Arminian Calvinist Universalist: Right ways to teach these vs Wrong ways inconsistent with the Bible

Buddhists are atheists. Christians are theists. Buddhists are going to Hell with Emily. Since Emily will forever reject Jesus as her Lord and Savior, the Bible says she is going to Hell. Trying to change the word of God exposes you.

"The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him" (John 3.36).

The wrath of God remains on Emily for eternity. She rejects God's forgiveness Jesus dying on the cross for the sins of the world that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

My prayer for the readers here not to be led astray from the universalist Emily. She is Satanic!

The salvation in Christ is particular to Him alone; no other name under heaven can one be saved.

This obsession with who is saved and who is not leads to more hate than it does love.

And there are many forms of Buddhism. Many Buddhists are not atheistic.

Just chill. You needn't be so against people who's religious views differ from your own.

Dear Goddess_Ashtara
Thank you again for being here to share more all inclusive support.
I am amazed that you can embrace such diversity and remain gracious.

I think it is Parture's gift to spit out the worst case scenario of what a Christian would say.

I think the point of this exercise is to find where he and I agree,
and use that to unite all other Christians or nontheists in between our two extremes.

He will not be dissuaded from his views until he sees all these things corrected in agreement.
So it will do no good to try to tell him otherwise, but only to help him state and isolate "what is the real conflict"
so it can be remedied as satisfactory to both.

Thank you for your wisdom, and anything you can add to help.
If he thinks that inclusion is diluting rejecting and turning away from Christ,
he will fear it more and it will have the opposite effect.

He has to be reassured this inclusion process
IS bringing us closer to the right unity and understanding
and is not leading to diffusion and distraction or misguidance/misleading.

He has to know that what he wants to see defended and included as CRITERIA
for truth and judging the judgment of others IS Counted and is not dismissed or rejected.

Many people fear this, so I appreciate your help to dismiss that fear
that we are excluding him or in any way
diminishing, distorting or rejecting the truth he is trying to defend.

Most of it is language differences, but these greatly affect perception.
I had to drop the term "Universal Salvation" because he is still flipping out.And now
the hot button word is "Buddhism."

Thank you for bearing with us!

Emily, the reason you are going to Hell is because you are a universalist. It is no more complicated than that. You have rejected the God who eternally separates you from Him. So He has no choice but to keep you in Hell for eternity. The irony is you actually lock yourself in Hell from the inside for forever, because you will never repent of your universalist god.

Don't you think it would be more humble to wait for God to do the judging?

I believe all paths lead to Christ and God
and all souls will be included in Salvation.

I have not read much of your writings because there is so much of it, but I entirely agree with the above.
With the provision that we reincarnate thousands of times until all karma is paid. Unfortunately that may be a very long time, because if everyone on earth suddenly started living harmlessly as the Buddha taught, we would still have endless suffering lives in front of us as a species before we have settled all the bad actions we have made. On the positive side some would say it is not the reaching enlightenment that is so wonderful, it is the journey of life we are all on that is the true gift God has given us.
Reincarnation is false because it is unrighteous to put the burden of your salvation on you turning into a frog then if you are good frog you can be a human again. Moreover, this life you live now is more than enough time to decide your eternal future. In fact, almost nobody ever gives their life to Christ past the age of 40 since they have long since made up their mind.

Nobody knows all the wonderful things God has planned for those who love Him. How you live this life determines where you exist for in eternity either Heaven or Hell. Most people such as yourself are going to Hell.

What you will find in the future is that even a people by historical standards that seem quite good and do less apparent bad things, they still reject Christ which is the ultimate sin of remaining unforgiven in God's eyes and choosing to be eternally separated from Him. This is free choice enacted for those who want to be eternally separated from God.

Hi Parture
if there is unforgiveness, then the sins of the father can be revisited on the sons.

The Christians who work with healing "generational curse" have found that
some people's blockages were caused by OCCULT or dark magic/druid practices
in their family lines, so this had to be renounced and removed before the sickness could be cured naturally.

Christians call this generational sins or curses, but Buddhists call it karma.

Both serve as Witnesses to the same process affecting humanity.

See Dr. Francis MacNutt's book on HEALING on the unique authority of Christ Jesus to cast out demons.
Also Dr. Scott Beck who didn't believe this worked, until he used it to cure two demonically sick Schizophrenic patients
"Glimpses of the Devil"

Science can prove this is real.
So Buddhism, Christianity and Science can all show this process
of identifying past sins that reincarnate in future generations
and require forgiveness and healing in Christ Jesus to cast out so natural health is restored.
Emily, the reason you are going to Hell is because you are a universalist. It is no more complicated than that. You have rejected the God who eternally separates you from Him. So He has no choice but to keep you in Hell for eternity. The irony is you actually lock yourself in Hell from the inside for forever, because you will never repent of your universalist god.

