coca Cola or Coors.
3. People you consider "lefties" boycotted Wal-Mart a long time ago out of principle.

You don't really know any "lefties" do you? And what is your point with this drivel? This myopic left vs. right childish stuff is getting old. You sure are posting a lot. Do you have a job?

Last edited:
no educated people drink soft drinks or shop at walmart anyway, only the rednecks and welfare queens

Well,lets go on about deval patrick.
when i lived in MA,he spent $1 million to conduct a survery
to determine if the.T line needs to ho around cambridge.
the city we lived in,holyoke,went from a drunk irish democrat,sullivan,to a do nothing dem italian,and now a 23 year old fag that loves illegal immigrants.supports the gang groups indirectly in the city.

Well,lets go on about deval patrick.
when i lived in MA,he spent $1 million to conduct a survery
to determine if the.T line needs to ho around cambridge.
the city we lived in,holyoke,went from a drunk irish democrat,sullivan,to a do nothing dem italian,and now a 23 year old fag that loves illegal immigrants.supports the gang groups indirectly in the city.

A childish, ignorant rant which has absolutely nothing to do with your own OP. Derailing this steaming pile of shit already? :lol:

Why do dont you dispute the OP or my posts?stupid burnout.

You always say that. I did, you twit. Post #2. You just don't like it. And now you're changing the subject in your own damn thread. Honestly, I don't know why I even post in any of your threads. They're all just continuations of the same incoherent rant.

I don't drink soda and I always try to avoid Walmart. Though, last time I checked, both are very popular among people of all political persuasions. I can tell you that in Texas (where I was born and raised), Walmart is always crowded and people drink soda like water.

Still the same where I live.

How is that a hypocrisy? Because Deval Patrick used to work for Coca-Cola, he can't support a boycott against them for their support of voter ID laws that he opposes?

Voter fraud is the heart of the DNC strategy, requiring ID retards the fraud efforts of Team Obama. You leftists are OUTRAGED that anyone would oppose open fraud by you....

BTW, Coke Caved - so I will be boycotting Coke now.

1. People you consider "lefties" make more money on average than right wingers.

So, you are the rich people everyone should hate?

2. People you consdier "lefties" are as a general rule, health conscious and care about the environment - most won't drink soda at all - especially from companies with right-wing leanings like Coca Cola or Coors.

Yeah, not a single Mt. Dew can at the Shitter (occupy) rallies...

3. People you consider "lefties" boycotted Wal-Mart a long time ago out of principle.

Must be why Wallyworld just gave up on accepting food stamps.

You don't really know any "lefties" do you? And what is your point with this drivel? This myopic left vs. right childish stuff is getting old. You sure are posting a lot. Do you have a job?

Mr Peepers, getting his "facts" the democratic way - making them up out of thin air...

Anyone else sick and tired of the stupid antics by elected Democrats?

We PAY these damn people for this shit?

Forum List

Back