Week Six of the 2016 NFL Football season

Denver (4-1) at San Diego (1-4) The Broncos better not over look the Chargers

Cincinnati (2-3) at New England (4-1) Brady romps

Baltimore (3-2) at New York Giants (2-3) Only because the Giants are at home

Carolina (1-4) at New Orleans (1-3) Saints out score the Panthers

Pittsburgh (4-1) at Miami (1-4) Pittsburgh wins going away

Jacksonville (1-3) at Chicago (1-4) A wild guess

San Clara (1-4) at Buffalo (3-2) Bills seems to have found themselves

Los Angles (3-2) at Detroit (2-3) Two team who are not going anywhere.

Cleveland (0-5) at Tennessee (2-3) The Browns remain winless

Philadelphia (3-1) at Washington (3-2) A hunch

Kansas City (2-2) at Oakland (4-1) The Raiders look for real, the Chiefs are too inconsistency

Atlanta (4-1) at Seattle (3-1) If Seattle can control Jones their defense will do the rest.

Dallas (4-1) at Green Bay 3-1) Game of the week....Packers in a close one

Indianapolis (2-3) at Houston (3-2) Houston lacks something but the Colts lack everything

New York Jets (1-4) at Arizona (2-3) The Cardinals may have found themselves, The Jets not so much

9-5 last week and 48-29 for the year

Philly at Washington is the most interesting game. Can the Falconers keep it rolling vs Seattle? Will Kaepernick get the start for SF?

Philly at Washington is the most interesting game. Can the Falconers keep it rolling vs Seattle? Will Kaepernick get the start for SF?

Actually I think the Dallas/Green Bay game will be the most interesting and possibly the most entertaining. The Atlanta Falcons will run up against a stone wall defense on Sunday.....IMO

Kansas City (2-2) at Oakland (4-1) The Raiders look for real, the Chiefs are too inconsistency

Atlanta (4-1) at Seattle (3-1) If Seattle can control Jones their defense will do the rest.

Indianapolis (2-3) at Houston (3-2) Houston lacks something but the Colts lack everything

New York Jets (1-4) at Arizona (2-3) The Cardinals may have found themselves, The Jets not so much

Broncos (4-1) at Chargers (1-4) --- Chargers can't stop anyone. The Broncos can.

Bungles (2-3) at Pats (4-1) --- Patriots at home too much for Bengals.

Ravens (3-2) at New Jersey Giants (2-3) --- Seems to be pretty easy to get into OBJ's head.

Panthers (1-4) at Saints (1-3) --- Panthers deep in a funk. They aren't playing effective defense right now.

Steelers (4-1) at Fish (1-4) --- Steelers win easily.

Jags (1-3) at Bears (1-4) --- Toilet bowl game. Bears at home.

Santa Clara Whiners(1-4) at Bills (3-2) --- Kaepernick to the rescue (not).

LA Rams(3-2) at Detroit (2-3) --- Kitties at home.

Browns (0-5) at Titans (2-3) --- The Browns on a quest for the #1 draft pick.

Eagles (3-1) at Skins (3-2) --- Eagles rebound.

Chefs (2-2) at Raiders (4-1) --- The Raiders at home.

Falcons (4-1) at Seachix (3-1) --- Both teams playing at a high level. Edge to Seachix at home.

Cowpies (4-1) at Pukers (3-1) --- Hate both franchises, but someone has to win. Normally, I'd go with the Pukers at home with all the ref favoritism they get, but just a hunch they lose...

Colts (2-3) at Texassans (3-2) --- Luck can't do it all by himself.
\
New Jersey Jets (1-4) at Cards (2-3) --- Jets suck. Cards suck less.

Bye week - Vikes, Bucs

Denver vs San Diego - I expect the Broncos to bounce back after their first loss
San Fran vs Buffalo - The Niners rally behind Kaepernick as the starter
Jacksonville vs Chicago - I still think the Jags have the pieces to be a playoff team
LA vs Detroit - I'm not quite ready to believe in the Rams
Pittsburgh vs Miami - Good team, bad team
Cincinnati vs New England - The Bengals have regressed, the Pats roll on
Carolina vs New Orleans - The Panthers have been terrible
Baltimore vs NY Giants - Two average teams, but the Ravens are a bit better
Cleveland vs Tennessee - Anyone but Cleveland
Philadelphia vs Washington - The Eagles came back down to Earth, but are still a good team
Kansas City vs Oakland - The Raiders are good enough to keep winning games
Dallas vs Green Bay - Could be a good one, I give the Pack a slight edge because their D has been playing so well.
Atlanta vs Seattle - Not sure why but I think the Falcons stumble here
Indianapolis vs Houston - Texans seem to be headed down
NY Jets vs Arizona - I still think the Cards can be a strong team this year

Coin flip picks :
Denver
San Fran
Chicago
LA
Miami
Cincinnati
Carolina
NY Giants
Cleveland
Washington
Oakland
Green Bay
Atlanta
Indianapolis
Arizona

chargers beat broncos...patriots beat bengals...giants beat ravens...saints beat panthers...steelers crush dolphins...jaguars beat bears...49ers beat bills with kaepernick dominating...browns beat titans...lions tie rams...redskins beat eagles...chiefs beat raiders...falcons destroy seahawks...cowboys beat packers...andrew luck gets his butt sacked numerous times by texans...jets beat cardinals

Only one of you picked the chargers but I like you picked Detroit to win. I don't but hope they do.

chargers beat broncos...patriots beat bengals...giants beat ravens...saints beat panthers...steelers crush dolphins...jaguars beat bears...49ers beat bills with kaepernick dominating...browns beat titans...lions tie rams...redskins beat eagles...chiefs beat raiders...falcons destroy seahawks...cowboys beat packers...andrew luck gets his butt sacked numerous times by texans...jets beat cardinals
And the Chargers did beat the Broncos. You da man!:udaman:

I'll take Denver tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They aren't looking great so far.

