As A Black Person Why Should I Celebrate the 4th of July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does going to Africa have to do with not celebrating the 4th? I love watermelon.

Africa is the ancestral and soul home of all you hate butt hurt Negros that hate America so get packing. Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out. Be sure to turn in your EBT card before you leave. Those watermelons over there won't eat themselves.

My EBT card says Visa and it's good worldwide.

We've been here longer than your white ass. So you leave.

th

They have welfare in Europe, you'll be OK.

Dem Africa watermelons are awaiting.

The go on over there and eat some.

You darkies are the ones that love dat watermelon, aren't you?

I%27se_so_happy_-_postcard.jpg
I have always wondered why white people think its funny that Black people like watermelon? To me its always come off as someone calling me poo poo head.

Actually its pretty empowering being Black.

MLK also said he thought he made a mistake trying to integrate with whites. I'm guessing that was kept from you.

I don't see how it's "empowering", being black, because you're not really "black." WHat you mostly identify with is liberalism or the Democrat Party. And the Democrats lost the most important election of their lifetimes, because they have become obsolete and out of touch.

Now it might be "empowering" to be a Republican or a conservative right now, because we own this shit. But please, don't equate "republican" or "conservative" with "white", because there are plenty of black Republicans and conservatives. We are after all, the ones who held a Civil War to stop slavery, enacted constitutional qualities, and voted for Civil Rights in the 60's.

Your buddies in the Democrat Party fought tooth and nail to prevent those from happening, ya know.

The majority of Southern Republicans DID NOT support the passage of the civil rights act.

It was supported by Northerners from both parties. And when segregation was ended many Southern Democrats joined the Republican party.

Both parties have a questionable history which is related more to the legacy of the southern geographical region of this country.

I don't see how it's "empowering", being black, because you're not really "black." WHat you mostly identify with is liberalism or the Democrat Party. And the Democrats lost the most important election of their lifetimes, because they have become obsolete and out of touch.

Now it might be "empowering" to be a Republican or a conservative right now, because we own this shit. But please, don't equate "republican" or "conservative" with "white", because there are plenty of black Republicans and conservatives. We are after all, the ones who held a Civil War to stop slavery, enacted constitutional qualities, and voted for Civil Rights in the 60's.

Your buddies in the Democrat Party fought tooth and nail to prevent those from happening, ya know.

The majority of Southern Republicans DID NOT support the passage of the civil rights act.

It was supported by Northerners from both parties. And when segregation was ended many Southern Democrats joined the Republican party.

Both parties have a questionable history which is related more to the legacy of the southern geographical region of this country.

I've looked at the numbers MANY TIMES here. When folks try to wiggle out of reality on that. And I can help you out. The reason the "majority of Southern Republicans didn't support it is simply --- there were a very few Southern Repubs AT ALL. IIRC maybe 2 senators and a handful of reps. That just hurts your excuse. ALL the Repubs at the time were OUTSIDE the South -- the Dems held the vast majority of power down there. Check the numbers.

Thank you for that. I was going to give an illustration but you summed it up very well..

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia

By party and region
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.[24]

The original House version:

• Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:

This is 2018 and republicans are racists. That's the reality you conservatives keep trying to weasel out of.

Quit lying. You have no proof that "Republicans are racist" and just because you make some broad-based allegation off the top of your head, doesn't mean it has an ounce of credibility.

Well let's see. You have a President cited multiple times for rascal discrimination in housing. And birtherism. Steve Scalise ties to a Louisiana white supremacist group. Steve King, white supremacist. Luis Golmert, white supremacist. Mike Pompeo racist. Kris Kobach ties to white supremacist organizations. Session, Alabama racist who opposed the voting and civil rights act then was deemed too racist to be a federal district judge.

And then we can go to your policies, anti minority, anti Hispanic immigration only, etc.. Yes there is proof.

Let's list all the poopoo-teetee-caca-boobies "offensive" foods so these assholes can go ahead and throw them all out there.

1. Watermelon
2. Fried Chicken
3. Collard Greens
4. Corn Bread
5. Kool Aid
6. Chitlins
7. Grits

What else y'all got?

I, a bona fide white dude, have regularly eaten all of those except chitlins.

Any black dudes on here who have ever eaten chiltlens?

Let's list all the poopoo-teetee-caca-boobies "offensive" foods so these assholes can go ahead and throw them all out there.

1. Watermelon
2. Fried Chicken
3. Collard Greens
4. Corn Bread
5. Kool Aid
6. Chitlins
7. Grits

What else y'all got?

I would fuck up a plate of all of them except chitlins, koolaid, and collard greens. :laugh:

...and I am at least in the 75th percentile when it comes to eating watermelon and drinking Kool Aid.

My DNA makeup from Ancestry.com:

Great Britain: 34%
Europe West: 25%
Ireland/Scotland/Wales: 23%
Scandinavia: 9%
Iberian Peninsula: 5%
Europe South: 4%

Africa: 0%

A/K/A

WHITE DUDE!!!

I've looked at the numbers MANY TIMES here. When folks try to wiggle out of reality on that. And I can help you out. The reason the "majority of Southern Republicans didn't support it is simply --- there were a very few Southern Repubs AT ALL. IIRC maybe 2 senators and a handful of reps. That just hurts your excuse. ALL the Repubs at the time were OUTSIDE the South -- the Dems held the vast majority of power down there. Check the numbers.

Thank you for that. I was going to give an illustration but you summed it up very well..

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia

By party and region
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.[24]

The original House version:

• Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:

This is 2018 and republicans are racists. That's the reality you conservatives keep trying to weasel out of.

Quit lying. You have no proof that "Republicans are racist" and just because you make some broad-based allegation off the top of your head, doesn't mean it has an ounce of credibility.

Well let's see. You have a President cited multiple times for rascal discrimination in housing. And birtherism. Steve Scalise ties to a Louisiana white supremacist group. Steve King, white supremacist. Luis Golmert, white supremacist. Mike Pompeo racist. Kris Kobach ties to white supremacist organizations. Session, Alabama racist who opposed the voting and civil rights act then was deemed too racist to be a federal district judge.

And then we can go to your policies, anti minority, anti Hispanic immigration only, etc.. Yes there is proof.

Whatever "racial discrimination" in housing was when he was a Democrat. Birtherism isn't racist. And none of those other names you listed are in any way "racist", otherwise they would have been elected, and they would be holding their positions.

BTW, "Hispanic" is not a race either. But I understand how can't seem to get i9t right, because I was once just like you: A damned hammer-head and when you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail to you. In other words, everything is racist to a person like yourself, even yourself. That's why you leftists are so self-conscious and apologetic to minorities because God forbid, if anyone thought you were being "racist."

Such a heavy emotional load you regressive leftards are carrying. Maybe some day you'll be free just like I am.

1. Watermelon
2. Fried Chicken
3. Collard Greens
4. Corn Bread
5. Kool Aid
6. Chitlins
7. Grits

What else y'all got?

I tried to eat them once but I could not get past the smell.

Deleted 10.. With warnings. Wasn't the chitlins and fried chicken or even the watermelon that got this thread closed. It was paying more attention to brawling than to the topic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back