Armed nut stopped before reaching Kavanaugh's home.

My favorite incident is when the Arkansas coroner labeled the deaths of 2 men to be accidental because they 'fell asleep on train tracks' ... forgetting to mention they both had bullet wounds to the back of the head, which were found after the bodies were re-examined.

;)

"Some folks" just have trouble accepting facts.

But the tolerant one admitted to stereotyping people with whom he/she/it disagrees politically.

Screenshots are golden.

My work here is done.

My favorite incident is when the Arkansas coroner labeled the deaths of 2 men to be accidental because they 'fell asleep on train tracks' ... forgetting to mention they both had bullet wounds to the back of the head, which were found after the bodies were re-examined.

;)
This is just lies. But we know Trump was convicted of sexual assult.

This is poetic justice for Trump bringing these women to his debate against Hillary

104004697-RTSRICA.jpg

So this 'armed nut' - would-be assassin - was incited by Democrats' violent rhetoric and Schumer's threats and calls for violence against USSC Justices....

...and it appears Garland was ordering Narshalls not to enforce existing laws intended to protect USSC Justicescand their families, giving the Democrats' incited, would-be-assassin every opportunity to get the job done.

This is just lies. But we know Trump was convicted of sexual assult.

This is poetic justice for Trump bringing these women to his debate against Hillary

104004697-RTSRICA.jpg

Trump thought he was so clever. I think Desantis is as vindictive as Trump.

no he wasn’t convicted of sexual assault

he was found liable
Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) urged his party to move on from Donald Trump hours after a civil jury found the former president liable for sexual abuse and defamation.
“I hope the jury of the American people reach the same conclusion about Donald Trump,” Romney told CNN. “He just is not suited to be president of the United States and to be the person who we hold up to our children and the world as the leader of the free world.”

“At some point when the people who work with you, your cabinet secretaries, and juries conclude that you’ve done something severely wrong, it’s time for us to recognize that the great majority of those who’ve worked with him are right and he’s wrong,” he added.

In 2016, Romney delivered a speech warning the party to turn away from Trump, whom he called a “phony” and a “fraud.” “He’s playing the American public for suckers,” he said.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) urged his party to move on from Donald Trump hours after a civil jury found the former president liable for sexual abuse and defamation.
“I hope the jury of the American people reach the same conclusion about Donald Trump,” Romney told CNN. “He just is not suited to be president of the United States and to be the person who we hold up to our children and the world as the leader of the free world.”

“At some point when the people who work with you, your cabinet secretaries, and juries conclude that you’ve done something severely wrong, it’s time for us to recognize that the great majority of those who’ve worked with him are right and he’s wrong,” he added.

In 2016, Romney delivered a speech warning the party to turn away from Trump, whom he called a “phony” and a “fraud.” “He’s playing the American public for suckers,” he said.

The 5 million dollar judgment means they believe Trump sexually assaulted Jean Carroll.

Forum List

Back