As a man, I find the stereotypical "manly" man obnoxious

So you actually believe that some Men have hobbies they dont enjoy just to appear manly?

I have a wide variety of hobbies,from cooking,frog gigging,shooting,fishing,hunting,camping,kayaking,4wheeling pretty much anything that gets me out in the woods and on the lakes and streams of Texas.
Whether this is manly or not doesnt come into play,it's what I like to do.
If you want to collect stamps and hang out at starbucks thats your business but it doesnt do anything for me.
As I've said before, doing those hobbies is fine. If you want to take pride in doing them, okay sure that's fine too. Just don't pretend they make you more of a man for doing them. And above all, don't think anyone who does not do them as being less manly.

Again, a guy can do all of those things and still be pussy. Maybe he's spends more money on booze than he does on his kids. Maybe he thinks all gay people/black people should be hanged. Maybe he beats on his girlfriend. Maybe he refuses to work a full time job and have his parents pay the difference.

All or any of the above would make him a PUSSY.

All you got is maybes....
This sounds a lot like your un named sources.
Are you actually suggesting there aren't guys like that?

I dont know any of them.
And I highly doubt you do since you dont hang around people who like to shoot,hunt or fish.

Do I have pride in the truck and firearms I've built?
Hell yes I do!! Just like you would show pride in a well put together stamp collection.
Sure sounds to me like you feel threatened about something you dont understand and cant comprehend....just like I'd feel out of place at a stamp collection convention.
So you're saying guys don't beat on their girlfriends? They aren't ever deadbeats? They dont think gay or black people should be killed?

So have you stopped beating your wife?
A simple yes or no will suffice....

As I've said before, doing those hobbies is fine. If you want to take pride in doing them, okay sure that's fine too. Just don't pretend they make you more of a man for doing them. And above all, don't think anyone who does not do them as being less manly.

Again, a guy can do all of those things and still be pussy. Maybe he's spends more money on booze than he does on his kids. Maybe he thinks all gay people/black people should be hanged. Maybe he beats on his girlfriend. Maybe he refuses to work a full time job and have his parents pay the difference.

I dont know any of them.
And I highly doubt you do since you dont hang around people who like to shoot,hunt or fish.

Hell yes I do!! Just like you would show pride in a well put together stamp collection.
Sure sounds to me like you feel threatened about something you dont understand and cant comprehend....just like I'd feel out of place at a stamp collection convention.
So you're saying guys don't beat on their girlfriends? They aren't ever deadbeats? They dont think gay or black people should be killed?

So have you stopped beating your wife?
A simple yes or no will suffice....
No, I refuse to give up my stamp collection and that bitch is going to hear about it.

I dont know any of them.

What type of truck?

This one got me Mr January in the All Pro calendar.....
View attachment 135250

This is my latest project...
View attachment 135251
View attachment 135252

Good looking Tundra.

Nice crib. I like the brick, entrance way, arced windows, and the alcove.

Bawwy wanted to me to remind you dat "you didn't buld dat".

I dont know any of them.

What type of truck?

View attachment 135250

View attachment 135251
View attachment 135252

Good looking Tundra.

Thanks.

The best part is to the right of the porte cochere.
A forty foot deep x twelve wide x fourteen foot tall ceiling garage.
I can park my truck and trailer with the Polaris General on it with room to spare.
Even has water,A/C,heat and 220 for the welder.

I dont know any of them.

What type of truck?

View attachment 135250

View attachment 135251
View attachment 135252

Good looking Tundra.

Thanks.

I can park my truck and trailer with the Polaris General on it with room to spare.

Whoops..does this make me come across as too manly?

I dont know any of them.

What type of truck?

View attachment 135250

View attachment 135251
View attachment 135252

Good looking Tundra.

Thanks.

40 deep is wild and 14 tall is great too..

I dont know any of them.

What type of truck?

View attachment 135250

View attachment 135251
View attachment 135252

Good looking Tundra.

Thanks.

Whoops..does this make me come across as too manly?

I think it means the OP would not let you do him?

i feel like republican men are like this. Deep down they are insecure, but on the surface, they like to pretend they are manly and tough. They like to think their ridiculous gun collection is an extension of this machismo. Anyone with reasonable intelligence sees through their facade.

I feel as though this short clip illustrates my point:

That's because you aren't a man, you are a Pajama Boy.

i feel like republican men are like this. Deep down they are insecure, but on the surface, they like to pretend they are manly and tough. They like to think their ridiculous gun collection is an extension of this machismo. Anyone with reasonable intelligence sees through their facade.