I have not read much of your writings because there is so much of it, but I entirely agree with the above.
With the provision that we reincarnate thousands of times until all karma is paid. Unfortunately that may be a very long time, because if everyone on earth suddenly started living harmlessly as the Buddha taught, we would still have endless suffering lives in front of us as a species before we have settled all the bad actions we have made. On the positive side some would say it is not the reaching enlightenment that is so wonderful, it is the journey of life we are all on that is the true gift God has given us.
Reincarnation is false because it is unrighteous to put the burden of your salvation on you turning into a frog then if you are good frog you can be a human again. Moreover, this life you live now is more than enough time to decide your eternal future. In fact, almost nobody ever gives their life to Christ past the age of 40 since they have long since made up their mind.

Nobody knows all the wonderful things God has planned for those who love Him. How you live this life determines where you exist for in eternity either Heaven or Hell. Most people such as yourself are going to Hell.

What you will find in the future is that even a people by historical standards that seem quite good and do less apparent bad things, they still reject Christ which is the ultimate sin of remaining unforgiven in God's eyes and choosing to be eternally separated from Him. This is free choice enacted for those who want to be eternally separated from God.

Hi Parture
if there is unforgiveness, then the sins of the father can be revisited on the sons.

in their family lines, so this had to be renounced and removed before the sickness could be cured naturally.

See Dr. Francis MacNutt's book on HEALING on the unique authority of Christ Jesus to cast out demons.
Also Dr. Scott Beck who didn't believe this worked, until he used it to cure two demonically sick Schizophrenic patients
"Glimpses of the Devil"

and require forgiveness and healing in Christ Jesus to cast out so natural health is restored.

Hi Parture
What I mean is that Jesus and God in the Bible
are Universal to all humanity and all paths in life.

I am AGREEING with you to stick to what the Bible
says and I have AGREED not to use the terms
"Universal Salvation" which is not literally in the Bible
and is causing confusion. Sorry for this confusion.

I stated on this thread that ANYONE who receives
a child of God who comes in the name of Jesus
receives Jesus and whoever receives Jesus receives
the Father also. So ANYONE can receive a child of
God who comes in the name of Jesus.

ANYONE can do that.

That is my point. Thanks Parture
Please forgive that I said it wrong,
and if you cannot forgive it, please
forgive what is making you not forgive
it so THAT can be corrected in Christ.

And you cannot forgive THAT, please forgive what is making
you NOT forgive that, so THAT can be resolved
and corrected in Christ. etc. etc.

I am sorry I used the WRONG term and triggers this chain and projection of unforgiveness.

On behalf of ALL other universalists "teaching it wrong"
I do repent, and ask help to CORRECT this teaching
to make it right and reconcile with other believers in the Bible.

I do repent 77 times 77 times 77, as needed to CORRECT this in Christ Jesus.

Please forgive 77 times 77 so that all things may be
corrected in Christ to establish God's truth.

I would most appreciate resolving this issue with you so that
we can then teach other Universalists Calvinists and Arminians
to resolve similar issues between them.

The first step is to keep FORGIVING that these differences
have been MISTAUGHT in the past.

I am trying to correct those also, because I agree with
the Bible, so this is causing confusion and error.
but we cannot correct anything if we don't first
FORGIVE the fact these "conflicts exist" and need correction.

Hope this is more clear.
If not I will ask someone else to interpret.

Yours truly,
Emily

The Hindus believe that we can reincarnate as animals but the spirit guides I have heard give trance lectures say other wise. They say humans are on a long path of evolution as a species. We do not come back as animals. They also say that animals do not become human but continue to perfection in their own evolutionary path.

To me the idea that one life is enough to be judged is totally false. It is a system that would have injustice built into it. What possible equality could there be in a soul that dies as a baby and the soul of Winston Churchill?
They say he looked like a baby but he was a giant minded man who withstood incredible pressure to win the war.
If Churchill and a baby met in the after life the baby would still be entirely unequal to him no matter how long they spent in heaven. Your heaven would be a kind of hell to the soul of that baby.

