As a man, I find the stereotypical "manly" man obnoxious

If you want to suck cock and feel manly about it, be my guest. I don't give two shits.
What? Why would you even bring up sucking cock? That's just stupid.
You debate like a girl.
Don't be so hard on yourself.
^^
Definately NOT manly.

More than likely bitter lesbian feminist.
lol I don't care what you think either way.

i feel like republican men are like this. Deep down they are insecure, but on the surface, they like to pretend they are manly and tough. They like to think their ridiculous gun collection is an extension of this machismo. Anyone with reasonable intelligence sees through their facade.

I feel as though this short clip illustrates my point:

I'm insecure?
Oh shit thats funny!!!

Yes. Let me break down your insecure, basic male shit:

1) You own multiple guns for the the sole purpose of showing them off to other douche bags

2) You think Trump is an "alpha male" even though any psychiatrist would diagnose him as whiny, insecure, little bitch.

3) You make "make me a sandwich, bitch" jokes over and over.

4) You have an undeserved sense of accomplishment because you vote republican.

5) You talk about alcohol like it's cool to drink it.

6) You still brag about false stories of sexual escapades.

7) You think going to college is "for pussies".

8) Your dick is small.

View attachment 134959

And
10. Real Men

:lol:

A "real man" doesn't need to talk about how manly he is on the internet. You may be impressed with bluster and posturing, but me not so much.

This is the key! If you have to "prove" you are a real man (to yourself or others) then you aren't.

:lol:

Do you consider yourself a "manly man"?

The wife seems to think so.

I also wade chest deep in alligator infested waters to gig frogs at 2:00am. with a .45 cross holstered on my chest.
And I've actually had to use it.......several times.

Come on down to my world bitch.
View attachment 134960
Lol good god. You're pathetic.

And you're a pussy.
I want to see you go eye to eye with a 12 ft. gator.
Lol it wouldn't matter if I did. You would still be you.

Ya dont have the guts or the confidence in your own abilities......
To be honest I find that sad.

I have plenty of confidence in my abilities. Doesn't mean I want to wade with alligators at night.

Not wanting to do so is not an automatic indictment as a pussy.

Maybe this will be of use, Billy:

20 things that 20 real women say make you manly

(I'm still wondering what the media mean when they say 'real' women)

But anyway, here's no 1:

1. “A manly man is compassionate, humble, and full of heart. He can laugh at himself and cares about other people's happiness. A manly man is also brave and has strong moral fiber.” – Brittany S
I read the list. I think it's entirely legit. But since the beginning of this thread you speak in support of the cave man shit I was complaining about in my OP. This list you posted is clearly deeper than that and without those stupid cliches. Don't get me wrong: some "manly" shit is reasonable like the guy deciding when and where the date is. He has a sense of assertiveness. I get that you find that attractive. What's stupid is you think any guy who acts manly automatically is manly. I say that's stupid. Bragging about beer, 4-wheelers, and guns doesn't make you manly - it makes you a douche bag.

Can you tell me the difference between "Bragging about beer, 4-wheelers, and guns..." and talking about a hobby you enjoy?

But anyway, here's no 1:

1. “A manly man is compassionate, humble, and full of heart. He can laugh at himself and cares about other people's happiness. A manly man is also brave and has strong moral fiber.” – Brittany S
I read the list. I think it's entirely legit. But since the beginning of this thread you speak in support of the cave man shit I was complaining about in my OP. This list you posted is clearly deeper than that and without those stupid cliches. Don't get me wrong: some "manly" shit is reasonable like the guy deciding when and where the date is. He has a sense of assertiveness. I get that you find that attractive. What's stupid is you think any guy who acts manly automatically is manly. I say that's stupid. Bragging about beer, 4-wheelers, and guns doesn't make you manly - it makes you a douche bag.

Can you tell me the difference between "Bragging about beer, 4-wheelers, and guns..." and talking about a hobby you enjoy?
Yes. It's if you think those hobbies are measure of your masculinity. Of course, bragging about beer is always obnoxious.

This is the only description of a man that any man needs

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

But anyway, here's no 1:

Yes. It's if you think those hobbies are measure of your masculinity. Of course, bragging about beer is always obnoxious.

So you actually believe that some Men have hobbies they dont enjoy just to appear manly?

I have a wide variety of hobbies,from cooking,frog gigging,shooting,fishing,hunting,camping,kayaking,4wheeling pretty much anything that gets me out in the woods and on the lakes and streams of Texas.
Whether this is manly or not doesnt come into play,it's what I like to do.
If you want to collect stamps and hang out at starbucks thats your business but it doesnt do anything for me.

But anyway, here's no 1:

So you actually believe that some Men have hobbies they dont enjoy just to appear manly?

I have a wide variety of hobbies,from cooking,frog gigging,shooting,fishing,hunting,camping,kayaking,4wheeling pretty much anything that gets me out in the woods and on the lakes and streams of Texas.
If you want to collect stamps and hang out at starbucks thats your business but it doesnt do anything for me.
As I've said before, doing those hobbies is fine. If you want to take pride in doing them, okay sure that's fine too. Just don't pretend they make you more of a man for doing them. And above all, don't think anyone who does not do them as being less manly.

Again, a guy can do all of those things and still be pussy. Maybe he's spends more money on booze than he does on his kids. Maybe he thinks all gay people/black people should be hanged. Maybe he beats on his girlfriend. Maybe he refuses to work a full time job and have his parents pay the difference.

All or any of the above would make him a PUSSY.

But anyway, here's no 1:

As I've said before, doing those hobbies is fine. If you want to take pride in doing them, okay sure that's fine too. Just don't pretend they make you more of a man for doing them. And above all, don't think anyone who does not do them as being less manly.

Again, a guy can do all of those things and still be pussy. Maybe he's spends more money on booze than he does on his kids. Maybe he thinks all gay people/black people should be hanged. Maybe he beats on his girlfriend. Maybe he refuses to work a full time job and have his parents pay the difference.

All you got is maybes....
This sounds a lot like your un named sources.

Are you actually suggesting there aren't guys like that?

i feel like republican men are like this. Deep down they are insecure, but on the surface, they like to pretend they are manly and tough. They like to think their ridiculous gun collection is an extension of this machismo. Anyone with reasonable intelligence sees through their facade.

You are free to take it from whatever type men, or as many men, as you like darling.

Last edited:

I dont know any of them.
And I highly doubt you do since you dont hang around people who like to shoot,hunt or fish.

Do I have pride in the truck and firearms I've built?
Hell yes I do!! Just like you would show pride in a well put together stamp collection.
Sure sounds to me like you feel threatened about something you dont understand and cant comprehend....just like I'd feel out of place at a stamp collection convention.

This is the only description of a man that any man needs

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:
If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

great

just needs a line about letting your fish go

CnR_Permit.jpg

I dont know any of them.
And I highly doubt you do since you dont hang around people who like to shoot,hunt or fish.

Hell yes I do!! Just like you would show pride in a well put together stamp collection.
Sure sounds to me like you feel threatened about something you dont understand and cant comprehend....just like I'd feel out of place at a stamp collection convention.

What type of truck?

I dont know any of them.

So you're saying guys don't beat on their girlfriends? They aren't ever deadbeats? They dont think gay or black people should be killed?

So this is a ghey singles ad?

I dont know any of them.

What type of truck?

This one got me Mr January in the All Pro calendar.....
upload_2017-6-24_13-54-2.png

This is my latest project...
upload_2017-6-24_13-57-16.png

upload_2017-6-24_13-57-51.png

Forum List

Back