Arrest Malibu City Council Members

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Three of Malibu, California’s 5 city council members just voted to make Malibu a sanctuary city for illegal aliens. These idiots must think Obama is still president, and Loretta Lynch is still attorney general.

They are probably looking to up their vote count with Malibu’s considerable illegal alien population (common in southern California cities). They forgot something. You don’t get re-elected to the city council when you’re in a federal prison, for 5 years, on a felony charge.

This is a no-brainer. Like all other sanctuary cities with a law on the books prohibiting the city to use city funds or resources to help the federal government enforce immigration laws, Malibu is a sitting duck for US Marshalls.

No reason for any delay. These fools are in clear violation of US Code 8, Section 1324, a full fledged felony, and now they have documented it in their law books > pure evidence of their crime.

To not arrest and imprison these goofball scofflaws, would be unfair to all felons serving time in prisons, for THEIR crimes.

In addition to arresting the politicians, the feds ought to consider an arrest of Martin Sheen, the actor, who is said to have inspired this dumb move.

Ticker, TIME Magazine, April 3, 2017, pg. 12.

What is their plan for KEEPING illegals and whatever else wants to hide out in their city, from migrating to my city?
Council should also pass an eye for an eye law. Your illegal kills my daughter, I kill a councilman's child in return.

upload_2017-4-4_11-9-26.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back