Army dad not allowed to visit daughter's school in uniform

Finally played the video in the OP.
The wife said, "he served in the army for 24 years," NOT he's been serving in the army for 24 years.

Is he active duty and if not, why is he prancing around in his uniform?

The man does have a little bit of a pussy on him.....allowing his wife to whine to the media for an admitted mistake
Insulting a soldier? That's low down dirty dog shit.

When I was in....the military was made of sterner stuff.....not that I'm saying this soldier whined personally....but geesh!
there were two parties that knew what happened, and one of them went to the media.
hint: it wasn't the school.

It was a school and at the door. It could have been any number of people. I go to various schools all the time in my line of work. This was not done in private. It was a high school, apparently. Those are filled with drama queens (both genders) who love to make school staff like idiots and meanies. Kids talk, they tell other kids and parents, often exaggerating. Why would you assume it was the Lt Col rather than school drama snowballing.

It was a misunderstanding, handled promptly. Neither side should be demonized, IMO. One side assuming a muslim or liberal academia and the other side questioning a serviceman for wearing his uniform at all or "prancing around in it."

FFS, I'm glad most of the country isnt like the people here.
My first post in this thread was to point out that the situation had been rectified; the parents are fine with it; the chool apologized; the superintendent offered a meeting for closure and it was a non story.

I then found myself having to defend the Lt. Col. against posters who, without proof, found it appropriate to blame the soldier for doing certain things wrong...and questioning what his motives were.

Very sad.
I guess his service to our country wasn't enough for the USMB Liberals to cut him some slack.

Shitstain....if some cocksucker like you told me to leave when I wore the uniform, I would've walked past your ass and kicked your ass as soon as you laid one finger on me. You would have no teeth left.

Tsk, tsk. Much anger in you. Much.

Apparently, you get off on telling people you are going to hurt them.

Tsk, tsk.

Are you even capable of civilized debate?

Here, here's the op:

Army dad not allowed to visit daughter's school in uniform

Try again...

When I was in....the military was made of sterner stuff.....not that I'm saying this soldier whined personally....but geesh!
there were two parties that knew what happened, and one of them went to the media.

It was a school and at the door. It could have been any number of people. I go to various schools all the time in my line of work. This was not done in private. It was a high school, apparently. Those are filled with drama queens (both genders) who love to make school staff like idiots and meanies. Kids talk, they tell other kids and parents, often exaggerating. Why would you assume it was the Lt Col rather than school drama snowballing.

It was a misunderstanding, handled promptly. Neither side should be demonized, IMO. One side assuming a muslim or liberal academia and the other side questioning a serviceman for wearing his uniform at all or "prancing around in it."

My first post in this thread was to point out that the situation had been rectified; the parents are fine with it; the chool apologized; the superintendent offered a meeting for closure and it was a non story.

I then found myself having to defend the Lt. Col. against posters who, without proof, found it appropriate to blame the soldier for doing certain things wrong...and questioning what his motives were.

Very sad.
I guess his service to our country wasn't enough for the USMB Liberals to cut him some slack.

What, you lump all Liberals into a reaction to one posting?

Tsk, tsk, yet another Rightie who cannot discern.

It seems like the security guard is an overzealous fool whom is clearly unaware of the school's policy. At the very least he owes this man an apology.

Very sad.

I calls them as I sees them

Very sad.

I calls them as I sees them

Then U needz glassez.

Forum List

Back