Arrieta for MVP

i would say Baum obviously did not take him serious as a hitter and let up on him. too bad it was all for naught since they lost. I have to think they really are cursed.i mean they had a 3 0 lead with that,you would think having the lead over baumgardner and with the giants bullpen the game would belong to the cubs but they could not score another run after that and arrieta could not thro strikes later in the game.the curse lives on.:mad:

i would say Baum obviously did not take him serious as a hitter and let up on him. too bad it was all for naught since they lost. I have to think they really are cursed.i mean they had a 3 0 lead with that,you would think having the lead over baumgardner and with the giants bullpen the game would belong to the cubs but they could not score another run after that and arrieta could not thro strikes later in the game.the curse lives on.:mad:

Hey, we still got another couple games. And Game 5- if it comes to that- would be Lester at home. Lester at home is unstoppable.

Hey, we still got another couple games. And Game 5- if it comes to that- would be Lester at home. Lester at home is unstoppable.
except he would be facing Baum.You just know he wont have TWO bad games.

Forum List

Back