As for the rest of your post I see it as brain washed bible thumping.
It's a contradiction to say "we can reincarnate as animals" and "we do not come back as animals." Most Hindus I talk to teach they come back as animals if they are bad humans, but if they are good animals they get to come back as humans. That is unrighteous to determine a human's destiny on having been animal or an animal to be a human again. Animals don't have God-consciousness. Nor are we spirits. We are living souls. Angels are spirits. Humans are living souls who possess an innerman their spirit and the outer man their body and soul.

Why would the baby not be saved? Why would the baby need to get another chance if the baby is saved? I don't know if Churchill gave his life to Christ. But he certainly had more than enough time to have the free choice. Cannot God take into account the fact that that baby would have given his life to Christ if he grew older?

So you see your arguments fail.

Hi Parture

"Glimpses of the Devil"

Hi Parture

"Glimpses of the Devil"

Hi Parture

ANYONE can do that.

I am sorry I used the WRONG term and triggers this chain and projection of unforgiveness.

Hope this is more clear.

Yours truly,
Emily
As we have seen most people are going to Hell according to the Bible who will never be released. Since you forever reject the God who does this, you are going to Hell for eternity. It would be unhealthy for you to be with God's people because you carry around a lie and delusion.

The Hindus believe that we can reincarnate as animals but the spirit guides I have heard give trance lectures say other wise. They say humans are on a long path of evolution as a species. We do not come back as animals. They also say that animals do not become human but continue to perfection in their own evolutionary path.

To me the idea that one life is enough to be judged is totally false. It is a system that would have injustice built into it. What possible equality could there be in a soul that dies as a baby and the soul of Winston Churchill?
They say he looked like a baby but he was a giant minded man who withstood incredible pressure to win the war.
If Churchill and a baby met in the after life the baby would still be entirely unequal to him no matter how long they spent in heaven. Your heaven would be a kind of hell to the soul of that baby.

Dear Dajjal
* No the point is not judging people but judging righteous judgment. Even the Bible says that but few people follow it.
Most people including Christians get this wrong.

* I don't see translating the same truths back and forth as thumping it.
It is merely to include those people who need it translated into what they understand to be true, so it is real for them.

If this isn't done, they are left out of hearing that any of this can be true. Christians make this same
mistake of not translating into secular terms so people can hear it, so it isn't fair to judge them for
rejecting if they never heard it explained in their own language. This is to prevent rejection and judgment.

* As for reincarnating into animals, I am wondering about the torments in hell
and if some of this is manifested in how animals are tortured.

Just a thought that this may be part of the process of hell and torment symbolized in the Bible.
Are there any groups interpreting sin and karma this way?

Hi Parture

"Glimpses of the Devil"

Hi Parture

"Glimpses of the Devil"

Hi Parture

ANYONE can do that.

Hope this is more clear.

Yours truly,
Emily
As we have seen most people are going to Hell according to the Bible who will never be released. Since you forever reject the God who does this, you are going to Hell for eternity. It would be unhealthy for you to be with God's people because you carry around a lie and delusion.

Dear Parture
I've never seen a Christian heal a person of demons, cancer or homosexual abuses
by condemning them to hell.

All the successful cases of healing were done by forgiveness in Christ.

So if this way of forgiveness to receive correction works in cases of demons and even homosexuality,
why can't all things be corrected this way?

I have an atheist friend who agreed to receive Christian healing in order to get rid of demons.

How many atheists have you worked with this way to receive healing
by condemning them to hell?

It's a contradiction to say "we can reincarnate as animals" and "we do not come back as animals." Most Hindus I talk to teach they come back as animals if they are bad humans, but if they are good animals they get to come back as humans. That is unrighteous to determine a human's destiny on having been animal or an animal to be a human again. Animals don't have God-consciousness. Nor are we spirits. We are living souls. Angels are spirits. Humans are living souls who possess an innerman their spirit and the outer man their body and soul.

Why would the baby not be saved? Why would the baby need to get another chance if the baby is saved? I don't know if Churchill gave his life to Christ. But he certainly had more than enough time to have the free choice. Cannot God take into account the fact that that baby would have given his life to Christ if he grew older?

I am talking about an ever upward cycle of rebirths that lead us to greater and greater mental powers and spiritual development. Have you ever considered that evolution of the human race is only half way to its potential? As for living in eternal heaven as we all are now just because we are saved. What kind of eternity would that be? The poor baby that dies has no life to remember, let alone time to develop any character.
Saved for what in heaven, eternal crying and wanting its mother?

Hi Parture

"Glimpses of the Devil"

Hi Parture

"Glimpses of the Devil"

Hi Parture

ANYONE can do that.

