Arrest the NBC reporter!

For altering the Trayvon audio tape. He intentionally omitted the 9-11 operator asking Zimmerman what race Trayvon was to make it sound like Zimmerman is a racist. This is the equivalent of yelling fire in a theatre in my opinion. The leftist dominated media have absolutely no shame or morals, they tried and convicted Zimmerman on the airwaves. Of course now we realize there is much more to the story, not that it wasn't obvious from the beginning.

What jurisdiction would arrest him, and what would the charge(s) be?

Why would you want to arrest a member of the media? The 1st Amendment says they have the right to print (broadcast) anything they they think is news. They can't be prosecuted but they can be sued. In 1996 a story was leaked the the media, allegedly by A.G. Janet Reno, that security guard Richard Jewell was suspected in the Atlanta Olympic bombings. NBC's Tom Brokaw and CNN immediately implicated Jewell who was not a suspect and Jewell sued and won the case. Will NBC ever learn?

While arrest is a bit strong, I thing Mr. Zimmerman has a very strong civil case against NBC and Spike Lee.
AFAIC, he should end up a very wealthy man.

They should arrest the New Black Panthers who put a $1 million bounty on Zimmermann's head. That is a clear violation of the law, and the crime is subject to long prison sentences.

What law did they break, exactly?

While arrest is a bit strong, I thing Mr. Zimmerman has a very strong civil case against NBC and Spike Lee.

They should arrest the New Black Panthers who put a $1 million bounty on Zimmermann's head. That is a clear violation of the law, and the crime is subject to long prison sentences.

Conspiracy to commit murder.... soliciting murder is illegal. You do know that, right?

Not going to do him much good when he's shanked in the prison he's eventually going to.

Why would he go to jail?

Because JoeyB doesn't believe in due process.... innocent until proven guilty is only relevant when he believes that person to be innocent.

Not going to do him much good when he's shanked in the prison he's eventually going to.

Why would he go to jail?

Oh, I don't know, shooting an unarmed black kid? Even if he weren't as guilty as a cat in a canary cage, you think they are going to risk riots by not at least indicting him?

Why would he go to jail?

Because JoeyB doesn't believe in due process.... innocent until proven guilty is only relevant when he believes that person to be innocent.

Ummm, yeah, when you have a big thug with a smoking gun standing over some kid with a bag of Skittles, I mean, it's kind of hard not to draw conclusions.

But I guess the minute that Obama said Trayvon could be his son, you hard core ODS sufferers just hit the roof.

Why would he go to jail?

Ummm, yeah, when you have a big thug with a smoking gun standing over some kid with a bag of Skittles, I mean, it's kind of hard not to draw conclusions.

But I guess the minute that Obama said Trayvon could be his son, you hard core ODS sufferers just hit the roof.

It has jack shit to do with Obama... or Trayvon.... or Zimmerman... I just believe that people are innocent until proven guilty. I don't do trial by media... it tends to deliver a justice that has more to do with ratings than due process. I am, however, not at all surprised that you prefer trial by media to trial by jury. It suits your intellectual level... that of a peanut.

It has jack shit to do with Obama... or Trayvon.... or Zimmerman... I just believe that people are innocent until proven guilty. I don't do trial by media... it tends to deliver a justice that has more to do with ratings than due process. I am, however, not at all surprised that you prefer trial by media to trial by jury. It suits your intellectual level... that of a peanut.

I'm sure that a trial by jury will find the same result.

I don't wait for 12 people who were too stupid to get out of jury duty to evaluate the facts for me. The facts in this case are pretty clear.

Now, that you are upset that Obama is making political hay out of this, that's fine. I've condemned him for doing it. But man, you guys are really pretty much dancing to his tune, aren't you?

The NBC editor should be arrested?

I'm sure we'll find all kind of posts where the OP called for Brietbart or O'Keefe to be arrested as well, right? Called for their firing at least? Called for Fox to stop giving them a forum for their lies?

Conspiracy to commit murder.... soliciting murder is illegal. You do know that, right?

Who told you that these people offered to pay someone to murder Zimmerman?

New Black Panther put out posters Dead or Alive for Zimmerman.

$wanted.jpg

I think I agree with that.

Which is even more evidence that you're an idiot. Edit a tape, you should be arrested. Kill a person after stalking them down the road, you should simply be believed that it was self defense and that you did nothing wrong to provoke a bad situation. Stick to sucking the welfare teet, you're much better at it.

Still beating the 'stalking' drum, huh? I wonder at the ability of those who -despite any evidence to the contrary - stick with the bullshit.... it shows a basic lack of critical thought. You form an opinion, based on one side and refuse to review that opinion no matter what. Not wise at all.

I disagree with arresting anyone at NBC. But if I were Zimmerman, you bet your ass I'd be suing every fucking one of them that put me and mine at risk. Race baiting, hate driven assholes.
Zimmerman couldn't get a fair trial anywhere in this country now. If this goes to court he is toast. And he will be a political prisoner by definition. Wonder if the "social justice advocates" like Amnesty International will come to his aid?

Zimmerman couldn't get a fair trial anywhere in this country now. If this goes to court he is toast. And he will be a political prisoner by definition. Wonder if the "social justice advocates" like Amnesty International will come to his aid?

Please. We prosecute high profile cases in front of Juries all the time in this country, and get fair results.

Heck, Even O.J. got acquitted after the media declared him guilty.

Who told you that these people offered to pay someone to murder Zimmerman?

The NBPs told me. They held a press conference to announce it. 'Wanted, Dead or Alive". Nice bunch of racists you support.

Well, we know you need a Bogeyman in your closet...

I think what distresses me is how easily you keep walking into these traps. For instance, a few months ago, you were all up in arms about Obama making the Bishops pay for birth control, and I told you all he was laying a trap for you guys, and you walked right into it... Rush blurted out "slut", and Obama's margin with women over Romney shot up...

Women Kick Obama Into Lead Over Romney - Poll - Yahoo! News

According to the poll of 933 registered voters, women under 50 have swung over to Obama: More than 60 percent support him now, compared with less than half of this group in February. Meanwhile, their support of Romney has dropped 14 points to 30 percent.

"The focus on contraception has not been a good one for us … and Republicans have unfairly taken on water on this issue,” USA Today quotes Sara Taylor Fagen, a Republican strategist and former political adviser to former president George W. Bush, as saying.

So when I say to you on this Zimmerman thing, "It's a trap", you really ought to listen.

Forum List

Back