Army ban faith based company from making inspirational dog tags after atheist complaint

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CBN – Shields of Strength (Shields), a private faith-based company, has been banned by the US Army from making replica dog tags with encouraging Bible verses or references for soldiers. First Liberty Institute, a non-profit public interest law firm, sent a letter on Tuesday to the United States Army Trademark Licensing office urging it to allow the company to continue producing military-themed items such as replica “dog tags” and jewelry. The Army banned Shields, citing the “negative press” it received after a complaint from the Military Religious Freedom Foundation (“MRFF”).
Army Bans Faith-Based Company from Making Inspirational Dog Tags After Atheist Complaint

Because anti American losers just have to be a-holes when they hate life!

upload_2019-12-4_22-38-52.png

So what happens when a company applies to make dog tags with verses of the Koran on them?

So what happens when a company applies to make dog tags with verses of the Koran on them?

They will be told 'No'.

When in the service your wear your standard issue dog tags and, if you want, one small religious medal or medallion. Thats it.

The filthy ass government also stopped the Trijicon company from putting a Bible verse reference on their ACOG combat scopes sold to the military.

They will be told 'No'.

When in the service your wear your standard issue dog tags and, if you want, one small religious medal or medallion. Thats it.

I do not understand why Mindless is slinging shit like an agitated monkey-----
UNIFORM IS UNIFORM in the military

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-5_6-49-24.png
    upload_2019-12-5_6-49-24.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 75

They will be told 'No'.

It's hard to do but I was trying to be subtle. When one company can make these with Bible verses, another can make them with verses of the Koran. Or nobody can make them.

I can see the gnashing of teeth when someone makes them with verses of the Koran.

They will be told 'No'.

It's hard to do but I was trying to be subtle. When one company can make these with Bible verses, another can make them with verses of the Koran. Or nobody can make them.

I can see the gnashing of teeth when someone makes them with verses of the Koran.

actually----you made no point-----WINTERBOY is right. The uniform is the
uniform If muzzies want to make toys for private use-----NO ONE WILL CARE

The filthy ass government also stopped the Trijicon company from putting a Bible verse reference on their ACOG combat scopes sold to the military.
The New Zealand government complained and demanded clean units when they found out about it.

They will be told 'No'.

You missed the point. Obviously people have been wearing these for years. The issue is not with them wearing them as an official part of one's uniform. There is no indication that even happened. The issue is with using the military logo's.

They will be told 'No'.

You missed the point. Obviously people have been wearing these for years. The issue is not with them wearing them as an official part of one's uniform. There is no indication that even happened. The issue is with using the military logo's.

oh-----well-----then I have no opinion-----I have no idea why anyone cares----
are the logos PATENTED?

They will be told 'No'.

are the logos PATENTED?

You have to get whatever it is you get to use them. If the military allows it for this use then they would also have to allow someone to use them on verses of the Koran.

They will be told 'No'.

are the logos PATENTED?

You have to get whatever it is you get to use them. If the military allows it for this use then they would also have to allow someone to use them on verses of the Koran.

ok------so they cannot do it-----to me it seems something like a PATENT----
which could be a good idea. I do not see it as "ANTI CHRISTIAN"
-----so sorry folks

Forum List

Back