Yes they don't and like I said in my predictions the Broncos better not take the Chargers lightly....

In another thread I said I thought Denver would have a problem with fielding a quarterback....well. Siemian didn't complete any meaningful pass over 10 yards all night and that 45 yards hail mary at the end of the game fell about 10 yards short of the endzone. Siemian, just plainly put, doesn't have an NFL arm. Look at this way, throwing 6-8 yards passes at the end of the game with less than a minute to go won't cut it in the NFL.

I think Atlanta will surprise the Seahawks. In the OP it was said the Seahawks can win if they can control Jones. The only way they will control Jones is by double or triple coverage. That leaves someone else open. And the running game is stepping up.

Falcons will win this one too.

Besides one game Jones has shown very little.....and I will guarantee you Sherman will limit him as well all by himself. If you look at the scores in the Atlanta games....the Falcons defense sucks and while it may be a scoring duel the Seahawks at home will prevail.
Stats show Seattle is #1 in pass defense while Atlanta is #27...in Rush defense Seattle is #3 while Atlanta is 16th. In overall defense shows Seattle #1 While the Falcons rank #26.

Atlanta is just an average team at best. While Seattle remains one of the best in the NFL and most people will take a very good defensive team over a so-so offensive team anyday .

2016 NFL Team Total Stats - National Football League - ESPN

Oh by the way Seattle is a 6.5 point favorite.

Denver over San Diego

New England over Cincinnati

Baltimore over New York Giants

Carolina over New Orleans

Pittsburgh over Miami

Jacksonville over Chicago

Buffalo over San Francisco

Detroit over Los Angeles

Tennessee over Cleveland

Philadelphia over Washington

Oakland over Kansas City

Seattle over Atlanta

Green Bay over Dallas

Houston over Indianapolis

Arizona over New York Jets

Nice TNF pick!

Watch your Eagles picks........I'm an Eagles fan and I stated before the season started that they'll be lucky to win 7 games this year. Their schedule only gets harder after todays' loss to the 'Skins.

Broncos (4-1) at Chargers (1-4) --- Chargers can't stop anyone. The Broncos can.

Bungles (2-3) at Pats (4-1) --- Patriots at home too much for Bengals.

Ravens (3-2) at New Jersey Giants (2-3) --- Seems to be pretty easy to get into OBJ's head.

Panthers (1-4) at Saints (1-3) --- Panthers deep in a funk. They aren't playing effective defense right now.

Steelers (4-1) at Fish (1-4) --- Steelers win easily.

Jags (1-3) at Bears (1-4) --- Toilet bowl game. Bears at home.

Santa Clara Whiners(1-4) at Bills (3-2) --- Kaepernick to the rescue (not).

LA Rams(3-2) at Detroit (2-3) --- Kitties at home.

Browns (0-5) at Titans (2-3) --- The Browns on a quest for the #1 draft pick.

Eagles (3-1) at Skins (3-2) --- Eagles rebound.

Chefs (2-2) at Raiders (4-1) --- The Raiders at home.

Falcons (4-1) at Seachix (3-1) --- Both teams playing at a high level. Edge to Seachix at home.

Cowpies (4-1) at Pukers (3-1) --- Hate both franchises, but someone has to win. Normally, I'd go with the Pukers at home with all the ref favoritism they get, but just a hunch they lose...

Colts (2-3) at Texassans (3-2) --- Luck can't do it all by himself.
\
New Jersey Jets (1-4) at Cards (2-3) --- Jets suck. Cards suck less.
Bye week - Vikes, Bucs
Was out of town all day, but managed to listen in to a couple games on the radio. Caught part of the Pats/Bungles game and most of the Puker/Cowpies game. Sounds like the Bengals coach is losing control over some of his players. I'd bench Burfict until the dude can control himself. What an idiot! Was very happy to hear the Pukers go down. The Cowpies look very good now. Checking on the scores, looks like I'm 8-6 going into Monday night's game.

Got these picks right:
Pats over Bungles
Saints over Panthers
Bills over Whiners
Lions over Lambs
Titans over Browns
Seachix over Falcons
Cowpies over Pukers
Texassans over Colts

Missed on these Picks:
Chargers over Broncos
Giants over Ravens
Fish over Steelers --- This one shocked me. I thought the Steelers were a lock to win.
Jags over Bears
Skins over Eagles
Chefs over Raiders

Watch your Eagles picks........I'm an Eagles fan and I stated before the season started that they'll be lucky to win 7 games this year. Their schedule only gets harder after todays' loss to the 'Skins.

I think the Eagles are on your predicted schedule to win 7 games after the lost to the Skins.

Forum List

Back