Hope this is more clear.

Yours truly,
Emily

Dear Parture sorry I gave you the wrong impression that I reject God.
I believe God's truth will correct all false teaching error
in the process of establishing God's truth by agreement in Christ.

Thank you for helping with that process of correcting error
and establishing where we agree.

Remember Jesus calls us to remove the beam from our
own eyes before helping a neighbor remove a splinter.

Can you tell me what beam it is you need to remove from your eye
before you can correct me with my splinters?

I am talking about an ever upward cycle of rebirths that lead us to greater and greater mental powers and spiritual development. Have you ever considered that evolution of the human race is only half way to its potential? As for living in eternal heaven as we all are now just because we are saved. What kind of eternity would that be? The poor baby that dies has no life to remember, let alone time to develop any character.
Nobody knows all the wonderful things God has planned for those who love Him in a place that even has no need of the sun. The baby who dies would grow up as a saved individual and learn like the rest of us. We all grow up just not at the same time.

Hi Parture

"Glimpses of the Devil"

Hi Parture

"Glimpses of the Devil"

Hi Parture

ANYONE can do that.

Hope this is more clear.

Yours truly,
Emily

Emily, you try to skirt the issue that you are a universalist but that is the very reason you are going to Hell, because you will forever reject such a God who sends people to Hell for eternity, so you belong in Hell.

Hi Dajjal
I also believe we are evolving spiritually but do not describe the process as you do.

For example, I do believe I carry both positive and negative karma from the spirit of the Founding Fathers
and the Constitution that established the vision for America, but this is not fully realized yet.

America went through slavery, where at some point people enforced this by law
and even Jefferson himself thought that such Black slaves had no hope of integrating
and would have to be deported to Africa. Our country has seen both physical violence
and war, and political battles over this race and slavery issue that divides us to this day.

Does this mean it requires the 'same souls' to reincarnate?
No, I do not believe I am any of the founding fathers, but I do believe
my spirit CARRIES and connects TO THEM like "soulmates"
by conscience the same goals and some of
the same debts and burdens as they LEFT BEHIND.

So our souls are unique, but through the GENERATIONS
each level or stage or breakthrough we make in PROGRESSION as a nation,
a culture and as society/humanity means all of us grow to new levels.

This does NOT require souls to reincarnate.
We can still be connected across time, and share both
good and bad karma, both sins and debts as well as blessings and gifts.

Whatever was left behind from before, I believe we carry on ourselves.

So I do believe people and society is evolving spiritually,
but I do not see any need to describe it as you have which causes division and confusion.

Hi Parture

"Glimpses of the Devil"

Hi Parture

"Glimpses of the Devil"

Hi Parture

ANYONE can do that.

Hope this is more clear.

Yours truly,
Emily

Emily, you try to skirt the issue that you are a universalist but that is the very reason you are going to Hell, because you will forever reject such a God who sends people to Hell for eternity, so you belong in Hell.

Hi Parture I will ask GISMYS and Jeremiah to join this conversation.
I believe you and they may be called to address Pharisees and Elders of
groups, cults and denominations who are teaching divisive things.

I support you in addressing the Elders and HEADS of these groups you are so opposed to.

You keep railing against Universalists and Calvinists,
even though I made it clear I do not believe in what
Universalists teach that either rejects Christ/God or appears to.

If it causes division and isn't in the Bible, it isn't necessary to cause this division,
so I agreed to drop it.

If you continue to harp on it then your issue is with Universalists,
so I support you in addressing them.

I believe this is good for unifying the body of Christ to resolve all these conflicts.
So I hope GISMYS and JEREMIAH will join in support of you to
rebuke and correct the Calvinists, Universalists and anyone else teaching things in erroneous,
wrongful, divisive or deceitful manner.

I am happy to help you set that up for you to join in correcting
the heads of all these groups.

Thank you Parture!

Hi Parture

ANYONE can do that.

Hope this is more clear.

Yours truly,
Emily

I support you in addressing the Elders and HEADS of these groups you are so opposed to.

If it causes division and isn't in the Bible, it isn't necessary to cause this division,
so I agreed to drop it.

I believe this is good for unifying the body of Christ to resolve all these conflicts.
rebuke and correct the Calvinists, Universalists and anyone else teaching things in erroneous,

Thank you Parture!
The only thing I really have to say in your case is that you are going to Hell because you are a universalist.

Hi Parture all lies and delusions can be corrected as long as we forgive them first so God's will and truth can do the correcting.

