Arrest the NBC reporter!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
For altering the Trayvon audio tape. He intentionally omitted the 9-11 operator asking Zimmerman what race Trayvon was to make it sound like Zimmerman is a racist. This is the equivalent of yelling fire in a theatre in my opinion. The leftist dominated media have absolutely no shame or morals, they tried and convicted Zimmerman on the airwaves. Of course now we realize there is much more to the story, not that it wasn't obvious from the beginning.

While arrest is a bit strong, I thing Mr. Zimmerman has a very strong civil case against NBC and Spike Lee.
AFAIC, he should end up a very wealthy man.

For altering the Trayvon audio tape. He intentionally omitted the 9-11 operator asking Zimmerman what race Trayvon was to make it sound like Zimmerman is a racist. This is the equivalent of yelling fire in a theatre in my opinion. The leftist dominated media have absolutely no shame or morals, they tried and convicted Zimmerman on the airwaves. Of course now we realize there is much more to the story, not that it wasn't obvious from the beginning.

I think I agree with that. Altering the tape to stir racial hatred and divide is a malicious act and who ever did that should be held accountable.

I think I agree with that. Altering the tape to stir racial hatred and divide is a malicious act and who ever did that should be held accountable.

True but who's going to arrest him? Not the Obama justice department that's for sure. Who's going to call for his arrest? Not Al Sharpton or the NAACP that's for sure.

If you are liberal these days, you can do absolutely anything. Jon Corzine being a prime example.

Last edited:
I think I agree with that.

Which is even more evidence that you're an idiot. Edit a tape, you should be arrested. Kill a person after stalking them down the road, you should simply be believed that it was self defense and that you did nothing wrong to provoke a bad situation. Stick to sucking the welfare teet, you're much better at it.

WAMC: NBC fires producer over edited Trayvon Martin call (2012-04-07)

NBC fires producer over edited Trayvon Martin call

NEW YORK (Reuters) - NBC News has fired a producer following a probe into its broadcasting of a misleading edit of an audio clip of a 911 emergency response call during coverage of the Trayvon Martin shooting, two sources at the network said.

NBC News has apologized for the incident.

Roudy: The leftist dominated media have absolutely no shame or morals ...

You might include both leftist and rightist, for reasons of Morals ... as both are the same.

The producer deserved to be fired for being so stupid as to think no one would notice the obvious discrepancy.

Which is even more evidence that you're an idiot. Edit a tape, you should be arrested. Kill a person after stalking them down the road, you should simply be believed that it was self defense and that you did nothing wrong to provoke a bad situation. Stick to sucking the welfare teet, you're much better at it.

Still beating the 'stalking' drum, huh? I wonder at the ability of those who -despite any evidence to the contrary - stick with the bullshit.... it shows a basic lack of critical thought. You form an opinion, based on one side and refuse to review that opinion no matter what. Not wise at all.

I disagree with arresting anyone at NBC. But if I were Zimmerman, you bet your ass I'd be suing every fucking one of them that put me and mine at risk. Race baiting, hate driven assholes.

we're waiting for the investigation to be completed.. thanks..

You will notice that no correction or apology was forthcoming and nobody was fired UNTIL some internet blogs discovered and outed the edit and/or such high profile figures as Bill O'Reilly blasted NBC for inexcusable and unethical reporting. Would they have ever come clean if that had not happened?

Meanwhile the pronouncements of Zimmerman as guilty and demands for his head on a platter continue unabated as well as dishonest reporting on liberal message boards and the self righteous talking heads who have already tried, convicted, and pronounced sentence on him.

Willow just started a new thread on five separate shootings in five separate incidents in Chicago overnight. Not even a peep about the race of the victims or the shooters. No outrage. And probably those 'talking heads won't even mention it.

Again Zimmerman may be as guilty as anybody is ever guilty. But the way this has been played out in the media and by those who see racism everywhere is disgraceful. If Zimmerman is as innocent as a baby, he will never be able to reclaim his life. That should not happen to any U.S. citizen.

^^Doesn't get it. *No Surprise*

he's mad, he negged me yesterday with the excuse that he had to "spread some reputation around." I spread his bread back,, now he butt hurt bout it.

I will never get my news from NBC again. That was absolutely shameful. I agree, it is no different than yelling "fire" in a theatre or "bomb" on an airplane.

While arrest is a bit strong, I thing Mr. Zimmerman has a very strong civil case against NBC and Spike Lee.

They should arrest the New Black Panthers who put a $1 million bounty on Zimmermann's head. That is a clear violation of the law, and the crime is subject to long prison sentences.

Speaking of welfare, does the government deliver Easter Dinners to the FEMA trailers of people of your ilk, asswipe?

This is going in the same direction as the Casey Anthony bullshit.

he's mad, he negged me yesterday with the excuse that he had to "spread some reputation around." I spread his bread back,, now he butt hurt bout it.

So you're whining about being negged, now?

They should arrest the New Black Panthers who put a $1 million bounty on Zimmermann's head. That is a clear violation of the law, and the crime is subject to long prison sentences.

That's another thing. Where is the outrage about that? I guarantee you there would be demands that heads roll if the KKK or some organization like that had put a 'bounty' on the arrest of a black person.

Forum List

Back