Armed criminals steal 600 rolls of toilet paper in Hong Kong

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Armed Criminals Steal 600 Rolls of Toilet Paper in Hong Kong
Armed criminals in Hong Kong stole 600 rolls of toilet paper at knifepoint as fears grow over shortages linked to the coronavirus.

the severely stupid in the US have no idea how toilet paper is like gold in a grid down -lockdown situation is. You stupid fkrs poking fun the pathetic pos YOGA PAD who pokes fun wait until this reality slaps you in the face you stupid sob!! I would lmfao stand there watching you beg for something to wipe your ass with and you have nothing because your pathetic ass was so busy taunting a user on the board.... You deserve what you got coming pathetic yoga pad.

I AM CRACKING UP THINKING ABOUT HOW LITTLE PPL THINK ABOUT NOT HAVING THIS ON HAND!

Any survival book will tell you this one..

Last edited:
  • Banned
geeze- how do you really feel?

I feel fine and happy it's a shame there isn't more stupidity though isn't it. Maybe they can make it so it's real trendy to use our hands to wipe our asses. It's coming to the US lmfao.

• Banned
I’ve been reading lots of books about Depression Era living, and have been soaking up every little tidbit of wisdom from this very thrifty generation. We all know that people had livestock and gardens for food, but how did they manage other needs? Here are some really interesting things that people did back then:

• Used the backs of worn-out overall legs to make pants for little boys and overalls for babies.
  • Made diapers and underwear out of flour and sugar sacks.
  • Made smaller clothes out of bigger hand-me-downs.
  • If their shoes wore out before a year, the children went barefooted.
  • Bartering; not only goods for goods, but work for work.
  • Used patterned chicken feed sacks to make curtains, aprons, and little girl’s dresses; three sacks were enough to make a housedress.
The reality that smacks the losers in the face will be comical......

Forum List

Back