The first step is to forgive.

So that is why I keep asking you to forgive these first so they can be corrected second.

I have no problem bringing in more witnesses so all things can be corrected.

But only those who forgive in Christ and join in invoking Christ authority to do the corrections
will be partaking in this process.

If there is a limit to your forgiveness, Parture, then other people with more faith and experience
in forgiving and correcting this issues will be leading the process and you will be following their lead.

Decide if you want to be a follower that depends on others to forgive and correct in Christ Jesus
what you stand by the sidelines and "boo and hiss" as a bystander or spectator in the audience.

Or if you want to be chief or servant to all by forgiving in order to empower Christ to intervene and resolve these things.

Unforgiveness is the only sin, the one blasphemy against the Holy Spirit
that will not be forgiven in this world or the next.

If you want to participate in the rebuke of Elders and whole groups,
then you must forgive them all in order to receive them and they to receive you in Christ to receive the rebukes.

However you want to be in the ranks, this is determined where you can forgive the people
more ignorant below you, and where you are forgiven by the people above you.

Are there Arminian pastors or elders you see as above you and more knowledgeable?
If you are independent, then this does not apply.

But if you are only REPEATING something you got from someone else,
that person is responsible over you if you cannot help or change what you believe and how you are saying it.

So that person or source may need to be included in the rebuke.

If you cannot forgive, and others reject you,
then other people may need to do the rebuking and corrections without involving you.

I thought you might be specially called, since you seemed to care so much,
but if you cannot really think for yourself or work with others,
then other people may be called to do this, not you as I thought.

My apologies if you are not really one of these called witnesses
but you are just a parrot for someone else who is called to work with others.

Please let me know either way.
I am happy to include you in whatever role you serve in this process.

Thanks Parture!

Hi Parture all lies and delusions can be corrected as long as we forgive them first so God's will and truth can do the correcting.

So that is why I keep asking you to forgive these first so they can be corrected second.

But only those who forgive in Christ and join in invoking Christ authority to do the corrections

If there is a limit to your forgiveness, Parture, then other people with more faith and experience
in forgiving and correcting this issues will be leading the process and you will be following their lead.

Decide if you want to be a follower that depends on others to forgive and correct in Christ Jesus
what you stand by the sidelines and "boo and hiss" as a bystander or spectator in the audience.

Or if you want to be chief or servant to all by forgiving in order to empower Christ to intervene and resolve these things.

then you must forgive them all in order to receive them and they to receive you in Christ to receive the rebukes.

However you want to be in the ranks, this is determined where you can forgive the people

Are there Arminian pastors or elders you see as above you and more knowledgeable?

that person is responsible over you if you cannot help or change what you believe and how you are saying it.

then other people may need to do the rebuking and corrections without involving you.

Thanks Parture!
Just examine yourself, for example. Since you will never repent of worshiping a false Christ of universalism, you can be confident you will be in Hell for eternity.

Hi Parture

ANYONE can do that.

Hope this is more clear.

Yours truly,
Emily

so I agreed to drop it.

Thank you Parture!
The only thing I really have to say in your case is that you are going to Hell because you are a universalist.

Well, since you keep saying it's because I am teaching things "not in the Bible,"
show me where in the Bible it says "universalists" are going to hell.

Otherwise you are also teaching things not literally stated in the Bible either.

Please remove the beam from your own eye
and then you can better help your neighbors.

BTW I looked up both Universalists and Christian Universalists
so there are different types.

I may be more LIKE the Christian Universalists,
but at this point I believe I am a
Constitutionalist Christian.

I believe the natural laws represented by Constitutional principles
apply to all people and that is what I live by and enforce.

Constitutional laws are specific and have a whole lot of
political religion attached to them now.

But the pure natural laws are still universal to all humanity.
I believe Christ Jesus fulfills those natural laws as Restorative Justice.

Parture if you do not believe in invoking Christ Jesus authority
to bring correction and healing by the Holy Spirit,
then you may be even more "secular gentile" than I am.

You don't seem to follow the Bible about removing the beam
from your own eye before helping a neighbor remove a splinter,
and you don't seem to believe in
"forgiving trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"

So maybe teddyearp and ninja007 JakeStarkey and others are right
that you are not Christian and you reject Christ and God while
proclaiming to enforce the laws, as Antichrist and False Prophet seek to do.

Parture again I apologize if I mistook you as a Christian believer
and held you to those Biblical standards, which I thought you committed to live by,
if your only point is to abuse religion to condemn people to hell.

