Armed Neo-Nazis Patrolling Sanford

There are armed black supremacist racials running around Sanford calling for a race war that will create a red sea! They put a dead or alive bounty on a citizen and are not getting arrested. And shots were fired at Zimmerman's home!

I bet a hack leftist pussy like you is OK with this!

Neg

There are armed black supremacist racials running around Sanford calling for a race war that will create a red sea! They put a dead or alive bounty on a citizen and are not getting arrested. And shots were fired at Zimmerman's home! I bet a hack leftist pussy like you is OK with this! Neg

Only a racist like you would approve of that if it were happening the other way. The neo-nazis and the BPP are all bad, and I have said that before.

The bad guys in the BPP sound like the kluckers we put down here almost forty years ago.

It wasn't pretty.

There are armed black supremacist racials running around Sanford calling for a race war that will create a red sea! They put a dead or alive bounty on a citizen and are not getting arrested. And shots were fired at Zimmerman's home! I bet a hack leftist pussy like you is OK with this! Neg

Only a racist like you would approve of that if it were happening the other way. The neo-nazis and the BPP are all bad, and I have said that before.

The bad guys in the BPP sound like the kluckers we put down here almost forty years ago.

It wasn't pretty.

They have evidence of voter intimidation on the BPP and Holder would do nothing.
And now they have a boat load of recorded evidence with BPP members identifying themselves making all kinds of threats and nothing is done.
Everytime the white supremacist as much as made a whisper of any threats they were immediately prosecuted, and rightly so, and Morris Dees came along after it and cleaned them out in the civil suits.
Could it have anything to do with race?:cuckoo:

All nine members of the NBPP threaten American democracy? Grow up. And, yeah, white supremacists and kluckers should get the crap knocked out of them when they even blink: scum of the earth. If the NBPP is doing all that, then eventually they will be held accountable. And, bub, America is all about race. Did you forget?

Forum List

Back