Arrested for Possession of an Imaginary Gun

The 'acting out' of the child, with previous instances and counseling and parental notification, required necessary action by school authorities.

The child will hopefully understand that prohibited actions (pointing imaginary weapons of death when angry) will result in handcuffs and physical restraint.

Democrats hate kids. I know.

The 'acting out' of the child, with previous instances and counseling and parental notification, required necessary action by school authorities.

The child will hopefully understand that prohibited actions (pointing imaginary weapons of death when angry) will result in handcuffs and physical restraint.

That is a troll comment. Conroe ISD is in conservative area north of Houston. Most of the people in the district are conservative culturally and vote GOP. It is about 50% white, 35% Hispanic, about 7% black, and 8% other.

Last edited:

That is a troll comment. Conroe ISD is in conservative area north of Houston. Most of the people in the district are conservative culturally

Not if they put kids in handcuffs for imaginary weapons.

He's autistic you stupid SOB. Good grief this nonsense is out of control

The boy made a threat and that made the pointing-the-gun action.

This was not the first time the boy acted out.

Don't act out!
A 12 year old child with mental issues...Get a grip
You need to look up what is autism and its characteristics. A learning disability does not mean mental issues. The boy is competent enough to understand, and being previously and competently counseled, the behavior is not acceptable.

We have posters defending the indefensible, approval of the boy's acting out.

That is a troll comment. Conroe ISD is in conservative area north of Houston. Most of the people in the district are conservative culturally
It's your right to disagree, as it is the ISD's right to ignore your opinion.

Don't act out!
You need to look up what is autism and its characteristics. A learning disability does not mean mental issues. The boy is competent enough to understand, and being previously and competently counseled, the behavior is not acceptable.

I have a friend who dates a woman with a child that has that condition. His outbursts and tantrums sound JUST LIKE THIS.
Anytime we all get together he almost always has loud and somewhat aggressive outbursts.

Before telling me what I do and dont know perhaps you should stfu and look into it yourself rainman

Don't act out!

Oh my God a little boy and an imaginary gun is now indefensible? You people have lost your minds

It's not the outbursts, Grampa. It's the refusal to accept boundaries that are clear and easy to follow. You clearly do not understand what is going on.

Don't act out!

Oh my God a little boy and an imaginary gun is now indefensible? You people have lost your minds
It is quite bizarre.

Don't act out!

It is quite bizarre.

It's fucking stupid. Then they wonder why we think they are loons

It's not the outbursts, Grampa. It's the refusal to accept boundaries that are clear and easy to follow. You clearly do not understand what is going on.
Imaginary guns cannot be prohibited in the same way your imaginary girlfriend cannot be prohibited.

The outburst and motions are part of the boundaries he is supposedly crossing. It IS normal behavior for many children afflicted by this condition. And just to be clear, it affects children in different ways.
SOCIAL AWKWARDNESS is completely normal for autistic children.

And yet for actual, violent thugs, like the Parkland shooter, they refuse to arrest them and allow them to stay in school.....and they also refused to commit the kid to psychiatric care....because of obama's Promise Program.......the left are insane....
Yep. The left just makes the poorest choices possible. This is why they can't be trusted in government.

Should have used imaginary handcuffs!

Forum List

Back