If so, if you do not really believe in the power of divine forgiveness
and grace in Christ Jesus to make all things right and new,
I will apologize to the others who I misrepresented this to
and told them that you were a witness if I was mistaken.

I really thought your concern was real, but you don't seem to respond.

Thank you anyway and sorry I mistook you for a real believer
who was really trying to correct things.

Thanks Parture!
Just examine yourself, for example. Since you will never repent of worshiping a false Christ of universalism, you can be confident you will be in Hell for eternity.

^ Dear Parture ^ I think you are projecting your own self-image here
and talking to yourself in a mirror. This message you post applies to you equally.
So if you receive equal rebuke as what you give, that is the sign of a true believer.
If you do not, then you prove you do not really believe or commit to follow Christ.

Sorry I misunderstood and mistook you for a believer because I really thought you cared.

You remind me of the demon personalities that attack priests for trying to help people
because they are opposed to the process working and are trying to stop it by attacking it.

Which side are you on?

When you hear of demons attacking priests,
do you believe that is good because the Catholic church is teaching false things?

What is your opinion of deliverance and exorcism? Are you on the side of the demons or the people bringing healing in Christ?

I have been taught by spirit teachers that we are immortal spirits that were breathed out of God and sealed in a bubble of energy called the soul, or causal body. Our soul is God within God but it is cut off from the divine source and has to find its own way back to self realisation. This entails descending into incarnation in the physical body where we can gain experience through actions of our own with free will. We do not remember our original spiritual status and learn through trial and error. Actions cause reactions, and we answer for all of it through karma. There are angels of karma who oversee the evolution of the human family by guiding us to incarnate in a life that will further our growth. They are unaffected by our sufferings as they are only concerned with what is good for our souls. We ourselves on this planet have all had many lives before because we are too far along the path of evolution to be new souls. We are responsible for our own actions and not the actions of our ancestors, unless we were incarnated at that time.

I believe we incarnate thousands of times in a cycle of evolution that ultimately leads back to God consciousness. We do this on many different planets in the cycle of our lives. When we finally complete our cycle of lives we continue to grow in higher realms, and we remember all our past lives at that time. Or anyway, that is what the spirit guides I have listened to have said. As I have said we do not come back as animals, we evolve as a spiritual family of humans.

Spirit guides I refer to are purportedly the discarnate spirits who have taken earthy mediums in trance and spoken with their mouths. Of course the mediums may have been fakes, or as some would have it, they might have been possessed by demons. But I could feel psychic energy in their presence myself, and it was uplifting.
I think I would have known if I was in the presence of evil.

so I agreed to drop it.

Thank you Parture!

Well, since you keep saying it's because I am teaching things "not in the Bible,"
show me where in the Bible it says "universalists" are going to hell.

Otherwise you are also teaching things not literally stated in the Bible either.

Please remove the beam from your own eye
and then you can better help your neighbors.

BTW I looked up both Universalists and Christian Universalists
so there are different types.

I may be more LIKE the Christian Universalists,
but at this point I believe I am a
Constitutionalist Christian.

I believe the natural laws represented by Constitutional principles
apply to all people and that is what I live by and enforce.

Constitutional laws are specific and have a whole lot of
political religion attached to them now.

But the pure natural laws are still universal to all humanity.
I believe Christ Jesus fulfills those natural laws as Restorative Justice.

Parture if you do not believe in invoking Christ Jesus authority
to bring correction and healing by the Holy Spirit,
then you may be even more "secular gentile" than I am.

You don't seem to follow the Bible about removing the beam
from your own eye before helping a neighbor remove a splinter,
and you don't seem to believe in
"forgiving trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us"

So maybe teddyearp and ninja007 JakeStarkey and others are right
that you are not Christian and you reject Christ and God while
proclaiming to enforce the laws, as Antichrist and False Prophet seek to do.

Parture again I apologize if I mistook you as a Christian believer
and held you to those Biblical standards, which I thought you committed to live by,
if your only point is to abuse religion to condemn people to hell.

If so, if you do not really believe in the power of divine forgiveness
and grace in Christ Jesus to make all things right and new,
I will apologize to the others who I misrepresented this to
and told them that you were a witness if I was mistaken.

I really thought your concern was real, but you don't seem to respond.

Thank you anyway and sorry I mistook you for a real believer
who was really trying to correct things.
"And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46).

Since there is no sin the New City and you carry around with you the sin of universalism, you will go to everlasting punishment to Hell forever.

Forum List

Back