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

Yes. Let me break down your insecure, basic male shit:

1) You own multiple guns for the the sole purpose of showing them off to other douche bags

2) You think Trump is an "alpha male" even though any psychiatrist would diagnose him as whiny, insecure, little bitch.

3) You make "make me a sandwich, bitch" jokes over and over.

4) You have an undeserved sense of accomplishment because you vote republican.

5) You talk about alcohol like it's cool to drink it.

6) You still brag about false stories of sexual escapades.

7) You think going to college is "for pussies".

8) Your dick is small.

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Maybe this will be of use, Billy:

20 things that 20 real women say make you manly

(I'm still wondering what the media mean when they say 'real' women)

But anyway, here's no 1:

1. “A manly man is compassionate, humble, and full of heart. He can laugh at himself and cares about other people's happiness. A manly man is also brave and has strong moral fiber.” – Brittany S
I read the list. I think it's entirely legit. But since the beginning of this thread you speak in support of the cave man shit I was complaining about in my OP. This list you posted is clearly deeper than that and without those stupid cliches. Don't get me wrong: some "manly" shit is reasonable like the guy deciding when and where the date is. He has a sense of assertiveness. I get that you find that attractive. What's stupid is you think any guy who acts manly automatically is manly. I say that's stupid. Bragging about beer, 4-wheelers, and guns doesn't make you manly - it makes you a douche bag.

Can you tell me the difference between "Bragging about beer, 4-wheelers, and guns..." and talking about a hobby you enjoy?

What's funny is you think rednecks are poor....$15 bucks an hour goes along way when you don't have to pay for Democrat taxes and cost of living..

I dont know any of them.

What type of truck?

View attachment 135250

View attachment 135251
View attachment 135252

Nice house.

Men should take a 50% role in raising the babies that are theirs. Men should dress as women at these times and use a bottle to feed their babies for the real young ones and cook meals for them when they get older.

Men Should hate war, fighting and violence! We'd all be better off.

Men love their families and never take it for granted.

FUCK MUCHOISM!!!! FUCK BEING TOUGH! What is it for??? YOu'll die earlier.
Matthew.

You really must get outside more often.

I'm not sure what the stereotype of a manly man is. That's vague and wide open to interpretation. For example some idiots think my manbag is a purse. Kidding, but I wear a fanny pack up front when riding a motorcycle. But then again it isn't a Harley so who knows.

If you have to project manliness I think you have a problem. The Harley thing is a good example. Many around here dress like pirates and get all tattooed, wear tiny helmets, only because they have to wear something. But can't ride for shit. Who are they really impressing but one of the same?

I think a man should be able to fix things around the house, work on cars, works for a living if he can work, is self reliant, has discipline and doesn't need other men's approval. Or women for that matter. Say what you will, the macho routine works on a LOT of women.

I dont know any of them.

What type of truck?

View attachment 135250

View attachment 135251
View attachment 135252

Good looking Tundra.

Thanks.

porte cochere

was new term for me

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

Yes. Let me break down your insecure, basic male shit:

1) You own multiple guns for the the sole purpose of showing them off to other douche bags

2) You think Trump is an "alpha male" even though any psychiatrist would diagnose him as whiny, insecure, little bitch.

3) You make "make me a sandwich, bitch" jokes over and over.

4) You have an undeserved sense of accomplishment because you vote republican.

5) You talk about alcohol like it's cool to drink it.

6) You still brag about false stories of sexual escapades.

7) You think going to college is "for pussies".

8) Your dick is small.

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

Conservatives...

I dont know any of them.

What type of truck?

View attachment 135250

View attachment 135251
View attachment 135252

Nice house.

Appreciate it.
You'd be surprised at the pric....oh wait a minute,you're from the South as well,so you wouldnt be surprised at the great price I got on the house.
It sits on the 6th fairway and in cash it cost me less than 450k.

I wanna see a yankee get a house like mine for less than 2 mill.

I dont know any of them.

What type of truck?

View attachment 135250

View attachment 135251
View attachment 135252

Good looking Tundra.

Thanks.

porte cochere

was new term for me

Yeah..if it was made of aluminum and tin they'd call it a carport.
I got edumacated by my real estate agent.....
Apparently when it's built in it becomes mo impotent and fancy.

PUSSY

PUSSY

You're projecting. It's okay. I forgive you.

PUSSY

You're projecting. It's okay. I forgive you.

So you don't like pussy?

Just as I suspected

Forum List

Back