Arrest the NBC reporter!

he's mad, he negged me yesterday with the excuse that he had to "spread some reputation around." I spread his bread back,, now he butt hurt bout it.

So you're whining about being negged, now?

You initiated it. Now she just telling everyone how she returned the courtesy. Very proper I might add.

Wait, what? So let me get this straight......it's now "very proper" to whine about being negged, as long as the person who negs you "initiates" the whole thing by negging you. Who the fuck doubled your dose of stupid juice today?

Which is even more evidence that you're an idiot. Edit a tape, you should be arrested. Kill a person after stalking them down the road, you should simply be believed that it was self defense and that you did nothing wrong to provoke a bad situation. Stick to sucking the welfare teet, you're much better at it.

^^Doesn't get it. *No Surprise*

he's mad, he negged me yesterday with the excuse that he had to "spread some reputation around." I spread his bread back,, now he butt hurt bout it.

I hope you spread the bread with Coca Butter...I hear it works wonders on butthurt. :D

I think I agree with that.

Which is even more evidence that you're an idiot. Edit a tape, you should be arrested. Kill a person after stalking them down the road, you should simply be believed that it was self defense and that you did nothing wrong to provoke a bad situation. Stick to sucking the welfare teet, you're much better at it.
Emotions are not law.

Unless it can be proved that the reporter edited the tape to somehow aid or conspire in a criminal act, which cannot be proved, no criminal offense has been committed.

Zimmerman's position is he was not "stalking" Martin. Instead, he was following him to maintain a "watch" on his conduct and report it, which he was doing.

And contrary to a popular notion, he was not "ordered" by the 911 dispatcher to stop following Martin. He was advised that it wasn't necessary for him to do so ("We don't need you to do that!"), which implicitly made following or not following Martin optional. And if Zimmerman was acting as an officially sanctioned neighborhood watchman (due to recent crime activity) he was perfectly within his rights to follow Martin.

You may not like the way that sounds but that's the way Zimmerman's lawyer would present it to a court.

Emotions are not law.

Unless it can be proved that the reporter edited the tape to somehow aid or conspire in a criminal act, which cannot be proved, no criminal offense has been committed.

Zimmerman's position is he was not "stalking" Martin. Instead, he was following him to maintain a "watch" on his conduct and report it, which he was doing.

And contrary to a popular notion, he was not "ordered" by the 911 dispatcher to stop following Martin. He was advised that it wasn't necessary for him to do so ("We don't need you to do that!"), which implicitly made following or not following Martin optional. And if Zimmerman was acting as an officially sanctioned neighborhood watchman (due to recent crime activity) he was perfectly within his rights to follow Martin.

You may not like the way that sounds but that's the way Zimmerman's lawyer would present it to a court.

All OVER but the Shouting...

NBC News producer fired over editing of George Zimmerman 911 call

Bye bye...

Wow so you know what happened? We get to Sanford and tell the police!

While arrest is a bit strong, I thing Mr. Zimmerman has a very strong civil case against NBC and Spike Lee.
AFAIC, he should end up a very wealthy man.

They should arrest the New Black Panthers who put a $1 million bounty on Zimmermann's head. That is a clear violation of the law, and the crime is subject to long prison sentences.

Yep. But under the Barack Obama/Eric Holder regime, it's perfectly fine to put a cash bounty on a "white hispanic" who is being investigated for his role in a shooting.

Under this regime, it's riskier to put a bounty out on Brett Favre or Alex Smith in a football game than it is to put a bounty on a free citizen who is being investigated by police already.

I can only IMAGINE if the scenario was: Black man kills white man, KKK puts bounty on his head. Wow, Holder would appoint a special task force to charge the KKK in that one.

For altering the Trayvon audio tape. He intentionally omitted the 9-11 operator asking Zimmerman what race Trayvon was to make it sound like Zimmerman is a racist. This is the equivalent of yelling fire in a theatre in my opinion. The leftist dominated media have absolutely no shame or morals, they tried and convicted Zimmerman on the airwaves. Of course now we realize there is much more to the story, not that it wasn't obvious from the beginning.

Arrest no but unless the person who did this has one hell of a good reason they dam sure should be fired as I see it there are only two reasons that happened one the person was trying to push their own social or political agenda two gross incompetence. Either one of these should be enough to get you fired.

Fuck GE/NBC. "It's fuckin cold." Whoops! Democrat Race-Baiters are assholes. Nuff said.

Forum List

Back